Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Shadow has made mistakes with Rouge all his life... And he has a devious plan to make up for it! Based on The "Nightmare Before Christmas." Very funny story! Some spelling errors, though. Enjoy!

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
Shadow slowely walked inside the factory, drooling over all the toys...No seriousely, he actually DROOLED on the toys.
"Hey!" Yelled an elf. Shadow snapped out of it.
"Stop drooling on the toys, the kids dont want damp toys! You see, here we call toys, 'FUN.' And if you drool on it, kids will be playing with damp fun, and thtas not fun-"
Shadow raised his gun at the elf.
"Where, is, Sandy?" He asked.
"...You mean Santa?"
Shadow loaded his gun.
"Uuuhhhhh he is through the big red door that says 'FAT MANS LAIR.' The elf said nervousely.
"Thanks. Oh, and dont forget to send a super mega-"
"Yeah okay we recieved 20 yrs worth of letters from a Shadow the hedgehog asking for one, but every year he shoots the government!" The elf said. Shadow grabbed the elfs colar and threw him against the wall.
He walked in front of the door that said FAT MANS LAIR in gold. He slowely opened it to find...
A very large person eating doughtnuts in a chair...Wait...Is that, POWDERED DONETTES! Sorry, sorry. Got alittle off track..
Shadow carefully tip-toed inside, loading his gun, just in case. He got the very large sack ready to capture Santa.
The large human made a noise, a very strange one. It came out of his mouth, it sounded alittle like this;
BUUURRRRRPPP!
Santa noticed a black figure staring at him in disgust.
"Hohohohello?" Santa said. Shadow raised his gun at him...
And ran to his lap, smiling. D
"I have been a good boy this year, Sandy!" Shadow said cutely.
"Hey, you are that animal who keeps on shooting the government! You have not been a good boy this year, Shadow." He said. Shadow quickly removed himself from Santas lap.
''And thats why I am here. You see, there is this girl I like, and she is upset with me. And Sandy, what better way for her to fall for me, AND get revenge, by kidnapping the famouse Sandy Clause and replacing him? I will make children happy, get my revenge and get a girlfriend by supper." Shadow said.
Santa quickly got up from his chair, holding a candy cane in defense mode.
"You are here to steal my lucky candy cane mine, arent ya!" He said stupidly. Shadow just stared at him like he was a numbskull.
"You maroon, I am here to kidnap you and become Sandy Clause myself!" Shadow said. "One shot of this will put you to sleep faster that you can say capooey!"
"Capoo-"
Shadow shot him. Santa fell backwards and went into a deep sleep. Shadow shoved him in the sack and TRIED to drag him out of the office, but he was too dang heavy!
"Good Lord, man! what the heck do you eat!" Shadow exclaimed. "Ill just have to turn super Shadow."
Short chapter, sorry 0

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowMoondancer92 on March 23, 2007, 4:16:07 PM

ShadowMoondancer92 on
ShadowMoondancer92ilove it

AngelicZero on December 10, 2006, 2:31:18 AM

AngelicZero on
AngelicZerolol good so far