Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - A Day at the Mall

Kay and Kristen go to the mall and bump in Yugi and the gang. And guess what happens? Nothing but hyperness and CHAOS!!!! Very random fanfic Kay and I wrote together.

Pairings:

Yugi x Kristen
Seto x Kay

Oneshot.

Chapter 1 - A Day at the Mall

Chapter 1 - A Day at the Mall
The sun rose on Saturday morning. Kay groaned and rolled away from the light seeping into the bedroom. It felt like it would be a lazy day.

That is, until the phone rang and made Kay jump a little.

"Ungh..." Kay groaned and picked up the phone. "Who are you and what is your reason for waking me up?" she asked into the phone groggily.

On the other line, Kristen began singing the "B-O-L-O-G-N-A" song in a very childish voice. Then she screamed, "There's your 10:30 wake-up call! Meet me at the mall! ...I LIKE CANDY! Bye-bye!" She hung up and left Kay VERY annoyed.

"...I am gonna hurt her..." she mumbled.

It was now 11:40 a.m., and Kristen was at the mall. She thought about that morning.

"Did I overdo it? Maybe I should've sung 'the Cloud Song.' Man, I hope she doesn't kill me."

Kay arrived at the mall and saw Kristen in...Hot Topic? Rather confused by this, Kay walked to the dark store and up to Kristen.

"Hi Ki-Chan...why are we in a goth store?" Kay asked, looking around in confusion.

"That is a very good question," Kristen replied. Kay sweatdropped.

"Ok..." They walked out of Hot Topic and saw Yugi, Honda, Jounouchi, and Anzu standing outside of a store.

Kristen thought for a moment. Then she said, "Kay-Chan, could you excuse me for a second?" Before she got an answer, she ran over to Yugi and glomped him from behind, scaring the crap out of everyone around them.

"Of course..." Kay said, shaking her head a bit. She walked over to her hyper friend and giggled when she saw that Kristen was hugging Yugi so tightly he could barely breathe. "Are you trying to kill him?" she asked, greatly amused.

Kristen realized she was choking her little cutie pie and gasped because his cute little eyes were now popping out of his cute little eyes and she released him. (I purposly used the words "cute" and "little" that many times)

She immediately said dramatically, "I'M SO SORRY! I so didn't mean to do that. Are you alright, Yugi-Kun? I didn't injure you, did I? Are there any bruises? DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?!?"

Everyone around her joined in a group sweatdrop.

"Breathe Kristen, breathe," Kay sighed. "I'm sure Yun-Yun is alive." Yugi gasped for breath.

"I-I'm fine, Ki-Chan..." he just managed to say.

Kristen automatically turned back to her regular, cheerful self and took a deep breath. Then she said, "Okay. That's good. Sorry for freaking you out like that. I guess I'm just overly dramatic."

"GEE, YA THINK?" everyone except Kay and Yugi shouted.

"I'm used to it," Kay said.

"Hi Kay-Chan!" Mokuba, who suddenly popped out of nowhere, said. Kay jumped a bit.

"mokuba?! Where'd you come from? Are you here by yourself?"

"Nope, Nii-Sama is at Starbucks."

"...ok...for some reason I cannot picture Kaiba at Starbucks."

"don't you mean in public?" Kristen questioned. Kay stared at her from a minute, wondering why she had said that. Her friend just replied, "I just thought that's what you think, and if Jounouchi had commented on what you said, it would probably be very mean."

"..." A moment of silence followed. Then...

"Are you calling me a jerk?!" Jounouchi asked angrily.

"No, no, no," Kristen said frantically. "It's just that, well, I heard from Yugi-kun that you somewhat despise Kaiba and if you say bad things about him, then you might hurt his feelings."

Hearing this, Jounouchi couldn't help but burst into a laughing fit. "Kaiba, having feelings?" he said through his laughter. "Yeah right! You crack me up."

He then fel to the ground, still in his laughing fit that could rival Yami Marik's. (That guy is a homicidal maniac who laughs WAY too much) Meanwhile, Kristen looked hurt that he wasn't taking her seriously.

