Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - First attack

The story based on my comic.

Chapter 3 - First attack

Chapter 3 - First attack
Passing through was no one else than King Godzeera.who unsuspectingly would soon be greeted by Tetris.Tetris is a large pterosaur like Rodan but can fire a triple beam out of his mouth.
Flying high Tetris scanned the ground sensing the threat.He soon came upon King Godzeera who did not see him.And with a loud terrifying shriek Tetris unleashed the powerful triple beam.Aiming right for King Godzeera's head.The beam struck him making him fall!,and King Godzeera looked back to see the talons before they sunk into his skin.In quick reaction he thew the bird off, Tetris caught wind and flew up high then warned Godzeera to be prepared as he did a loop and came back down.King Godzeera charged his beam and fired it at Tetris but the pterosaur is too fast and moves away counter attacking with the triple beam once more.and once more strikes the dragon.King Godzeera steps back and prepares for the bird's clawing strike.Tetris quickly struck him and flew up.


Whats amatter Dragon, can't keep up.he laughed

King Godzeera:Whats matter is small frys like you aren't even a challenge!
this angered Tetris,exactly what King Godzeera wanted.

Tetris:You fool!!!
and he quickly swooped down for Godzeera and buried his beak into his shoulder.Godzeera feeling no pain bit into the birds back making him yelp and then trough the bird into a nearby cliff wall.burring him deep inside.

King Godzeera turned around thinking it was over when suddenly Tetris burst out of the cliff letting out a stunning shriek.King Godzeera amazed and being stunned put his hands over his head.
And Tetris unleashed the triple beam striking him in the head and then in a burst of speed flew into the dragon and started pecking and clawing him.Flew back and sped back tords him,his talons glowing fire red.Eat this! Iron claw!and Tetris swung his foot, in an array of light cut the dragon.Feeling this King Godzeera growled and swung a fist at Tetris hitting him in the face.
Then King Godzeera head butted him sending him into a bolder.

Tetris:ha! that didn't even hurt!

King Godzeera:Stop acting you fool.

Tetris:I'm not.

King Godzeera:Whatever. I only came her to destroy Japan.

Tetris:I won't let you do that!!! and he flew tords King Godzeera.

Meanwhile Alcemachy and Serphone had heard the fight and were on their way.
Serphone:What do you think it is?

Alcemachy:I don't know.

Serphone:Guess we'll have to find out our selves.

Alcemachy:yeah. Do you think it's Godzilla?

Serphone:oh I hope not.

Alcemachy:Me too. isn't he dead anyway?

Serphone:from what I remember.

Alcemachy:that's a relief.

Serphone: We must hurry.

Alcemachy:agree.


To be continued......................

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on March 5, 2008, 12:25:47 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool