Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - I was the only one hurt

A Lenore Fan-fic

Chapter 6 - I was the only one hurt

Chapter 6 - I was the only one hurt

Chapter 6

I dropped Ragamuffin and raced up the stairs to Lenore's room, but it was too late Lenore and Mel were gone. I just ran to the window, I didn't bother to look around the room, I looked out, nothing. As I slammed my right fist into the broken window pane, my attention was called "ummm Malakai, you may want to take a look at what you stepped in"; I slowly turned my head and looked at the floor.

It felt like my heart stopped; on the floor was a small puddle of blood and my heel prints, I boiled over into rage. Stormed out the room and before I could get out the front door, there was a loud heavy thump behind me, and before I could turn around both of my arms were pinned behind my back. It was him I just knew it, I tried to pull my arms free, but he's a lot stronger than he looks.


"You're coming with me" he said as he covered my mouth with a rag. Ragamuffin and Tohm's voices swirled, then everything blurred and faded to dark.

~2:30 Hours Later ~

I felt a very cold splash, my eyes snapped open and took fast deep breaths. I looked around, I was in a dark room with a big stoplight shining down on me, I was sitting in a chair, and it seemed very odd that I wasn't restrained. "Nice of you to join us" Tohm Ciuz said as he walked into the light , the very second I saw him I jumped up to attack him.

But before I could get to him two people jumped out of the shadows and pulled me back onto the chair, a red-headed woman and a man in a brown coat. "I'm hoping that I won't have to restrain you, so let's not do that again, ok?" he said in a patronizing tone as he tossed a towel at me "thank you Mary, Josh", they let go of my shoulders and walked back into the shadows as I dried myself off. Tohm turned around and shouted "WHAT IS THIS A BAD MOVIE, GET OUT OF THE SHADOWS!"

When he finished five people stepped forward, and he introduced them "ok the red-head is Mary, brown coat is Josh, this guy with black hair is Jacob, this tall guy is Mike, and this is Jo my yes man." I just glared at him; he smiled and told me "don't worry, those paranormal monsters won't be able to hold you hostage anymore, you can go home now!" I was shocked but I managed to squeeze out the words, "you think I was there against my will?"

"Well yeah, I mean you're 16 years old so you shouldn't be allowed to live on your own and your parents weren't there so I assumed" he explained "Mom let me move out" I said, as I calmly smoothed my bangs out of my face only to have them fall back into place. "YOU'RE MOM WHAT?!" he yelled, "Let me move out, you want me to draw you a brightly colored picture?" I was starting to get angry. "Now, where are my housemates and my sister" I demanded jumping up.

"Ah so the girl in the blue dress is your sister, well anyway they're all here and unharmed" he told me with a big smile, "LIAR!" I screamed "I SAW THE BLOOD ON THE FLOOR!" "That wasn't their blood" he replied as he pulled a long white bandage from his left sleeve, held his arm out straight and pulled up his sleeve, reveling on his arm, a bite make "it was mine, the blonde girl bit me, I was the only one hurt."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment