Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Episode Ideas

Gloomsville's theatre has a new attraction: third dimensional movies. However, they do not work for Iris, whom becomes upset of missing such action. That is until she hears of a new surgeon in town...

Chapter 2 - Episode Ideas

Chapter 2 - Episode Ideas
Ok so instead of writing my own episode, here's something else for you fans:Frank and Len bring home something new: a computer. Soon the entire house is fascinated by all it can do, except Iris who just wants to play outside. Soon everyone is fighting for their turns and no one, not even Ruby, goes outside to play anymore. It is up to Iris to bring them back.Scaredy Bat's cousin comes to visit. Scaredy of course is scared of him but everyone else welcomes him well. What's going to happen next? (honestly I had the idea before I saw the short clip in the episode "I'll be Home for Misery").Cat-astrophe: After reading a scary story to the gang, Ruby realises that Doom Kitty has vanished. She desperatly search the house looking for her but she doesn't show. It turns out Doom was just out shopping and that Ruby overeacted.Luck of the Draw: The gang makes a shocking discovery. Misery was the one who kept Skull Boy's lucky charm all this time since the events of "Lucky Me". A trial is thrown to decide wether Misery should be considered guilty and it's up to Ruby to cool things down.Maybe an episode that tells how the whole gang got together in the first place. It would begin with Ruby "following the Gloomy brick road" with Doom Kitty and arriving at Gloomsville. She quickly meets Skull Boy who's trying to find out what he might be by looking in the newspaper for inspiration. Ruby suggest that he might be an architect and asks him if he can help her build a house on top of the hill. When they get there, they meet Iris and Squig who agree to help with the roof. Later Scaredy Bat, Edgar, Allan and Poe arrive chaced by a mini tornado. Then Misery appears, but the weather she brings along disturbs the project. Behind Ruby's back, Skull Boy Iris and Poe tell her to go find something, knowing she would be searching forever. When the house is finished, Frank and Len arrive and play loud music which shatters things but the house remains intact. Ruby tells that her plans was to make the house resistant to any kind of disaster. This makes the three of them confess to what they've done and they appologize to misery when she actually returns with the tool they asked her to find. Thanking them for their hard work, Ruby invites them to stay in the house, but there isn't any room for Frank, Len and their equipment, Ruby suggest they stay in the Garage and the brothers are happy with that.What if in another episode, Ruby's parents came to visit?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TapeJara on June 16, 2008, 11:09:16 PM

TapeJara on
TapeJaraI don't get why this thing won't let me seperate my text into paragraphs!!!