Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Surprise! The Others Hear the News

Join Kairi, Aqua, Trinity, Pai and Kioko on an all-new adventure where Kairi meets new guys, new friends, and a few new enimies!

Chapter 3 - Surprise! The Others Hear the News

Chapter 3 - Surprise! The Others Hear the News
Trinity, Pai, and Kioko were in Pai's room. Pai was playing her DS, and Kioko and Trinity were giving each other quizzes from magazines. "So...next question. 'If your best friend kissed your boyfriend, who would you kill first? A) BFF B) BF C) None' ?" Trinity thought about it for a second. "I'm single...would that be C?" Kioko thought about it for a minute, too. "I guess so..."

Pai was getting annoyed. "Can you girls be quiet! I'm trying to catch a Torchic!" she yelled. Soon this will evolve into a Blazeaken! Pai thought. "Sorry..." the girls sighed. Everything was quiet for a second when Kioko noticed the purple beam. "Hey, do you guys see this?" the girls each looked up in Kioko's direction. "Is Kairi and Aqua trying to find us?" Trinity asked. "I don't think so." doubted Pai.

Kairi and Aqua burst into the room, panting. Destiny and Kit followed into the cat nap corner of Pai's room. "We have news. From central control." Aqua said. "Yeah. Sailors. New Enimies. Stuff." Kairi said in between pants. "What she is trying to say is that there are new enimies!

Trinity looked confused. "I thought we killed Queen Katara!" she exclaimed. "Me too." Kairi said. "But...how can that be?" asked Kioko. "Destiny and Kit told us that Central Control said that The Great Shadow has hired new people!" Aqua said in a long breath. "Well then what are we waiting for? We gotta watch out in every corner!" exclaimed Pai. "Right." the rest of the girls nodded.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on May 29, 2008, 7:55:20 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504lol. Trinity isn't single, she has a boyfriend called cerion.

Starofwonder123 on May 30, 2008, 8:10:35 AM

Starofwonder123 on
Starofwonder123WHOOPS...Sorry!

swampertgirl0504 on June 2, 2008, 2:02:12 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504lol, ok. They can get together in ur story if u want.

Starofwonder123 on June 2, 2008, 2:27:48 AM

Starofwonder123 on
Starofwonder123Thanks Trinz!