Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter II: Enlightenment Part I: Test Run

Just a weird little story...

Chapter 3 - Chapter II: Enlightenment Part I: Test Run

Chapter 3 - Chapter II: Enlightenment Part I: Test Run
Chapter II: Enlightenment: Part I: Test Run

"You will descend upon them, destroy them, tear them apart!" is the order given unto her. Tomorrow, she thinks not of her actions...Instinctively obeying commands...Waltzing ever so innocently into town. Commuters pass by...unknowing...unwilling to know...They see only the face of one who does not care. Idling by, waiting, and observing.
Now, the time is at hand, she raises her hand, and out from it light emits. Staring is the reaction, but no one dares to question their safety? They stand by and watch as they are engulfed in flames, burnt to ashes laying on the cindered street way. Running and screaming, those who live depart like mad life stock. She only waits a second before beginning her chase. She kicks off, and follows them, picking them off one by one. To the ground fall their remains, no one is left to run.
However, it is not done...not complete...she needs more. More to break. She finds the suburbs of quiet fashion...too soon are they in flames. Raining down energy upon the innocent within their dwellings...No abode left to stand...Among the ashes and fire is seen the shape of a girl...Tomorrow stands victorious against all undeserving of death.
Oh, but curiosity has it's price...Or is this treasure that she found a prize? A book among the ashes, in tact, and legible. She skims the title, to her it means nothing. She searches the words for any sign of anything interesting...Cell boredom needs it's alleviating after all. She returns to what she calls home, book stashed so they don't take it. Upon further examination it reveals mysteries unknown to her...answers to questions she never had...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment