Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - I'm moving in

A Lenore Fan-fic

Chapter 5 - I'm moving in

Chapter 5 - I'm moving in
Chapter 5

That's what we did for the next couple days, I worked with Lenore, and Melba was inseparable from her, also as it turns out Mel couldn't leave anyway, it seems that the apartment was being fumigated so it'll be toxic for a while. As I spent more time at the mansion I noticed something Lenore and Melba were almost the same person they acted so alike in a lot of things, just what I needed two Mel's.

About a three days later I, well, everyone in the house got the weirdest sensation that we were being watched. Also odd things started happening like food was disappearing from the fridge and Mr. Gosh stopped showing up, not a bad thing. But it started to turn ugly during today's lesson when Mel turned her cameras focus on and chirped "Hey Mal", "what?" I replied not looking away from Lenore so she wouldn't stop practicing. "Ummm, there's a weirdo in the window of that house over there watchen us" she said as she pointed out the window to the neighboring house.

"What" I replied raising an eyebrow, she pulled me down to her height and put her camera in front of my eye. Sure enough there was someone in the other house watching us, I took her camera, stood up straight, walked closer to the window, and adjusted the focus. I got a better view of him, brown hair, dressed in magazines, what I think is a bullet proof jacket, and was watching me through binoculars. "He looks familiar" I thought aloud.

Lenore pulled on my arm and whined "who's he look like, LEMME SEE LEMME SEE!" then it hit me, "it's that stupid Tohm Cuiz guy that we saw on the TV" .When I said that Mel and Lenore pressed their faces on the glass, even though he was much too far away to see. When they did that he must have just realized that I could see him, he went into a quick panic and ducked down, as if somehow that would make us unsee him.

I gave Mel her camera back turned to Lenore and told her with a serious tone "we're cutting today's lesson short, go change" I turned to Mel "stay with her and away from windows, when she's done come find me I'll be with Ragamuffin". Mel put a serious look on her face and nodded her head. I immediately ran out, there was no need to explain to her, she knew exactly what I was thinking. As I ran into the laundry room, my feet slid on the wet floor, Ragamuffin must have put too much soap in the washer again, I rammed into it and made a loud thud.

After the noise died down Ragamuffin held up my leotard and said "hey Mal, good news I was able to get the stains Taxidermy's Malakai made". When he put my leotard down and saw the look on my face, he asked "what's up with you?" I picked him up and explained "you know that stupid guy on TV that I told you about awhile ago?", "yeah" he answered, "well he's here and he's been watching us this whole time we need to get out of here, now, Lenore and Melba are getting ready to leave. We need to get Taxidermy and Muffin Monster and book it."

He just gave me a puzzled look, "you want me to spell it out" I said getting annoyed. "No, it's just isn't he a, you know, a moron we can take him" he said dragging it out, I gave him a hard glare and told him, "he is in control of a huge corporation, he was hired by the PRESIDENT, he has to be qualified enough to take us all down and on top of that HE HAS WEAPONS!" he struggled for something to say "well, I...uh..I'll fight him", all I could say to that was "your not exactly ready to take on someone six times your own size."

~Meanwhile~

I activated my earpiece and picked up my walkie talkie. All I said was "I've been spotted, I'm going in."

~Meanwhile again~

Just as Ragamuffin was going to make his witty comeback we heard something, shattering glass, and loud screams, coming from up stairs.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AleeVonSpookee on May 6, 2007, 11:10:47 AM

AleeVonSpookee on
AleeVonSpookeeDUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN!YAY! You updated! Gettin' good!
 
TheVampireScourge: Yeah, I can't wait for the next cappie!