Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Shannon's need to be loved by Sayid

Chapter 1 - Untitled

Chapter 1 - Untitled
Title: Please Love Me
Rating: PG
Feedback: Reviews/mantheycallJayne@gmail.com
Author: The_Demon_Yuubisa_Chan
Summary: Shannon's need to be loved by Sayid
Please Note: I am NOT a Shannon.Sayid fan. In fact, I'm sort of anti-Sayid. This is the best you are gonna get from me.
Requests: Despite the note above, I will do requests for Fanfiction. Review or e-mail me with request.
Author's Note: This is for Millie and Nicky who love this show and who are awesome to me!

***Please Love Me***

He is not my type. I have never had a type, really. All the guys I've liked have been...well, @$$-holes. I like that, though. I like guys who can take care of themselves, and me. And while he could take of me, too, he's much to sweet for me. But somehow, I want him like I want to be off this island. I could never tell him. But I do. I could never be with him.... but I am, aren't I?

We walk along the beach together, we hold hands. He whispers things into my ear. He makes me laugh. And I know that everyone laughs at me, saying he's way to good for me. Sawyer is the worse. He sneers at me every chance he gets. I gues I let that in.. I did sleep with him.

In a moment of weakness, they had been together. It was one of the first weeks on the island and no one knew about it. But Sawyer had wanted more. She only gave in the once, but never again. And Sawyer hated her for it. It was no surprise, she'd want her, too, if she was him. But ever since she and Sayid had been together, Sawyer had just gotten worse. But she shoved him off most of the time.

Sayid has not told her that he loves her, has gone out of his way to keep the relationship under wraps. No kissing, not hugging, holding hands was almost to much. But she loved him. She didn't know why or how, but she did. And she never wanted to let him go.

Boone gave her long looks at times. In her sleep, she knew, she said Sayid's name. But Boone had been part of something very secret indeed. She had said his name in her sleep. She had been crying. Boone said she had said: "Sayid, please.... please love me." Shannon had blushed and yelled at Boone before storming off. Then she had cried. Cried because she knew that he wouldn't. Knew that he could never love her. But still. Still.... "Sayid," She whispered as she cried into her hands. "Sayid, please love me!"

But she never told him. Never confessed to love him. She smiled, she laughed with him. But never said she loved him. She'd let him come to her first. But she still cried. Cried because he was what she needed, but couldn't have. So at night she still said "Please love me." Said it with every look, every hand hold. She told him every time she looked in his eyes. And what she didn't see, was him telling her the same thing.

((Ok, so kinda short, but I kinda like it... tell me what you think, please!))

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment