Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Godzilla Arives

The story based on my comic.

Chapter 7 - Godzilla Arives

Chapter 7 - Godzilla Arives
Godzilla is mad caused someone destroyed his city and is now after the dragon, who he's has no idea is.
King Godzeera arrives in Shanghai China just as Godzilla.

Godzilla: Who the?

KG: Who are you?

Godzilla: How could you not know.... I am Godzilla. The king of monsters.

KG: I care.....This world is as good as dead.

Godzilla: What do you mean?

KG: This..

King Godzeera fires his heat beam at Godzilla who reacts and fires his heat beam to block and it turns into a beam fight. King Godzeera quickly overpowers Godzilla's beam and the two beams explode in his face.Godzilla falls over, but before he hits the ground King Godzeera kicks him in the face and Godzilla falls on his back.
Godzilla quickly fires his beam and strikes King Godzeera on the neck.No affect. Then suddenly a beam shoots out of nowhere and strikes King Godzeera on the back, and he roars.

Alcemachy: Got him!!!

Tetris fires his triple beam at King Godzeera and strikes him in the same spot.Lightning Lizard fires his lightning beam and hits him in the back of the head.

KG: Who.... LL: May we explain.....


Godzilla quickly turns around and tailwips King Godzeera in the face.King Godzeera falls on a temple.

King Godzeera rolls on his feet and unleashes his wing beams, striking everyone.(got that from Grand Ghidorah)Then flies away towards America, say, the U.S.


to be continued.......

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on April 12, 2008, 1:00:51 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool^^