Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - The Beast Returns

Sonic discovered a new lifeform at the Space Colony ARK, Light the Hedgehog. While releasing him, they soon find out that he is Shadow's brother.

Chapter 5 - The Beast Returns

Chapter 5 - The Beast Returns
The battle begins between two hedgehogs, the fastest hedgehog known as Sonic will fight against the second ultimate life form, Light the hedgehog.

Sonic: alright, Light.... this is it. I'm not going easy on you just because you're Shadow's brother, I'm gonna get back for what you did to me at workshop, tricking my friends, whatever you did to Knuckles & Rouge, and now you almost try kill me with a knife you had.... I don't know what's gone into you, but I'm gonna put it end to this right now.
Light: look here, Sonic. I didn't really mean those things I done and I don't hurt anybody, it just someone is giving orders and he won't go away unless I destroy anybody who get in my way.
Sonic: .... and who's the person that's making you doing this?
Light: that's something you have to figure out, enough talk, let's get on with it!
Sonic: BRING IT ON!

So Sonic and Light start a fight and running to crash a gather, then Sonic kick Light so hard that he flew over and land right near the shrine. Then Sonic ran to Light start punch the fool out of him.

Sonic: are you giving up yet!

He keeps going, but until Light punch Sonic in the face, knocking him over.

Light: I'm just getting started....

Then they both attack at same time, punching and kicking when they're getting tired.

Sonic: whew, whew, so you what you're doing, I can give you that, but lets see how your speed go.

Sonic's testing his speed by using his spin dash and Light dodge it from his attack then throw him into the wall, but Sonic jump off and ran down and hit him in the stomach and kicked him which it flew him against the shrine, Light try to get up so can do the same move that Sonic did to get him.

Sonic: well Light, it seem that your nothing like Shadow when I fought him at the very first time I meant him.
Light: whew.... whew.... oh I'm like him alright, I just a lot different between me & Shadow. Maybe I should at least show you my power without this on me.
Sonic: what do you mean?!

Light grab his gold ring necklace and toke it off, then he ran up to Sonic very quick and sucker punch him which flew Sonic up to the sky then fall way down and Light kick him over and crash into the water.

Sonic: ahhh.... (He wasn't not kidding, he's like his brother than I thought.)

Light ran up to Sonic again, he was trying to tell him of how serious Light was when he's been past few years.

Light: you see, Sonic.... me & Shadow are like almost the same, it just how we looked.... this necklace I been wearing is what help me from loosing my energy when every time I'm in a battle, you probably already know that when Shadow toke two of his rings off his wrist.
Sonic: yes, I do.... I saw what he does.

He was about to get up until he felt something that was in the water.

Sonic: ... what the....

He pull out and it was his ring while Light not looking and was about to walk away.

Light: ... face it Sonic, just because we look like a gather it doesn't mean that we're the same like everybody else.... unlike you, I am fare to powerful all thanks to my brother Shadow who been raising and train so well over these years.
Sonic: well we may look the same, but some of us do have their different ways, Light.... I learn so much from the planet I live and I been fighting against all the dangers I keep getting myself into.... but just because I'm a blue hedgehog that run very fast, but I can still bet you!

He use his ring and did the spin dash, Light turn around and ducked , Sonic missed him but he'd turn back, then he's fixing head tour him again, but until Light catch Sonic's spin dash then it drag him far away.

LATER.

Shadow and the others were running in a hurry to where Light tricked Sonic to get him at Shrine of where the prototype.

Shadow: hurry up guys, could be in trouble by now!
Knuckles: we're going as quick as we can, Shadow!
Tails: Knuckles, how was Rouge, how was she?
Knuckles: she fine.... she just got knock down before Light hit her.
Shadow: well wake her up, we're almost at the end!

They finally at the end of the halls and they found Sonic & Light fighting a gather.

Shadow: their they are!
Amy: what are they doing?!
Shadow: they're fighting.
Amy: but why....
Shadow: I don't know, but I'm got a go over there and stop them!

Shadow ran down there so he can try to stop them before they might kill a gather.

Amy: Shadow, wait for me!
Knuckles: Amy, get back here dang it!

She run to catch up with Shadow and when they were about to get there, Light was still holds Sonic's spin dash attack and he's holding from it as hard as he can.

Light: err, do you serious think this spin ball thing is going to stop me!

That until he heard someone else's voice and it's not Spirit this time.

Shadow: Light!!
Light: huh?

Light hear Shadow voice and he turn his head right at him.

Light:( SHADOW, he's remembers me!)
Shadow: Light, what are you doing?!
Light: uh Shadow, I could explain this.... someone is....

Light was trying to tell Shadow of went wrong with him, but he sort of let go and Sonic hit him which it flown Light right over and landed in the water.

Sonic: that was for Knuckles you good nothing transforming freak!
Shadow: Sonic....
Sonic: What!
Shadow: I hate to break it up to you, but something is really wrong with Light.
Sonic: oh yeah, how did you find that out?!
Amy: Knuckles told us, he said Light has a reason of why he's been acting this way, it just he can't tell us the problem.
Sonic: well maybe that explains why he said something about someone is making him....
Shadow: who.... who's making him to act like this?
Sonic: that's what I'm trying to do, first I am going to bet until Light tell me starting right now!

Sonic yelled.

Sonic: Tails! Throw me another ring!
Tails: alright.... I got it!

Tails flies up to Sonic so he can throw the ring at him, Sonic jumped up and catch it.

Sonic: ... it's pay back time, Light!

Light was trying to get up, but Sonic crash right at him from Sonic's attack and Light landed on the other side of the water. Then Sonic ran up to Light while he's laying down.

Sonic: ha, now you're going to tell me of you're trying to kill me or do I have bet you up until you are in pain!

Spirit was yelling in Light's mind.

Spirit: (you're letting this guy beaten you, finish him off now before he kills you first.)
Light: ....I'm trying as hard as I can!
Spirit: (well try a little harder!)
Light: well how do you want me to do to defeat this hedgehog?
Spirit: (.... use the Super Emerald's power.)
Light: what?

Light held up the Super Emerald he's holding in his hand.

Light: why the Super Emerald?
Spirit: (you could use it against Sonic, get the Chaos emerald too, you need a bigger blast out of these two emeralds....)
Light: are you crazy.... do you really want me to hurt him!
Spirit: (that's the wrest we're going to take, now stop this hedgehog!)
Light: but Spirit.....
Spirit: (NOW!!!)
Light: Err!!

So Light got up to face Sonic and got out the Chaos Emerald and the Super Emerald which he'll use them against Sonic.

Sonic: huh, what is this, are you finally giving up?!
Light: .... no....
Sonic: well then I should take those emeralds one way or the other!
Light: (forgive me my friend.)

While Sonic going to attack him, Light puts the Super Emerald and the Chaos Emerald together, hold them up to make a biggest energy blast. They both glow very larger than ever, Sonic was about to stop him, but he couldn't see a thing because of the big glowing light coming the emeralds.

Sonic: hey, what are you doing, Light?!

Then Light use the Super Emerald power and blast at Sonic which it flew him sky high, then crash into a wall and land in the ground unconches, he couldn't get up from that powerful energy.

Amy: SONIC!

She scream because Sonic has got hurt from that powerful of the Super Emerald blast and Light trop the two on the ground because for he done to him if it wasn't Spirit that given him orders and Light was getting angry at Spirit.

Light: There, I've done it, now get out of my head and leave me alone.

Right when Light thinking it's over, but it just began. A knife that appeared out of nowhere fell right on to Light's hand.

Light: huh, what the freak is this!
Spirit: (now finish him off.)
Light: what?! I didn't agree to this, the deal was to bet Sonic in a battle, but I didn't say anything about killing somebody with this!
Spirit: (true, but we made a deal, Light.)
Light: yes, it was get the Super Emerald and get Sonic's friends out the way.
Spirit: (but I also need a body....)
Light: a body, where can I find one on the ARK!
Spirit: (that's why I gave you the weapon and want you to fight Sonic and destroy him.)
Light: What!

Light has got himself in some serious trouble now.

Light: you want Sonic's body!
Spirit: (that's right, Light.)
Light: why!
Spirit: (because we still have a deal, you promise me a body and the closes one you can find is Sonic's.... now kill him right now so I can transfer into the blue hedgehog body or do I have to stay in your mind forever.)
Light: .... but I don't want to kill him?
Spirit: (listen here you little mutant, I been living in your head long enough and I'm getting really tired of waiting.... now ever kill this kill guy or I have no choose but to stay in your head for the rest of your life.)
Light: ohh! Alright, I'll do it.

So Light walks up to Sonic after Spirit told him to destroy by try to stab him with a wried looking knife. Shadow couldn't believe with own eyes when he's seeing his is about to kill him.

Amy: what is he doing now, Shadow?!
Shadow: it seem Light is trying to kill Sonic with that knife holding.
Amy: oh no! we got a go help Sonic!
Shadow: before he does!

Shadow carried Amy around his shoulder and ran down to where Sonic got hit, then Light stop right in front him, got down and stand him up so he get ready to put it to the end.

Light: I'm so sorry, Sonic.... I didn't really mean this to happen, but ever between you or me.

He hold up the knife way high and was about to end it now until he heard someone yelling for him.

Shadow: Light!
Light: huh?!

He turns his head around and see Shadow & Amy standing right behind him.

Light: Shadow?
Shadow: Light, put Sonic down.... now!

Light was going to, but Spirit tells him not too.

Spirit: (don't listen to him, please continued.)
Light: .... let me at least listen to what he'd say.
Spirit: err, fine.... trop him.

So Light put Sonic down and Shadow asked Amy to help him up.

Shadow: go help Sonic out, I'm going to have a word with my brother.
Amy: okay.

Shadow walked up to Light and he was trying to asking of what went wrong with him.

Shadow: now as I saying before, what are you doing with Sonic and why do you have that in your hand?!
Light: .... I'm sorry, but I have do what's has to be done.
Shadow: well could you at least tell me why you're doing this?
Light: I have a reason and as I told your red friend I can't tell anybody.

He turns his head and he saw Amy down to her knees, crying as her hero been hurt.

Light: Amy, please forgive me.... but I....
Amy: forgive you for what, hurting my boyfriend while you both were fighting and now you're trying to kill him?!
Light: no, Amy.
Amy: then what!
Light: uhh....

Light is now getting upset after seen Amy crying and upsetting for he'd have to ruin hers and Sonic's life.

Spirit: (oh boo hoo, so her boyfriend is going to be gone forever, Light destroy her too.)
Light: what.... no!
Spirit: (Light, I said destroy them!)
Light: NO....
Spirit: (LIGHT.... DESTORY THEM NOW YOU USELESS PROTOTYPE!)
Light: NO.... err, that's it.... I can't take this anymore!
Spirit: (what are you saying?)

Light start telling them the truth.

Light: Shadow, Amy, I do have a reason!
Shadow: what?
Light: I do have reason, someone name Spirit is telling me to do bad things!
Shadow: who's Spirit?
Light: he's the one who somehow knew you guys before I cost an explosion at the work shop, tricking Amy & Tails that they thought I was Sonic, bet up Knuckles & Rouge when I found the Super Emerald, trying to hurt Sonic in a battle and now he want me to kill your friend with this knife!
Amy: are you telling us the truth, Light?
Light: yes, every word of it!
Shadow: well where is he, I want to have a word with this guy.
Light: that's the problem, Shadow.... he's nowhere....

Shadow & Amy don't understand what Light meant.

Amy: what do you mean he's nowhere?
Light: Spirit is not like one of us, he's some kind a ghost living in my mind!
Shadow: in your mind?
Light: yes, and he won't go away unless I kill Sonic!
Amy: yeah right, I don't believe you.... you tricked me before and I'm not falling for the second time.
Light: no it's true, Amy.... he want me to destroy Sonic so he get into his body.... ya'll got a believe me!

Shadow doesn't know if can trust Light or not, but he felt something that was coming Light, he actually heard somebody in his brother's mind.

Shadow: oh no, he's right....
Amy: huh, what do you mean, Shadow?
Shadow: I mean Light really does has something in his mind.
Amy: really?
Shadow: yeah, there some kind a of life force inside of him.
Light: you see, I told you.... Spirit is in my head and he won't go away unless I kill your friend.
Amy: well how are you going to get this thing out of you?
Light: I don't know.... he just won't....

Spirit was yelling in Light's head which he won't stop.

Spirit: (nice going, Light.... because of you, now your brother knows....)
Light: oh yeah, well how did you knew Shadow before I meant Sonic and the other.... how!
Spirit: (uh, I don't know?)
Light: you're lying!
Spirit: (hey, all I know is he forgot everything about his past and he can't remember a thing.... unlike you.... you were created as a monster and you always will be.)
Light: I am not a monster.... fine, if you won't tell me about what really happen before I wasn't around and why I was created for, then I shall end it and show you who a monster!
Spirit:( huh, wait a minute, what are you doing?!)

Light holds the knife up and he looks like he's about to destroy himself.

Shadow: Light, what are you doing!
Light: I'm destroying Spirit, alone with me....
Amy: no wait, Light.... there's got to be a better way, you don't have to do this!
Light: .... I'm sorry, Amy.... there's no other way.

Spirit is trying to stop him before Light tries to stab himself.

Spirit: (whoa! no, no, Light.... we can work this out!)
Light: saids you, you're the one who gave me life.... you can't tell me what to do anymore!
Spirit: (but I know how the prof. gave you life.)
Light: oh really, then tell me how was I made!
Spirit: (he needed someone blood.)
Light: so then whose blood is it from.... yours!
Spirit: (no....)
Light: is it this Black Doom person!
Spirit: (no....)
Light: then whose blood is it!

Shadow walked up to Light and put his hand on Light's shoulder. Light turn around and saw Shadow close his for some reason.

Shadow: Light.... it was mean.
Light: huh?
Shadow: you were created from my blood, Light.

Light, Amy and the other were shocked because the words came from Shadow's.

Light: what, but you can't be?
Amy: is it true, Shadow?
Shadow: yes, it's true.
Light: but why?
Shadow: I guess it's time you need to know the truth of why you were made even if it kills me....

So Shadow is explaining to Light of why Prof. Gerald created him for a reason.

Shadow:.... the prof. made a bad move when he first contact with the Aliens known as the Black Arms, he meant the leader name Black Doom and he wants to make a deal with the professor.... so they made me, I was the first life form to follow orders for one of them.... and after when they made me, I was hoped that I wish that I wasn't part of their deal and never be one of them....

Light slowly put his hands down a little bit for hearing Shadow's story, the same goes with Amy and the others listen to what has to say.

Shadow: the professor doesn't have the Chaos Emeralds with him, but he said he'll find them and he will retrieve for them.... Black Doom told Gerald if he don't have the emeralds, he'll kill him alone with the Space Colony. So they lift for return some day.... I hate to follow orders to the likes of that 3 eyes alien even if I was part of it, Gerald wish that he never even contact with that black comet for what he got himself into.... Maria show me everything around the ARK, Gerald was thinking if he can make another life form.... so I help him by giving him my blood.... and that's where I first saw you, Light.... I promise the professor to take good care of you.... I teach you, I train you and rais all by myself, Light.... I hoped you might be ready when the time comes because after all you're part of me as much I was part of them....

Light understood all that and Shadow was asking him something.

Shadow: so what do say, I'll let decide.... do you want to get rid of us because of Spirit telling too or you could come with us and be as a new family and friends because that why you were created for, Light.... to help people and to their friend.

After Light heard all of it, Amy saw a tear coming from his eyes.

Amy: he's crying....

Spirit doesn't give a dang of what Shadow said.

Spirit: (that was a stupid story I have ever heard from him.... you not actually listen to all this are you.... Light....)

Light holds the knife up and break it with his bare hands.

Spirit: (what?!)
Light: .... I am Light the Hedgehog, born and raise by Shadow the Hedgehog.... the life form who gave me life.... I'm no longer listen to you, Spirit.... it is over between you and me.
Spirit: (I am trying to help you and you're getting rid of me just like that..... err! well have it your way, if you won't destroy these people, then I'll do it my self and when I find a body my own, I will personally kill you!)
Light: I like to see you try.
Spirit: (err!)

Spirit voice is finally out of Light head for good and he's feeling alright for now.

Light: (phew, he's gone.)
Shadow: ya feeling better now, bro.?
Light: much better.
Amy: so does that mean you won't hurt anymore now that Spirit is gone.
Light: oh, yes.

Shadow smiled at Light that now everything is okay.

Shadow: I should have told you this in past before we end up back here.... I very proud of you, come here you!

Light & Shadow hugged a gather like brothers and Amy has never seen them this happy before in her life. so she yelled to get Knuckles, Tails & Rouge to come over.

Amy: I guess it okay now, hey guys.... come over here, Light won't hurt anybody anymore!

So they were thinking about going and they went, right where they stand right in front of them.

Knuckles: so Light, are really alright or are you just saying that?
Light: yes, Knuckles.... I'm sure, but what about Rouge, she looks like she still pass out after for I done to her?
Knuckles: oh, she fine... I didn't wake her because I afraid she might kick my tail off and believe I know.
Light: ha, don't worry.... I'll wake her up for you.

Light pick her up and tried to move her abet.

Light: hey, Rouge.... wake up girl!
Rouge: .... aww....

Rouge open her eyes and she see Light steering right in front of her.

Rouge: Ahhh! You again, get away from me!
Knuckles: whow, whow, come down.... relax Rouge, he not going to hurt you, he's just been taken orders by some guy name Spirit.
Light: yes, and I do have something from you.

Light got the Super Emerald in his hand.

Light: here, you can have it back.
Rouge: what are you up too?
Light: nothing, I stole this emerald from you when you and Knuckles thought I was Tails, so I like to return the favor and I'm sorry that I hurt you.... do you want this black emerald back?
Rouge: uhm.... does it belong to someone you know?
Light: well it belongs to my brother, Shadow.
Rouge: then you can have it.... I figure if I kept it, something bad might happen if I keep it long enough.
Shadow: yeah, Light..... So I think I should have it back now.
Light: a course....

Light gave back Shadow's Super Emerald and he help up Rouge to get on her feet.

Rouge: ok, so now you feeling alright....no more hurting anybody?
Light: yeah, I'm fine now.
Rouge: ok, but I hate say something stupid, but what the hack happen to Sonic?
Shadow: oh shoot, we forgot about him!
Light: yeah, me & Sonic had a fight and I blast him with the Super Emerald and the Chaos Emerald.
Amy: is he going to be alright?
Light: I hope so.

He pick Sonic and try to wake him up.

Light: hey, Sonic.... wake up blue man!
Sonic: aww!

Sonic was feeling a little dizzy, but he open his eyes and saw Light right in front him.

Sonic: .... YOU!!

Sonic grab Light and push him against the wall.

Sonic: you crazy white hedgehog, you almost got me killed and now I'm going to return the faver!
Tails: whow, Sonic.... you're making a big mistake!
Amy: yeah, he's not trying kill you!
Shadow: he's just been listening to Spirit's orders!
Sonic: who in the world is Spirit!
Amy: Light said Spirit is some kind a ghost living in his head.
Knuckles: and he somehow knew about all of us.

Sonic was abet confuse.

Sonic: a guy name Spirit is a ghost living in this faker, guys he might be lying again.
Tails: no, it's true....
Amy: he's really telling the truth!
Rouge: he's just following orders from Spirit, he doesn't want kill you or any of us!
Light:.... no guys, it's okay if he won't believe me, then he doesn't have too.... me and him still have a deal.... so....

Light gave Sonic back his blue Chaos Emerald.

Sonic: what is this?
Light: you win my friend, the deal was you beat me, I give you back your Chaos Emerald and let you finish me.... so here your chance....

Light stands stale and he's going to let Sonic to finish him off. he want to get pay back from him, but Sonic really doesn't want to finish him. So he let Light go.

Sonic: whew, forget it.
Light: huh?
Sonic: it's just not right, you or me may look different, but we're still the same almost.... let go.
Knuckles: wait a minute, you letting him go.
Sonic: yes, the point is I got my emerald back and Light feeling normal, so that's good enough for me.

Amy hugged Sonic again like she always do.

Amy: oh, Sonic.... I know you won't another hedgehog that now one of us!
Sonic: yeah, yeah.... now let go home before something else happens to us again.

Light smiled as he is now one them, they were about to leave until Light heard Spirit's voice again.

Spirit: Hahahahahaha!
Light: oh no! dang it, I thought I told him to get out of my head!
Sonic: uhm, Light.... I can actually hear him now.
Light: huh!
Spirit: Hahahahahaha!
Shadow: yeah, I can him too.
Tails: me too....
Knuckles: where's it coming from.

Then they felt a vibration that coming from the ground.

Rouge: what's going on?!
Amy: why is everything shacking like this?!

Sonic looked down and he see the ground is cracking which soon it was breaking apart like something is coming from underground.

Sonic: it's coming from the ground.... everybody run!

They try ran out of there and they try to duck when something is coming out the ground and then Boom. the ground breaks apart and what happens later, they saw an old monster that they seen before in the past.

Biolizard: Gyyyyahh!

The others saw the old prototype that was dead long ago from the last time they fought that thing.

Sonic: oh no, it's that monster again, I thought we destroy that beast.
Light: wait, you guys knew this thing?!
Shadow: yeah, Light.... this is the same old prototype that was suppose to be dead?

Biolizard turn it's head down and it looked at Shadow for some reason.

Biolizard: long time no see, Shadow the Hedgehog!

They were shock because Biolizard can talk

Sonic: that thing just talked!

Biolizard turn his head at Light now.

Biolizard: hello again, Light the Hedgehog.
Light: hey, wait a minute.... that's sounds like Spirit voice.... he's in that monster body now!
Shadow: so you're Spirit, the one who's making Light doing those bad things.... so what were you doing inside of my brother's head in the first place.
Biolizard: Shadow, you can't tell me you don't remember me and my real voice do you....
Shadow: your real voice.... wait, now I know that voice from anywhere, it's you.... BLACK DOOM!

The prototype laugth because Shadow now knows that his old enemy is now in the monster's body.

Biolizard:( Black Doom's Voice) whahahahaha, I'm surprise you still remember me.... I did tell you the Black Arms while rais again.
Shadow: I should've known it was you all along....
Biolizard: did ya now....
Shadow: why were you using my brother as a play toy instead of coming after me.... are you trying to destroy those human on earth again?!
Biolizard: no, that plan is dead to me now.... the only reason I return is to get revenge on you, Shadow!
Shadow: .... me?

So Black Doom was trying to get revenge on Shadow this whole time.

Biolizard: yes, you.... you're the reason why you destroy my real body and blown up my black comet with the Eclipse Canon.... and as for your little white hedgehog that won't do a thing for me anymore, I choose him because Light is the only one who don't know about me....
Shadow: well then why needed Sonic's body for?
Biolizard: I need any life force that is already dieing and I wanted to get Light to kill him for me because he looks quick enough that I can use, but since he won't do it, I have to find another life force and this new body is the only thing I can find on this good for nothing space ship, but now that I am back and I'm ready to finish where I started, I'll kill you including your friends!
Shadow: well Black Doom, you can try to get rid me, but I won't get near my friends!

Shadow jump up and use Chaos Spear against him.

Shadow: CHAOS SPEAR!!!

He shoots out Chaos Spear and he hit him with a perfect shout to his face.

Biolizard: Gyyyyahhh!

Then Shadow land on top of the prototype and ran down to it back for another attack, he did the spin dash and hit him in the back.

Biolizard: ahhhh!!!

Shadow does the spin dash again only this time he did something by bounce around the Biolizard and hitten untile that monster falls down, it's kind of like that time when Shadow use to beat that Metallix from space only he this time he's doing same thing to the prototype. Black Doom had enough of Shadow that he strikes him with his own tail and he land, hardly.

Shadow: ahhh!
Biolizard: I had enough of you, prepare to die!

Black Doom is now trying to squash by put his foot down, but Shadow got out quick and bounce up and hit it's jaw which it rolled his head up.

Biolizard: Gyyyyahh!

As Shadow been in air, he throw out more of his Chaos Spear.

Shadow: CHAOS SPEAR!!

He blast him in the back, the neck and the tail. Shadow then did his spin dash move again and start betting all around, Black Doom had fall down because he's been betting up real bad and Shadow land right in front of him.

Shadow:.... it's over Black Doom, even if you try to kill me with that monster body, I can still bet you no matter how hurd you try.
Biolizard: whew, true my little traitor.... you may try to defect me.... but there something you should know.

Shadow was feeling weird, some reason he felt something messing around his mind.

Shadow: .... uh..... ahhhhhhh!!!

The others saw Shadow trop drop down to his knee.

Light: hey, what's going on, what's wrong with Shadow....
Sonic: that creature is trying to control him!

Shadow can't believe either.

Shadow: no, not again!
Biolizard: hahaha, that's right, you're still part of me and this time you can not escape me!
Shadow: no!!

While Shadow is down to knee, Black Doom opens his mouth like he's about to eat him.

Biolizard: now that I got where I want you.... as soon I'm done with you, I'll take care of your little friends....
Shadow: no!
Biolizard: say good bye, Shadow the Hedgehog!

Is it really the end of Shadow as soon he's about to get eating by an old prototype that was already dead in the past, we'll find out later on the next adventure.

End of Chapter 5

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment