Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Kakashi begins having these strange dreams about his past, about a young girl he use to know and love. What will happen when he finds out she is still alive and he finds her? Read and find out! ^^ 

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
Chapter 1.

Well always be friends forever wont we Kakashi? A girl about the age of 5 blushed madly.

A boy with silver hair about the age of 10 looked down at her smiling patting her head, Of course. And I promised I would protect you no matter what happens. I intend to keep that promise.

The young girl smiled as she stood up grabbing the young boys hand, I dont ever want to get separated&I love you Kakashi. She replied blushing.

Kakashi turned to the young girl, Me too Kiyoko. He replied. There were sudden screams in the distance, the two young children turned and gasped, Come on! Kakashi squeezed the young girls hand as he led her to the village.

The young girl gasped as she looked at the burning village, Mommy! Daddy! She cried letting go of Kakashis hand and running to her house. Kiyoko wait! the young boy cried as he chased after her, but two dark figures appeared in front of him. Stopping dead in his tracks the young child made symbols with his hands.

NO! Get away! Mommy! DADDY! Kiyokos voice screamed through the village.

The young child heard her screams and tried to get past the two figures but was grabbed in a matter of seconds, NO! Kiyoko! He cried reaching for her as a man walked out of her house holding the young girl. Blood stained her clothes, her eyes narrow with fear. Looking to see Kakashi she reached for him, KAKASHI! She screamed.

The young boy struggled to reach for her, NO! he screamed.

The two figures raised their hand hitting the back of the young boys neck instantly knocking the young child out.

The figures dropped the child to the ground fleeing with Kiyoko. The young boy awoke a few moments later, sitting straight up he looked around, remembering what had happened he covered his face with his small hands and began crying, Kiyoko& He whispered her name.

Morning had come to Kanoha village, the sun rose above the trees. The light shined through the leaves as the wind began to swiftly blow. Kakashi awoke from the nightmare as he held his hand against his forehead, What does this mean&I have had this same dream for weeks now& The young man talked to himself. Looking up at the time he sweatdropped, Im going to be late again...Naruto and the others are going to be on my back. He sighed placing his hand on his neck rubbing back and forth. Quickly jumping out of his bed, grabbing a bite to eat he headed to the fields to train the Children.

Naruto kicked the dirt with anger; Hes late. AGAIN! he clenched his fists.

Sakura turned to Naruto, you should be use to it by now Naruto, Kakashi is never on time. She explained waving her finger back and forth.

Tip number one Sakura, before you say things about your sensei make sure hes not around to hear it. Kakashi appeared behind the young girl.

Sakura sweatdropped and laughed nervously. Naruto turned to Kakashi, Youre late again! We dont want to be waiting here all day long. He explained.

The young man sighed, I know&sorry& He apologized walking ahead.

The young child froze as he watched his sensei walk ahead, moving towards Sasuke he whispered, Did someone replace Kakashi with a clone? He asked.

Sasuke growled at Narutos childish behavior and hit him on the head, Why would someone want to do that? Idiot! He replied folding his arms.

Naruto nursed his injury but looked at Sasuke, He apologized&he rarely does that&. The young boy explained rubbing his head glaring at Sasuke.

The young boy ignored Narutos glare and looked at Kakashi.

The young man looked up into the sky as he was in deep thought, what happened to you Kiyoko? Its been 16 years&I promised to protect you. Some protector I turned out to be.

Sasuke walked up beside Kakashi, Everything alright Sensei? He hesitated to ask.

Huh? Oh yeah&dont worry about me, Ill be fine. The young man rubbed the back of his head smiling.

Naruto appeared in front of Kakashi smiling, So what technique are you going to show us today Kakashi Sensei? He asked excitedly clenching his fists.

Well uh, I really didnt have time to think up of a technique to tech you today&so how about we take the day off and& the young man was cut off by the young childish boy, lets go to the spa place! he suggested.

Waiting for an answer he smiled looking at the trio. Thats a good idea Naruto, but I dont think Kakashi Sensei wants to go& Sakura pointed out lowering her head.

Naruto looked at his Sensei confused and concerned, Whats wrong Sensei? the young child asked.

Its nothing&really. Kakashi replied trying to avoid getting into the subject.

Please tell us Sensei, maybe we could help& Sakura begged putting her hands together.

The young man sighed, It was a long time ago when I was about 10. There was this young girl named Kiyoko& Kakashi began to explain what had happened in the past and about his reoccurring dream.


You havent seen this girl in 16 years? Thats so sad! Sakura lowered her head.

She was taken away from our village by some other village but I wasnt able to figure out what village& The young man explained calmly.

Well then we have to find her! Naruto stood up clenching his fists.

Even if we went looking for her Naruto, we dont know what she looks like. She could have changed her appearance over the years. Sasuke explained as he leaned up against a tree sighing.

Hmmm& Naruto growled as he went into thought.

Kakashi stood up from where he sat sighing, I shouldnt have even told you guys&its not really your problem. He explained putting his hands behind his head.

Sakura shook her head, No! Were glad you told us Sensei, right guys? she asked turning to Naruto and Sasuke.

Naruto nodded his head in agreement, Sasuke being his usual self turned away hands in his pockets, yeah& he replied smirking.

Kakashi looked at Sasuke, Alright shall we get started then? the young man asked. Looking at his teammates, the trio nodded, Were looking for a young women about the age of 21, if she hasnt changed she should have black hair and one blue and one brown eyes. The young man explained.

Sasuke nodded then within an instant disappeared.

Naruto and Sakura did the same.

Kakashi stood where he was, looking up into the sky, I hope your ok Kiyoko& He whispered then he disappeared to find his friend.

Sasuke snuck his way through the sound village trying to blend in, why would someone want to take her away? he asked himself looking around, spotting a child he walked up to her, have you seen a girl around here with blue and brown eyes? He asked kneeling down to the child.

The young girl looked up at Sasuke and blushed madly, shaking her head she replied, no I havent not today but I thought I saw a girl around here like that a few days ago. She replied.

Where at? Do you know which way she went? Sasuke asked.

The young girl shook her head, no&sorry& with that said Sasuke quickly disappeared to find his sensei.

Kakashi wandered around the forest looking for anything, he came to a spot he knew all to well, Well always be friends forever wont we Kakashi? the young man heard Kiyokos voice, where have you gone Kiyoko? He asked himself.

Sakura ran around another small village covering every corner and hiding spot she knew.

Naruto jumped around the leaf village, spotting someone out of the corner of his eye he looked back, hey&that looks like& the childish boy couldnt finish his sentence; he smacked into a pole, OW! he fell to the ground face first.

A young girl ran over to Naruto helping him up, are you ok? She asked grabbing his arm softly.

Naruto rubbed his head, Yeah& he replied then looked at the young girl freezing, she looks like the girl Kakashi described!? He screamed inside, looking at the young girl she had the same looks, one brown and blue eye and black hair but she looked younger that 21.

Is there something wrong? the young girl asked confused. Naruto shook his head, No! In fact could you uh&uh& He became nervous as he began to blush, Could you stay here for a few minuets I need to go get something& Naruto tried to explain.

Uh&ok& the girl stuttered and watched Naruto leave.

KAKAHI SENSIE! Naruto called running through the forest looking around, he then jumped up into a tree and climbed to the top, Kakashi! He called once more.

What are you doing Naruto? A familiar voice called.

Naruto froze then jumped down to the ground, Sakura! I found her! He freaked jumping up and down.

What? Sakura asked. We need to go and find Kakashi quick! the childish boy whined.

Sakura nodded then took off running with Naruto not far behind.

Kakashi overheard Narutos calls and went to look for him, What did you do now Naruto? He asked himself jumping through the thick trees.

End of Chapter 1.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

gaaraluv on March 21, 2008, 3:48:21 AM

gaaraluv on
gaaraluvThis is good can't wait 4 more

finalfantasy on July 17, 2007, 12:29:25 AM

finalfantasy on
finalfantasylolz, i wonder if its really her?