Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Opening sketch

Gloomsville's theatre has a new attraction: third dimensional movies. However, they do not work for Iris, whom becomes upset of missing such action. That is until she hears of a new surgeon in town...

Chapter 1 - Opening sketch

Chapter 1 - Opening sketch
Ruby Gloom: Lessons in being a ghost part 2: Hideouts
A wind passes by and knocks down the candle which starts burning the Boo Boo picture, and Boo Boo jumps as his bottom gets burnt.

Ruby walks down the hallway humming. Boo boo appears from the corner and laughs, thinking he's gonna make a scare. He phases through the floor and into the laundry room, and hides in the washing machine. Drops of water fall from the ceiling as we move to a view of outside. Misery in watering the flowers with a hose saying "I sure love watering the…" then a lightning bolt strikes her, leaving her torched, as well as the flowers. Misery finishes with "…flowers", as another lightning bolt strikes revealing her skeleton. The electric current follows the hose, goes underground, into the water tank, jumps from puddle to puddle into the washing machines, zapping Boo boo in a "gaaaaaaah!" Boo boo exits the washing machine paranoid. Ruby appears asking "Hey Boo boo. Made any good scares yet?"
*Theme song plays*

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment