Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Shadow has made mistakes with Rouge all his life... And he has a devious plan to make up for it! Based on The "Nightmare Before Christmas." Very funny story! Some spelling errors, though. Enjoy!

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3
Shadow turned into Super Shadow, but Santa Clause was still too dang heavy. So he used chaos control and sent Santa into deep space.
"Well, that takes care of that! Now then, when is christmas..." Shadow looked at the computer.
SONICS HOUSE...TAILSS LAB
Shadow walked in. Tails was still working on his machine. Shadow held up a pieace of paper.
"Whats this word?" He asked. Tails read it.
"December 25." Tails answered.
"Whats today?"
"December 22."
"Okay, thanks." Shadow walked out.
NORTH POLE AGAIN
Shadow walked in while keeping himself under control over all the t-t-t-t-t-toys...
"Alright, little...Uhh...People? We only have three days left to make these toys, and since Sandy Clause is in deep space, I am the new Sandy Clause!" Shadow said.
"Doesnt he mean, Santa Clause?" An Elf whispered to another.
"You there!" Shadow pointed at the whispering elf. "Make a SUPER Ultra mega flesh tearing gun, wrap it in bloody wrapping paper and write SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG on it."
"I dont think..."
"DO IT!" Shadow exclaimed.
"Y-yes sir!" The elf said. He went to work.
"Good. Now, for the lists..." Shadow made an evil smile.
Good list Naughty list
Sonic the hedgehog Shadow the hedgehog
Cream the rabbit Rouge the bat
Miles Prower Knuckles the echidna
Amy Rose Dr. Robotnik (Eggman)
Big the cat Metal Sonic
Vector the Crocodile And others...
Espio the chameleon
Chamry Bee
And other kids...
"Hmmhmmhmmm...Lets mix this up alittle..." Shadow said.
Good List Naughty List
Shadow the hedgehog Sonic the hedgehog
Rouge the bat Amy Rose
Cream the rabbit
Eggman
Miles Prower
Big the cat
Metal Sonic
Vector the Crocodile
Espio the Chameleon
Charmy Bee
AND EVERY OTHER CHILD IN THE WORLD
"Rouge and I shall be the only living beings to get presents! MUAHAHAHAHA!" Shadow shouted.
"...Better check it twice."
HOME
Rouge walked it, sweating from scrubbing every inch of the presidents car. She felt kinda bad about what she said to Shadow the other day...
Shadow walked in.
"Listen Rouge, I know I made you angry the other day, but I promise, I will make it up to you! And I know exactly how to do it!" Shadow said. Rouge smiled.
"Really? How?" She asked.
"Its a suprise. You will see on christmas!" Shadow replied.
"Listen, Shadow. Im sorry I had to yell at you the other day." Rouge said.
"You had every right to, but everything will work out. Promise." Shadow said.
Rouge smiled happily.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mattkur on November 2, 2006, 9:11:13 AM

Mattkur on
MattkurGreat story!