Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Shadow and Bolt

This is the story of my two OC's Shadow and Bolt

Chapter 1 - Shadow and Bolt

Chapter 1 - Shadow and Bolt
My name is Shadow or it is now. I am a fallen if you dont know what that is then I will tell you. It is a fallen angel cast from the grace of god for a transgression. Mine was taking an active role on earth thus was I cast into the nether world or thats what they call it, its actually just a place full of the dead that love the holiday Halloween thus the name Halloween town it was given. I came in after the whole Christmas fiasco. I was versed in a number of lore's and legends. I actually like it here. I am the caretaker of the young or as they call them lumplings, I am now quit well known for taking care of Jack and Sally's son and daughter. Samantha was the older of the two and a sweet girl her skin is ivory and her hair is white as moonlight. The son Mitch is more like jack he has a long torso and long legs his skin is almost translucent his hair is black as coal where that came from no one knows. The resident troublemakers Lock, Shock, and Barrel have grown up and now help most of the time. They still pull a few pranks for old times sake, but nothing on the scale of what they used to do. In fact Barrel has become the resident handy man I mean who knew that living in a tree house that looks like it will fall to the ground any second would teach you how to fix things.

Where did they get too now asked a cheesed off Shadow Hey Bolt have you seen ether Sam or Mitch? Shadow asked the resident shade
Uhh I think Sam went that way a few minutes ago. She was talking to Shock
Shock hmm why would she talk to shock? A few minutes later Aughhh theyre going to bury me... again. Because of these kids" note the reason shadow has white hair; its not his natural color its because of worrying about the kids. The kids love to cause him fits of nerves and other things the reason they do this is he has a condition that causes him to twitch in a spastic manner, the boogie boys thought this was hilarious when they where younger and they still some time do this. Just about the time Shadow would have called in the reinforcements namely Jack and Sally when Sam showed up
"Hey Shadow"
"Wha ack" "Don't do that" Sam had inherited her fathers creeping abilities which caused no end of grief for shadow who even with angel like abilities could not for the life of him sense her coming. Her brother on the other hand was another story. You could here him coming like a three piece band with a metallica back drop but with this comes a redeeming quality. He could mimic any sound once heard and reproduce it exact all he had to do was hide and make scary noises which was a good thing since he was a lost cause on the scary looks department he just looks like a sick young man. But when the two of them team up Shadow is wisest just to give up and go home but shadow was never the sharpest tool in the shed that and the fact he had a job to do. As the resident care taker of the young he was responsible for the safety of the children that and he owed the citizens of Halloween town a huge debt for taking him in and giving him a home. Thus was he destined to be pardon the phrase the guardian angel of Halloweentown.

Meanwhile
Hey barrel
Barrel was now an amazing 6ft 6 and looked like he could bench-press a truck. He was still not as tall as Jack then again almost nobody was. He turned around and saw Bolt coming towards him. Bolt was a shade or a spirit with a physical body attached. He was a strong being well he had to be with iron manacles on him. Bolt is 6ft 8 pale skin& white in fact his hands are electric blue. In the shadows you cant see him except his smile and eyes. His eyes are amber in color. He has a sad demeanor even when he looks like he wants to rip your throat out. Which is how he looks all the time, its the way his face is set, his smile and eyes makes him look like he is insane.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment