Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Daisuke! Identities are Revealed

Join Kairi, Aqua, Trinity, Pai and Kioko on an all-new adventure where Kairi meets new guys, new friends, and a few new enimies!

Chapter 7 - Daisuke! Identities are Revealed

Chapter 7 - Daisuke! Identities are Revealed
Kairi, Pai and Trinity were sitting in a restaraunt. "Smack, Crunch! Smack, Crunch!" Were the sounds Kairi made as she ate some traditional Gome Ae. "Have as much as you want, it's all half price!" said the chef. Pai and Trinity were sitting in two other seats on both sides of Kairi. "Kairi is such a messy eater!" proclaimed Trinity. "I couldn't agree more." said Pai. "Hey Kairi, I heard there was a new kid in your class. What's his name?" asked Trinity. Kairi stopped eating and started blushing. "Ummm...I...don't know. Yeah, because I just don't." said Kairi.

"Wahhh!" cried someone from behind the kitchen. "Did you hear that?" asked Trinity. "Yes, and we have no time to lose!" said Pai. "What's what?" Destiny asked as she approached Kairi. "Destiny! Athena! Adam! Thank Goodness! Now Pai can transform!"said Kairi. "Let's go!" said Trinity. "Kitten Power!" "Sun Cosmic Power!" "Star Shining Power!" "Make Up!"

A Ninja-like teenager ran into the room and came to a quick stop. He pulled out his sword. "I am the soldier of elements, Cosmic Ninja! I'll punish you according to the powers of the Cosmic Element!" he finished. "We are the beautiful soldiers," said Pai, "Wearing sailor suits!" added Trinity. "Sailor Star!" "Sailor Sun!" "and Sailor Meow!" "And on behalf of the Stars, Sun, and Cats," "We'll punish you!" the girls stated.

"What are we doing here? The chef is in the kitchen!" Pai obviously pointed out. Everyone ran into the kitchen. "What are you doing here?" said a weird, seaweed-haired monster lady. "Unhand the chef!" said the Cosmic Ninja. "Or what?" said the monster lady. The Cosmic Ninja threw his sword and it stabbed the monster lady. "That has done nothing!" she said, feeling more confident then before. She wrapped her coils around the girls. "Eww! This hair looked like it belonged in my Goma Ae!" Kairi screamed. The Cosmic Ninja sliced the monster's tentacles and head off.


"Thanks, man, I--" Kairi looked into the Cosmic Ninja's eyes. "D...Daisuke?" asked Kairi. "So you do know his name!" said Trinity. "What! How did you figure out my identity?" asked Daisuke. "I would know those eyes anywhere." replied Kairi. "If I'm Daisuke, then that makes you..." "That makes me Kairi Kyohaku!" she said. Kairi removed his mask, and they kissed.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

swampertgirl0504 on June 29, 2008, 4:52:27 PM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504Umm.....no offense, but they don't know each other that well and he's already kissed her.

Starofwonder123 on June 30, 2008, 3:57:54 AM

Starofwonder123 on
Starofwonder123I hate to make it full of nonsesne, but you will figure out why they kissed in the next chappie.

swampertgirl0504 on June 30, 2008, 4:17:33 AM

swampertgirl0504 on
swampertgirl0504ok then.