Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Kioko's Save! The Negaverse must Think Again

Join Kairi, Aqua, Trinity, Pai and Kioko on an all-new adventure where Kairi meets new guys, new friends, and a few new enimies!

Chapter 6 - Kioko's Save! The Negaverse must Think Again

Chapter 6 - Kioko's Save! The Negaverse must Think Again
Kioko let out a big "Oof!" as she landed on the hard Negaverse ground. She looked around and saw Aqua. "Hey, Aqua! How'd you get down here?" "Well, the sub pushed me down a portal, and now I'm stuck here. I see you've met fake Aqua." she explained. "Yeah. What did you think of the new kid, Daisuke?" "Oh, he's cute!" "Yeah!" "Are you two finished?" Inturrupted Luna. "Sure." said Aqua.

"Step in here. It's a tan unit." said Sol. "A what?" "Just do it!" "Do I look like a beach bum? I'm not stupid!" exclaimed Kioko. "Get in there or I will make you!" "Then make me." Sol pushed Kioko, but she didn't fall in. Instead, she used that push as a chance to flip over and land in some weird cave where they couldn't find her. "Comet Gleaming Power, Make Up!"

"I am a pretty soldier wearing a sailor suit! Sailor Comet!" In the name of the comets, I'll punish you!" Kioko gave her punish speech. "No need to punish me. Now that I have a senshi, my plan is closer to complete." said Sol. He lifted his hand, and lots of negaforce was aiming twords Kioko. "Comet Heart Rapid Fire!" she said quickly. It didn't do anything, because the hearts faded away. "My Comet Hearts!" was all she could say. The Negaforce soon wrapped around Kioko. She was facing Sol, right in front of him. "Any last words?" he said. "Comet.." she said wearily. Her sailor symbol was appearing on her forehead. "Heart..." her body had a pink, glowing outline. "Fire Blast!" she finished, leaving one giant Comet Heart firing against him. Kioko landed on the ground, fainted.

"Kioko!" cried Aqua. "I'm still here." whispered Kioko. "I'm just tired..." her voice faded. Luna took her and placed her in the brainwasing chamber. "Yes, but not for long. She should have thought more of herself and blasted both of us instead of just my brother." The chamber started working. "He will heal in aboout 2 hours the most. We are strong ones. Consider this a warning." she explained to Aqua.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment