Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sonic Series Character Profiles Vol. 2

Vol.2 of my Sonic Characters.

Chapter 1 - Sonic Series Character Profiles Vol. 2

Chapter 1 - Sonic Series Character Profiles Vol. 2


Sonic Series Character Profiles (Fanfic Charaters) Vol. 2



Jacky the Hedgehog - Jacky is a good buddy of Shadow. He accompanies Shadow in his battles using his twin swords. He's joined the black hedgehog hoping to help him get his memory back from his fall from the space colony, Ark to Earth, as well as getting in on the action of taking down Eggman!



Age: 16



Personality: He's always ready for action. He's quick on his feet and skilled with swords play.



Likes: Sword vs. Sword action



Dislikes: not being left out of the action



Race: Hedgehog



Status: Swordsmen



Debut: Made his first appearance in Ch 8 of Sonic Adventures 2



Serina - A young human girl taken in by Shadow the Hedgehog. Like Shadow, she doesn't remember much about her life either. All she knows is that she's lost. She's found wandering around in the middle of nowhere until Shadow finds her. He promises to her that he'll help her find her way to her home. She is very mysterious in numerous ways. She often reminds Shadow of his long lost Maria.



Age: 9



Personality: She's caring about her friends Shadow and Jacky. She normally carefree, joyous, cheerful, and happy.



Likes: dancing



Dislikes: Eggman



Race: Human



Status: Shadow and Jacky's aid.



Debut: Her first debut was in Ch 4 of Sonic Adventure 2.



Ken Prower - Ken is Tails' older brother. He's a powerful fighter that uses mainly his tail to pound his enemy's into the dust! He keeps a Chaos Emerald wrapped around his tail in cloth to boost his tail attacks severely. In the past he was loving to his little brother. Now for some reason, he now works for the notorious Dr. Eggman and sides against Tails.



Personality: He's not much of a person for a conversation. He's kinda serious when it comes to a fight.



Likes: Learning new skills



Dislikes: Tails



Race: Fox



Status: One of Eggman's Henchmen



Debut: Well… I can't really state the number the chapter he appeared in because he is in one of my newer comics in the Sonic Adventure 3 series and I haven't numbered them. But I can tell you that the title he was in was called “Hair-do a no go”



Metal Shadow - A Robotic Creation of Kiro the Hedgehog built to cause mass destruction upon the world. He was made by the use of Metal Sonic's blueprints that Kiro stole from Dr. Eggman. He has many moves superior to that of Sonic, Shadow, and Metal Sonic. Even the exception of Chaos Control.





Personality: No emotions (Destroy all living things!)



Race: (Robot)



Status: Kiro's Creation



Debut: I don't know the chapter, but the title is called “Evil has been born!”



Dark Chaos - Dark Chaos is made of nothing but pure evil! He was released out of the Dark Emerald by an outcome incident concerning Shocker the Hedgehog. He's like an evil form of Chaos Zero. If anyone is stained by his dark evil liquid they too will become evil accompanying him.



Age: ???



Personality: Pure evil. Plain and simple. It's only know purpose was to cause chaos upon the world using the seven Chaos Emeralds.



Race: ???



Likes: Evil



Dislikes: Anything pure.



Status: The Dark Emerald's Power



Debut: Made it's first appearance in the last Chapter, Ch 11, in the Sonic Adventure 2 series.



Cristina and Crystal - The owner and the pet. Cristina is the human that has Crystal (Her female Angel Chao) as a pet and friend. Cristina sometimes visits Cream and they let their Chao companions Cheese and Crystal play together. Cheese and Crystal have crushes on each other so they get along perfectly!



Cristina's Age: 17



Crystal's Age: 3 years, 1 transformation (Chao stuff)



Personality: They both love entering in Chao Karate competitions. Cristina coaches, and Crystal works her cute charms to confuse the male fighters.





Cristina's Likes and Dislikes: She likes Chao in general. Loves playing with them. She hates spoil sport.



Crystal's Likes and Dislikes: She likes fighting in her karate matches and her friend, Cheese.



Race: Cristina- human

Crystal- Chao



Status: Chao Karate Fighters



Debut: This duo made their first apperance in Ch 5 in the Sonic Adventure 2 series.







This ends Vol. 2 of my Characters' Profiles. There'll still be more to come! I'd better get to writing more stories! Shadow_Link350, signing out!




Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

super_sonic2000 on April 23, 2006, 11:40:24 AM

super_sonic2000 on
super_sonic2000PRETTY GOOD MAKES ME WANT TO MAKE A PROFILE OF MY OC. NICE OCS BY THE WAY