"Shut up, mutt!" Kay snapped. "you get mor epathetic each day." Jounouchi's laughing fit came to an end and he stood up, glaring at Kay.

"Hey, be quiet, Mini-Kaiba."

"WHAT WAS THAT, YOU MONKEY?!" Kay shrilled.

"Guys, don't fight-"

"Stay outta this, Yugi."

"STOP YELLING!" Kristen shouted at them.

"Says the girl with the power to break the sound barrier," Honda said.

"YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT, NEEDLE-HEAD?"

"WHAT'D YOU CALL ME?!"

"NEEDLE-HEAD!"

So, all of this led to Kay arguing with Jounouchi, Kristen yelling at Honda, and Yugi, Anzu, and Mokuba trying desperately to stop it.

"What are you morons doing? Trying to make evryone go deaf?" a familiar and cold voice asked. Everyone turned to see Seto with a Starbucks beverage enclosed in one hand.

Everyone stared at him for amoment, and had no idea what to say to this new sight before them. (with Kaiba holding Starbucks)

Finally, kristen said, "so, uh, what drink did you get?"

Before she got an answer, Kay said, "Aha, that was awesomely random!"

"Yes, yes it was!" Kristen said. Seto shook his (sexy*) head.

"Idiots..." he mumbled.

"What was that, rich @$$?!" Kay asked. Seto automatically glared.

"What did you call me?"

"A rich @$$! No, a rich PAIN in the @$$!"

"I know where this is going," Kristen said, afraid of the chaos they would cause. Unlike the last fight, though, Kristen did not yell at anybody. Instead, she want to the nearest ice cream store and brought her little cutiepie with her.

Well, because nobody did anything else, Kay and Seto started screaming at each other. Everyone else attempted to stop them, but only got death glares and then stepped back in fear.

"..deep down they love each other..." Yugi said, coming out of the store with Krsiten and licking his chocolate ice cream.

"SHUT UP! WE DO NOT!" Kay and Seto yelled in unison.

"Yeah you do!" Mokuba said.

"DO NOT!"

"Do too!"

"Adelinda?! Where'd you come from?" Kay asked.

"Well, when a mommy and daddy love each other-"

"NOT THAT!"

"I came with Mokuba and Mr. Kaiba."

"Well, that figures." Kristen took this moment to sneak up behind Kay. Then when her friend least expected it, she poked her and shouted, "POKE FIGHT!"

"IT'S ON!" Kay and Kristen started poking each other in a very spazzy way. Seto shook his head.

"...idiots...losers...spazzes..."

"MONKEYS!" Jounouchi yelled.

"Mutt..." Kay and Setp said.

"What a beautiful couple."

"SHUT UP, HONDA!" Kay yelled.

"Yet another woman with the power to break the sound barrier." Seto nodded.

"Too true."

"ICE CREAM!" Kristen shouted. "MY ICE CREAM IS GONE!!!" She broke down and began to cry REALLY loud.

While Kay an dYugi tried to comfort her, Anzu said, "We should leave before we attract more attention to ourselves."

They had, in fact, drawn a large amount of attention to themselves, because a crowd was watching them on the sidelines.

"Kristen, I think you ate the ice cream," Kay said.

"NO! I would've remembered.SMOEBODY STOLE IT!" Kristen looked around and tackled some poor defenseless sap who was eating some ice cream.

"KRISTEN!" Kay yelled.

"What do you want?!" the poor guy asked in fear.

"I WANT MY ICE CREAM BACK!"

"I DON'T HAVE IT!"

"DON'T LIE TO ME!"

"Kristen." She looked to see her little cutiepie with an ice cream for her.

♥v♥ "YAY!" Kristen got off the guy, who ran away, hugged Yugi, and took the ice cream.

All of their friends who were watching this chaos take place just said "O-K..."

"Hey Kaiba-Kun."

"What?"

"How come you never buy me ice cream when somebody steals mine?"

"...because I'm not stupid enough to stay close to you when you spazz about ice cream."

"Oh...well...go get me an ice cream, now."

"Why?"

"Because you're rich and you can. And because you're special. Yayness for the specialness."

"...no..."

"Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaassssssse!" Kay begged, giving him an adorable puppy dog face that could make even Kaiba melt.

"...fine..." Adelinda an dMokuba smirked.

"Knew he liked her."

"Shut up!"

"I like mint chocolate chip!" ^^ Seto walked away, grumbling.

"Yay for Kay...hey, that rhymed."

"Brilliant, Kristen." Seto soon came back and pushed a bone of bright green ice cream with chocolate chips into her hand/

"There." Kay examined the ice cream.

"Only one scoop?" she asked, her face growing sad. Seto stomped his foot.

"God-" Seto growled and stomped away.

"Kay-Chan?"

"Yeah, Ki-Chan?"

"Why do oyu like tormenting Kaiba more than anyone else?"

"...because I like him."

"You have a strange way of showing it."

"I know." Seto came back and handed her an ice cream.

"HERE!" Kay examined it.

"..."

"What's wrong NOW?!"

"Too many calories. Get me one and a half scoops."

"WHAT?! NO!!!" he yelled. She gave him a sad, innocent look and her lower lip trembled. "ARGH!" Seto stormed away.

"That was cruel, Kay."

"I know." She licked the ice cream.

Kristen thought all of this over in a brief moment. Then she finally said, "I almost feel sorry for him."

"...why?"

"He must be using a lot of money today."

"He's filthy, stinking rich! What differance does a little ice cream make?!" Kay asked.

"...good point. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to expore the mall and look for a place to play DDR. Who will join me?"

"...you sound like Plankton from Spngebob before he got squished."

Kristen stared coldly at her for a few seconds. She said, I'm serious, Kay-Chan."

All of a sudden, she squealed with delight and ran straight past Kay and eyeballed the popcorn stand.

"...of course. Popcorn is the second best thing next to chocolate ice cream for her."

"HERE!" Seto shoeved an ice cream cone into Kay's hand. "One and a HALF scoops."

"Oh, that's ok. I ate the other ice cream anyway and I don't want it anymore." She handed Seto the ice cream.

Seto because twitching uncontrollably, trying to control his rage. "Must...not...kill..." he kept muttering to himself.

"Aw..." Kay kisse dhim on the cheek. "Thank you anyway."

Everybody stared at Kay, blinking and showing "..." faces. Then, after a few moments, everyone but Seto said, "What just happened?"

Before anybody could say anthing, Kristen rejoined them and shouted, "I GOT POPCORN!"

"Good for you!" Kay said. -^_^- "Now that we're both hyper...LET'S GO PLAY DDR!"

"YAY!" And so they did.

The End...I think


*This is Kay speaking. I am being stupid at that part, ignore me.

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kohakucrazy on March 23, 2008, 10:53:48 AM

Kohakucrazy on
KohakucrazyThat was mean.... But hey.... What's a little ice cream ta Seto? Although it drove him up the wall, but it was fun entertainment... I hope there's more to this story...

Hakura

ronnie343 on January 26, 2008, 3:46:03 AM

ronnie343 on
ronnie343awesome story!

animecrazyfan on July 21, 2007, 8:06:22 AM

animecrazyfan on
animecrazyfanLOL!!
*favs*
this is really cute =^^=
makes me wan't icecream though X_x

Moon_Princess on May 19, 2007, 9:49:50 AM

Moon_Princess on
Moon_PrincessLol, that's an awesome story!! =D

Awesome, awesome job!!! ^-^

*favs*

~Moon_Princess

KionaKina on May 19, 2007, 8:33:54 AM

KionaKina on
KionaKinaLOL! XD I remember writing this. I still got the spiral. Aw man, this was so fun to write. ^^ We should try to get naother fic up. Bri asked for a sequel.

*FAVES*