Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Shadow has made mistakes with Rouge all his life... And he has a devious plan to make up for it! Based on The "Nightmare Before Christmas." Very funny story! Some spelling errors, though. Enjoy!

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4
~DECEMBER 23~
Shadow sat lazily on the couch drinking root beer. He didnt want to think about Christmas or Sandy Clause at that moment, he needed a break...
But then Amy walked in the living room.
"Shadow," Amy said. "I want to get something great for Sonic this Christmas, and who knows him better than his evil twin?"
Shadow took a deap breathe.
"Listen, babe," Shadow said, taking another sip of his root beer. "I will admit I am pretty evil, but as for the twin thing-"
Amy pounded Shadow with her pika-pika hammer.
"DO NOT CALL ME BABE!" Amy exclaimed.
"Sorry Babe- I mean Amy!" Shadow said while rubbing his head.
"Now then," Amy said. "Will you go to the mall with me?"
"Sorry Sugar, Im busy watching the Spongebob Squarpants marathon."
Amy gave Shadow another WHACK with her hammer.
"Hey I didnt call you babe!" Shadow excaimed.
"DO NOT CALL ME BABE OR SUGAR OR ANY OTHER PET NAMES ONLY SONIC MAY SAY THAT NOW YOU WILL GO TO THE MALL WITH ME AND HELP ME PICK OUT SOMETHING FOR SONIC THIS CHRISTMAS DO WE HAVE ANY OBJECTONS?" Amy exclaimed.
"No maam!" Shadow said saluting.
"GOOD NOW LETS ROLL!"
~MALL~
"So Shadow, what does Sonic like?" Amy asked while entering the store. Shadow followed her in.
"I dunno, but I know he likes deep pools with lots of water!" Shadow teased.
"Nice try." Said Amy. "How about shoes? He likes shoes! He likes shoes doesnt he?" Shadow shrugged. Amy ran through the store, shoving anyone who looked in or even next to the shoe aisle. Shadow went and followed her but something in the corner of the store caught his eye.
A man dressed in a Santa Clause suit ringing a bell by a red pole with a red bucket hanging from it, people seemed to drop money into it...
"Sandy clause!" Shadow exclaimed to himself. "I thought I sent him to space! His power is greater than I thought...And he seems to be robbing innocent people! This guy was even more disgusting and evil and even more uglier than I thought!"
As Amy looked through the aisles trying to find Sonics presents, she heard screaming through out the mall. She ran from aisle to aisle untill she finally found where that screaming was coming from, and it shocked her.
Shadow was sitting on the man who was dressed as santa and choking him. The man was screaming for help.
"Shut up, faker!" Shadow exclaimed. Shadow ripped off the mans fake beard. All the children cried as they saw their beloved santa exposed.
"Who are you!" Shadow exclaimed. "Are you working for Sandy!"
"My girlfriend!" The man asked.
"Shadow, stop it!" Amy exclaimed. She pulled Shadow off the man.
"Lemme go!" Shadow said.
"Shadow what is the matter with you!" Amy exclaimed.
''That guy is working for Sandy Clause!" Shadow said.
"No hes not! Hes a dork in a costume trying to get money for kids with diabetes!" She said.
"...Oh.'' He said.
"And what do you have against Santa, anyway!" She asked.
"...Nothing." Shadow said. Amy grabbed Shadow by the arm, picked out a present and went home.
Shadow was sitting on the couch, once again watching a Spongebob Squarepants marathon and drinking his little can of root beer. Knuckles walked in.
"Hey, uh, Shadow?" He said.
"Eh." Shadow said.
"Do you have any money?" Knuckles asked.
"Why?" Shadow asked. Knuckles sighed.
"Dont tell anyone, but I..." Knuckles looked all around, making sure he and Shadow were the only ones in the room, or even near the room.
"I kinda like Rouge, allot."
Shadow spit out half of his root beer.
"Come again!" He said.
"So I need to buy a totally cool present for her, better than anyone elses." Knuckles said. "And since, Im sure, you are not going to really GIVE anyone anything this year, maybe you could help me?"
Shadow slowely put down his root beer and stood up.
"You...Like her?" Shadow said. Knuckles nodded.
Shadow was filled with anger, he ran up to Knukled and hit him in the face, knocking him to the floor.
''What.." Knuckles began. "Why did you.." Shadow raised his gun to Knuckless head.
"Stay away from Rouge! Or Ill send you to deep space, just like Sandy Clause!" Shadow dropped the gun and quickly covered his mouth. Knuckles got off the floor in shock.
"You did what!" Knuckles exclaimed.
"Im sorry, but no one can find out about this untill christmas!" Shadow grabbed Knuckles and dragged him to his room. He tied his mouth with four layers of duck tape, tied him with six diffrent kinds of rope, and some game wires, and stuffed him in the basement closet.
"I dont know if you will die of starvation, Knukles. So I hope you have not been going on a diet! And as for a the bathroom, I hope you have been on a diet!" Shadow closed and locked the door. He walked upstairs, not knowing a figure behind him, standing in sadness and dissapointment.
Shadow went to his room, reviewing Santa Clauses biography, he made sure he was ready for every little obsticle he needed to endure. He kept reading over and over, to memorize everything, because he knew himself that...well...He had a bit of a reading problem...
"Okay," He said. "I must stay up all night and deliver presents to little children... Stay up all night? Just to roam around town like some kind af rat? Sweet!"
Cream walked in the room.
"Mr. Shadow, the outfit is almost finished!" Cream said happily.
"Great, thanks." Shadow replied, still looking through his paper.
"Im glad you are going to help Mr. Santa Clause, you are deffinetly going to get a good present this year!" She said. Shadow put down the pieces of paper.
"Thanks." He said. Cream smiled happily and walked out of the room.


Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mattkur on November 4, 2006, 8:30:12 PM

Mattkur on
MattkurGreat chap!