Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - My age, really

A Lenore Fan-fic

Chapter 3 - My age, really

Chapter 3 - My age, really
Chapter three
 
I looked over to Lenore’s bed, she wasn’t there, and I guessed she’s changing the window. I went to my room and saw Ragamuffin changing the window all by himself and he wasn’t doing a very good job the window was way too big for him to change on by himself I was just about to leave when he lost his footing and was about to get crushed by the glass. I ran over and grabbed the glass and asked “need some help?” he got out from under the glass and grabbed the edge and said “yeah I sure do” laughing a little then while we put the glass in place I asked him “why are you doing this alone, isn’t Lenore helping you?”
 
He replied in an irritated tone “ha, I wish, Lenore is so lazy, she refused help me, I’m glad you’re here I’d never get this done on my own.” After we finished replacing the windows I went down stairs got something to eat, and, well the day was pretty slow and boring, I didn’t give Lenore a dancing lesson today, she wasn’t focused enough today and didn’t remember it. Servile hours later I was starting to get tired so I thought I’d go sit down somewhere I sat on a couch in a cold, dark room with a TV, I crossed my legs and put my hands on my lap and looked around the room. A couple minutes later Lenore came in she looked around the room, she didn’t bother to turn the lights on, and picked up the remote, and crawled under my right arm and leaned her head on me and smiled. I looked at her and the room didn’t seem so cold anymore.
 
She turned the TV on and started to flip though the channels she didn’t seem to be looking for anything just flipping and then the TV suddenly picked its own channel. It flashed to a live broadcast from the president and he said, “Citizens, as we all know the Paranormal has always been played off as lies and hoaxes, well we think it’s time for the truth; ghosts, aliens, zombies and other like creatures exist,” as he said that his audience gave a loud gasp and I said “heh, a little late” and Lenore said “the channel won’t change, stupid remotes broke” and threw the remote then, and the President continued “but do not fear, for we are taking care of the problem, for we are putting a professional in charge, so I am proud to introduce, Thom Ciuz.”
 
Their was loud clapping as a young man not much older than myself walked onto the screen and say “men, women, horrible monsters, lend me your ears for too long we have been terrorized by monsters, sock puppets come to life, vampires, ect, ect. NO MORE! I promise to dispose of every one of them; no more will you have to worry about werewolves eating your children for I shall take care of it. FOR I AM THE COMMANDER OF E.O.P.PS THE EXTERMINATORS OF PARANORMAL PHENOMENON! Thank you.” He gave a little bow and left, then the broadcast ended. There was utter silence Lenore didn’t even flip channels she just turned the TV off.
 
I decided to break the silence and say “my god did you hear that ridicules speech that guy has to be a moron” Lenore replied with a simple “uh-huh” I said “I hope we never have to deal with him’. Lenore turned the TV back on, a couple hours later we fell asleep watching a movie, the Ring. When I woke up the next morning, their was a blanket around my back, Lenores head was on my lap, she had a blanket on her back and the TV was off. I rubbed my eyes and Lenore woke up and said “I don’t wanna move carry me.” I said “no” and walked off.
 
~ Meanwhile ~
 
“Commander were collecting information on all the nearby areas” said a man in a brown coat, “Good, LET’S GET THIS PARTY STARTED” I yelled happily, as I said that my yes man Jo yelled “WOOO PARTY,” ah I love having her around, she always knows I’m right. “Now on to business, what y’all got fer me?” I asked expecting a lot, “nothing, sir” the employee sitting closest to me said. “What?” I replied, “we got nothing sir, zero, zip, nada, no paranormal activity whatsoever” she told me, “You’re kidding right?” I said thinking this was a joke. “DON’T LIE TO HIM MARY” Jo yelled grabbing her collar, Mary replied as she pushed Jo away.
 
“Sorry Sir, but nothing is showing up on radar this town is totally clean” Mary said, I couldn’t believe it nothing my mind raced, I knew that if we didn’t find anything to exterminate they’d cut out funding which means I can’t keep my net gun and I yelled the first thing that came to me “EXPAND THE SEARCH PERIMETER” I sat down in a chair and looked at Jo to reinforce what I said, she put a serious look on her face and said “you heard the man everyone, EXPAND THE SERCH PERAMITER”. Everyone quickly went to work typing away and a few minutes later Jacob came bursting into the room and said gasping “Commander, we still got nothing” I just stood there my eye twitching then he listened to someone tell him something thou his ear piece and looked me straight in the eye and said “we found something”.
 
I just stood there staring, and then a huge smile crawled on my face and I yelled as I threw my fist out as if I was punching something “JACKPOT! Now what’s the scoop” “ok Commander it’s this old rickety Mansion and it’s off the charts it’s oozing the paranormal and that’s not including the surrounding area, it’s a gold mine” he said sounding a really excited. “Mike is now telling me who the residents are, a Vampire turned into a doll, a man with a dear head, a little zombie girl, a number of monsters, the house and surrounding area are pumped full of paranormal energy, and I’m not sure if I’m hearing this right but theirs also a human” I stared for a few seconds and said slowly “a, mutated human?” Jacob replied with “no, a run-of-the-mill normal human girl, around your age.” I just kinda stared at him and said standing up straight smiling “my age, really?”

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment