Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Ways to Annoy Sephiroth

Inspired by a story by Lady_Nightmare; this is amusing ways to mess with the FF7 gang.

Chapter 1 - Ways to Annoy Sephiroth

Chapter 1 - Ways to Annoy Sephiroth
Who better to start off with first than the one winged angel himself?
Caution: Some of these acts might get you mutilated beyond recognition. x3

Ways to annoy/get murderd by Sephiroth:
1: Call him a momma's boy.
2: Drug him; when he falls asleep cut his hair, dye it blonde and spike it.
3: Yank on his bangs.
4: Call him "Sephy", "Sephy-kun", or "Sephy Poo"
5: Blast a chimpmunk version of "One winged angel" whenever he is asleep/hung over/ or about to sneak up on his victems.
6: Steal Masamune; tell him Zack has it.
7: Replace Masamune with a rubber sword that squeaks right before a training session with Genesis.
8: Accuse him of having three-somes with Genesis and Angeal right infront of the lower ranking SOLIDERS.
9: Dress up like him and run around Shinra yelling. "I LOVE GENESIS!"
10: Ask him how he got to be a general, then say you think he got it by "other" means after he tells you.
11: Tell him he depends on his mommy's powers to be a badass. (I suggest running after this.)
12: Tell him his father is Hojo.
13: Steal his clothes, sell them on Ebay to rabid fangirls.
14: Paste Yaoi pictures of him with the others (Genesis, Angeal, Zack, Cloud, etc) all over his room with superglue.
15: Put superglue on Masamune. Hand it to Seph afterwards.
16: Sing "This is the song that never ends" (Or recruit Zack to sing it) outside his door when he has a headache.
17: Tell him Reno thinks he is hott.
18: Tell him he looks like Vincent.
19: Glue a fluffy pink angel wing onto his back.
20: Mock him with "Yo momma" jokes.
21: Say that he needs to get laid BIG time.
22: Set a chocobo loose in his room and tell him it was a gift from Zack.
23: Follow him around reciting "LOVELESS" all day.
24: Dye his hair black and mistake him for Hojo when running into him.
25: Screw up all his paperwork and sign Zack's name before sending it to President Shinra.
26: Play a Hannah Montanna version of "One Winged Angel" around him all day.
27: Glue him to Genesis.
28: Call him a hippie from hell.
29: Accuse him of being in his 80s due to his 'grey' hair.
30: Pluck a hair from his head then say "Guess I wont be able to tell if more grey hairs come to it's funeral huh?"
31: Tell Zack that Sephiroth is holding a baby penguin hostage in his room and he has to go save it.
32: Tell Sephiroth he isent soo tough, and that he killed a defenseless flower girl yet got his @$$ stomped by an emo chocobo haired blonde.
33: Use Jenova's head as a pinyata infront of him.
34: Dye his cloak bright pink, say Zack was doing the laundry that day when he comes to you.
35: Put superglue on seran wrap, tape it across Seph's doorway. Yell out that Zack is in Sephiroth's stuff and wait for him to come through doorway.
36: Sneak up on him when he's not paying attention with one of Hojo's chemical waste bins and slam it over his head before kicking it and running.
37: Give Masamune to Zack and say it was a present from Sephiroth.
38: Give rabid fangirls spare keys to his room and inform them he sleeps in the nude.
39: Show him the carameldansen video of him; tell him Genesis made it.
40: E-mail said video to everyone in Shinra except Sephiroth.
41: Change Seph's cellphone ringtone to "Carameldansen"; then call him infront of all the lower ranking SOLIDERS he's instructing. (Make sure to put volume up on his phone at full blast.)
42: Follow him around all day singing "Oh I love krabby patties, I think they are swell, which is why im going to yell~!"/ or "Best day ever"/ Or "Spongebob Squarpants" themesong.
43: Laugh/ act like Spongebob around him.
44: When he gets irritated by it, refer to him as Squidward.
45: Keep saying his name over and over until he answers; when he does respond "Nothing" and run off giggling.

Hope you enjoyed, comments are luffs. :3
Sephiroth: Ahem....

He's standing right behind me isent he? ._.
Sephiroth: -sharpens Masamune-

I regret nothing! -zooms off-

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Forestchan on May 14, 2010, 10:39:35 AM

Forestchan on
ForestchanI got one..

46. Put a silly hat on Jenova's head and decorate her face with clown make-up.

Forestchan on May 14, 2010, 10:39:48 AM

Forestchan on
ForestchanI suggest we all run.

SweetxinsanityxSarah on May 21, 2010, 9:26:47 AM

SweetxinsanityxSarah on
SweetxinsanityxSarahIndeed o3o

Sephiroth: -twitch- Where's that screaming salesman with that Kaboom stuff when you need him?

Sarah: you killed him cause he annoyed you remember?

Sephiroth: Oh yeah...woops.

XshadowsXchildX on March 11, 2010, 8:55:54 AM

XshadowsXchildX on
Comment Deleted

SweetxinsanityxSarah on March 18, 2010, 5:50:35 PM

SweetxinsanityxSarah on
SweetxinsanityxSarahsephiroth: much better -hides gun- >>

xD yay, i really need to continue this kukuku, and do a SK one as well >3