Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Dogfight

The story based on my comic.

Chapter 12 - Dogfight

Chapter 12 - Dogfight
Magma: Prepare yourself King Godzeera!!!!

Vokeer: Lets do this!

Veero: Yeah!

Rodan: show no fear!

Terono: Lets drag him back to Japan, Then we'll attack with Godzilla.

Magma: Let's go!!!

The group speed towards King Godzeera who in return starts to climb high but the group cut him off.
First Magma bird leads the attack, then everyone else joins in. And they start a dogfight.

King Godzeera dives to get away from Magma but dives right into Vokeer's path, who quickly fires his beam at him. But King Godzeera rolls to the right and dodges it.
Then Rodan gets on his tail and King Godzeera dives to the left.
Terono quickly gets bellow him and climbs towards him. King Godzeera climbs to escape but is cut off by Magma who hits him with a beam of lava.

King Godzeera: Why you!

Magma: Save your breath King Godzeera, you know you won't win.

King Godzeera: How do you know!

King Godzeera tries to bite Magma but gets clawed in the face. Then he tries to out run the group and speeds up. Rodan and Terono being the fastest flyers of the group go ahead and easly catch him. King Godzeera pauses in midair, turns around and fires his heat beam at the two who quickly dodge and attack him. Rodan fires his heat beam and Terono tries to claw King Godzeera but gets kicked away. The group quickly form the wagon weel around him again and fly around him in circles.

King Godzeera: The same attack.....

Magma: Attack!

The group speed up the spin and then shoot in towards King Godzeera. This time the attack is different, They quickly kick King Godzeera up in the air the use their beams to shoot him.
Then the group start to finish their chase.

Magma: Theres Japan.

Vokeer: We've been flying that long.

Godzilla: *roars without fear*

Alcemachy: It's King Godzeera!!!!!

Serphone: time for some pay back.

Magma lands beside Godzilla.

Magma: Shall we get started.

Godzilla: Lets end this demon.
(to be continued)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on April 14, 2008, 7:00:53 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobocool^^