Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - More Enimies? Kairi Can't Belive It

Join Kairi, Aqua, Trinity, Pai and Kioko on an all-new adventure where Kairi meets new guys, new friends, and a few new enimies!

Chapter 2 - More Enimies? Kairi Can't Belive It

Chapter 2 - More Enimies? Kairi Can't Belive It
"This is all your fault!" Miyako yelled and pointed at Kairi. "Relax, Miyako. It wasn't my fault. Aqua helped me." Aqua's face suddenly changed into a mad expression. "Thanks." she answered sarcastically. Mrs. Haruno walked in. "Class, you are dismissed from detention." Each of the girls walked out.

Destiny and Kit caught up with the girls, except for Miyako. "Kairi! I have news from Central Control!" Destiny said. Kairi stopped walking, along with Aqua. "Central Control hasn't told us anything in the past month!" she exclaimed. "Central Control has warned us about new enimies!" exclaimed Kit. "Relax, cats. There hasn't been any sailor stuff in forever. What makes you think that new enimies will appear after Queen Katara is dead?" asked Kairi. Suddenly, a car on the street had the hood off and was practically under the pavement, terring it up. It came to a gentle stop at the end of the street. The guy in the car was still alive. He got out of the car and ran for his life. "Is that proof enough for you?" asked Kit. "We have to go find Trinity and the others!" said Aqua.

Kairi pulled out the Locator Locket. Aqua. not noticing the locket, began to worry. "Trinity could be anywhere! School is way past over, so she could be at home, at the mall, at Pai's house, at Kioko's--" she was interrupted by Kairi. "Locator Locket Power! Find Trinity and the others!" A large, pink beam was over Kairi and Aqua. A large, purple beam was over Trinity, Kioko, and Pai's location. "They're at Pai's house!" Aqua called, and the girls charged off.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on May 29, 2008, 7:54:21 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504lol. I want one of those locator lockets.