Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Flying High

The story based on my comic.

Chapter 11 - Flying High

Chapter 11 - Flying High
(I've been dying to make this chapter let's hope it turns out right.)

King Godzeera is now heading for the islands of Hawaii. Where Magma Bird lives. Vokeer, Veero, Rodan, and Terono are there too.
They are hanging out inside a volcano(even though the first Rodans were killed by a volcano when it erupted)

The birds(and pterosaurs) hear a loud boom outside and the volcano shakes. Sending rocks and debris falling. Veero being the youngest flys to the top of the volcano and pokes his head out to see what happend. He sees the dragon and quickly retreats.

Veero: ummm guys.....we got a problem.A huge problem!

Magma bird: What is it!?

Veero: A huge, dragon!!!!

Magma: (short for his name) What!!

Magma flys up to see and he spots the dragon and immediately recognizes him.the flys back down.

Magma: That isn't no dragon!!!! rrrrrr.....but how? How could he get loose.

Vokeer: What is it?!

Magma: A wayyyyyyy big problem!

Terono: Quick, tell us what!

Magma: That's a demon!

Rodan: Demon?

Magma: King Godzeera! years ago he terrorized earth. Finally he was sealed away.

Rodan: Then how is he free?

Magma: that I don't know.

Rodan: We gotta stop him!!!

Terono: Yes, we'll fight!

Magma: *thinks for a second* Follow my lead.

King Godzeera soon spots Rodan who tells him to follow if he dare. And King Godzeera flys up after him. Not knowing Rodan was leading him into a trap. Rodan still edged him on, trying to stay ahead.
Finally Magma, Vokeer, Veero, and Terono appeared out of the fog.

Magma: Time to pay King Godzeera!!!!!

Vokeer: Strike him down!!!!

The four quickly sped up and when they got in range Rodan flipped and dived down on King Godzeera!!!Then at the same time everyone bit into King Godzeera's flesh. And the group begun a steap fall. Finally letting go at 10 meters before impact! But as doing so Magma, Vokeer, Rodan and Veero fire their beams at King Godzeera. And a huge explosion goes off!!!! Causeing a huge crater.
In the center, a hole, where King Godzeera is.

Veero: That'll teach him!

Magma: it's not over yet.

They hear a loud roar from the crater and King Godzeera burst out!!!

Brats!!! He roars fearicly!!!

King Godzeera: You'll die!!! and he charges his heat beam!

Magma: Hurry get him! and the group fly towrds the demon.

KG: What! He sees them coming and stops then takes off into the air.

The group follow, dodging his attacks and closeing in fast. The group reach a very high altitude before King Godzeera stops and suspends in mid air. The group form a ring, slowly flying in circles around him. Forming a wagon weel.

Magma: We will deffend our terf.

KG: Then you will die faster.

Rodan: We got to at least force him back to Japan where Godzilla is.

All: Agreed.

Magma: Attack Attack Attack!!!!!!!!!

The group speed forward attacking King godzeera at full force. King Godzeera in return doges their attacks and it turns into a dog fight.

(be ready for part two)

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on April 12, 2008, 1:05:39 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconloboyay part two^^

Shimmer on April 12, 2008, 1:13:13 PM

Shimmer on
Shimmercoming soon

Falconlobo on April 12, 2008, 1:14:04 PM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool^^