Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Home Town

A story about my home town.

Chapter 1 - Home Town

Chapter 1 - Home Town







It all started when an outbreak of a virus that escaped from Raccoon City but Umbrella covered it up. They where shipping a new virus from Raccoon when the outbreak occurred. The helicopter went down in the Rockies. The virus was spread all over the Northwestern states. The Town the Copter went down in was DeSmet Idaho. The only survivors were Jordan Goddard, Donevan Kenmille, Jay Peone, and Aaron Garcia All their friends and family died from the new virus that leaked out of the helicopter.

Me, Donevan, Jay, and Aaron woke up after five hours of sleeping. I woke up and nothing happened to me but I got up and walked into the living room to see what happened but every body was gone and it was only three in the morning. So I went outside to take the van for a cruse. Donevan walked outside to see ware everybody went but the cars were all still there when he seen Aaron running at him. Then they both took of towards Jay's house.

They found Jay in the living room ware his family was trying to kill him. I was driving down the road when I went over something I got out to check what it was and it was my brother he was dead when I went to check if he was O.K. As I was getting in the van to leave my brother got up off the ground and tried to bite me, but I punched the accelerator and shot down the street with rocks flying behind me. I was at Jay's house when Donevan, Jay, and Aaron was running out of the house I stopped the car and told them to get in and we took off towards the end of the road. The road was coming to an end to a drop off which I jump over the edge to the other side to get to Tensed because the highway was Blocked by a semi which was filed with gasoline for rocket cars.

The whole town was deserted nobody was in sight so we went to the gas station to fuel the van up the store was open but nobody was there so we took all we could to fill us up for food. We found some pistols and shotguns for us to use with ammo. The gas machine clicked that it was done so we were about to leave when all the people started coming out from the darkness. I tried to start the van but it needed oil so Donevan, Jay, and Aaron killed anybody that tried to bite them. Donevan shot one of them in the head and it didn't get back up so they all started to shoot them in the heads.

I grabbed the oil off the counter and ran out the doors shooting the nearest one in the head. I put the oil in the engine then ran to the door and hop in the van and started it. I punched the gas and took off towards Plummer. Then all the Dog's from Tensed Chased us tell Teako turn off when one of the dogs crashed threw the back window and tried to bite Aaron, but he killed it with the pistol by shooting it in the head making all the guts going all over the place. Four more dogs jumped in but we killed them faster than Aaron did.

We lost the rest of the dogs at the halfway point to Plummer. Then we made it to Plummer and we picked up more ammo and some food. The gas tank was still full so we went to the PlummerWorley JSD044 high school to se if anybody was alive, but the whole school was deserted. Nobody was left alive in the school but we found some dead teachers at their desks, Then Me and my friends made it too a blockade, but we didn't know ware to go, it was either to Worley or St. Maries. We took the way to Worley because it was faster.

Worley was under attack by the out break of the zombies and police were trying to kill us for running over the towns people. The cops were on the verge of an out break of dieing and becoming the undead. They were killed by the last remaining zombies. The cops were rising from the ground and trying to kill us when we were heading in to the store in Worley. We killed the zombie cops and made a hide out in the store for us to survive.

The store has been really success to providing cover for us. The store has given us some more guns so we killed the zombies that were trying to get in the store to get to us. After that I was leaving back towards DeSmet, but Donevan, Jay, and Aaron told me not to go but I did any way. Then Donevan and Jay were left with Aaron and they jacked a fire truck from the Worley fire department. Then headed towards the Coeur D Alene CASINO.

I was driving down the road when most of the cars were in the way for obstacles in my way to get to DeSmet. I found a rocket Launcher in a cargo import for somebody but I didn't know who it was for. I made it back to Tensed when the gas tank went to empty and I needed to fill it up. The gas tank was almost filled when a zombie was coming right for me when I was just about to shot it when somebody fired at it and it hit it right in the forehead and I was ready for another shot to hit me but it didn't then the gas tank clicked that it was done. I was back in the car on the highway and stopped about fifty feet away from the semi and fired the rocket launcher at it and the semi made a huge explosion and then the path was clear to DeSmet.

I was back at my house and grabbed some clothes and changed into them. Then I went out the door. I was driving down the road when I saw someone in a black car that was following me. I stop the car and went over to see who was following me but he was out of his car when I was out of mine. This guys name is Chris Redfield he was on his way to Raccoon City when he saw the helicopter go down in the town.

Donevan was running down the halls in the Hotel, Jay was trying to get something to eat while he was in the restaurant and Aaron was looking for money in the Machines when he was scared when the people started to rise from the ground. I was talking with Chris when a giant spider was trying to attack us. We killed the spider as soon as we could and left towards Plummer. Plummer was trashed and there were a lot of cars in crashes. Driving threw Plummer we thought about what the virus was doing to the community.

We made it to Worley, but the store was not protected by my friends and they were gone. Then we headed to the CASINO and we found Aaron in front walking around and doing nothing. We went threw the CASINO, but I went to the hotel and found Donevan in the hotel sweet. He was watching the news and the whole northwestern states were not how they used to be. We found a girl named Claire Redfield, but Chris new her by family. We left to see if Jay was still here in the restaurant, but as we were walking down the halls to the elevators the lights went out for a little bit. The lights came back on, but everybody was gone. I ran threw the arcade and threw the machines to the restaurant.

I was in the High Mountain Steakhouse, but everybody was in a circle and they thought I was dieing. Then I said to myself, “what the hell is going on, I can't be right here and there at the same time.” Then Jay looked up and seen me before I was sucked into my body and I woke up on the ground. Jay said, “Whoa man what the hell did you do.” I said, “What do you mean.” Jay Whispered, “Nothing you just did something weird.” “Well we should be moving shouldn't we?” They all said; “Yes!” “Well let's move then” I ran threw the crowds of dead people on the floor to get to the door. Then a little girl stopped me and asked, “Can you find Claire for me she was in the hotel when I last seen her.” “We already found her she's back there with my friends.” “Come on you can leave with us.” All of us walked out the door and left with a shuttle bus to make it to Spokane Airports.

We made it to Rockford and we needed something to eat, but all the stores were locked and we were about to lave when a train came and derailed. Then blocked are path to Spokane. Then we turned around and drove back towards the CASINO, but we took a left and made it to Coeur D' Alene. We grabbed some ammo and most of the guns we could carry and something to eat. Then we left the mall to the highway then onto the freeway to get to Spokane threw Post Falls. It was five o clock in the afternoon, but it was already dark and we were halfway there. We made it to Spokane at five thirty and we made it to Airway Heights to get threw to the Air ports we needed to leave someone behind, but Aaron wanted to stay because he didn't want to go to Raccoon city. Then Aaron ran to the gate and pushed something then the door was opening, but we were leaving when something attacking Aaron. He was left to death when we left him alone.

We made it to the air port and ran to get a plane when a bunch of zombies came towards us when we made it to an airliner, but I didn't know how to fly it. Then it started up and Chris was flying the plane. We made it, but it was five hours when the plane crashed into Raccoon city and we were landing on to the grounds of the Raccoon City Police Department. All the police officers were scared and Chris, Claire, and the little girl walks off to the back when we left to see what's going on. Then one of the cops turned into a zombie and chased us to the doors, but we turned around and killed him. Me, Donevan, and Jay were on the road again but we went to the outside of Raccoon City where we found a mansion and a helicopter was destroyed about one fourth mile away from the mansion. We could not get into even though we knocked loudly on the doors of the mansion.

We found a train a mile away and saw Rebecca Chambers and this guy named Billy. Me and donevan went to the front of the train to slow down the train but the train does not stop. Then we ran back to Jay and found him kissing up to Rebecca, but I grabbed him and before we jumped I let Rebecca know that the train doesn't stop. We landed hard on the ground and the train crashed not far from here. I had to get out of here, but Jay was dieing of the new Virus that kept him alive with us for so long. We left Jay there and went to the crash site.

The crash site was crawling with zombies, but we ran around them easily. We found an exit. Then we were on the roof of the building, but a giant monster came towards us with something on its shoulder. Me and Donevan jumped off the building and I landed in the front of a university and a bunch of people were going in. Donevan landed in the back of the university and a little girl went in before him. I was walking down the hall when the big monster came threw a wall and chased me to the other room, but Donevan was at a switch. Then he pushed a button when the monster was under a broken wire and it shocked the monster then it fell to the ground. We ran to an elevator and went to the next floor and went threw the door and saw an old guy watching some monitors. We sneaked around him and went threw a door. Then we were at a construction site. We ran to the only bridge that would let us out of Raccoon City. We jumped over the edge and landed in the water. Then we made it to shore and we were in the Ark lay Mountains, but as we turned around we saw the town of Raccoon City was destroyed by a nuclear explosion.







This story was brought to you by Jordan Goddard and his weird imagination.

Thanks to Resident Evil to help me in this weird story about me and my friends.



By: Jordan Goddard

These names I did not make up I used real names in this story.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment