Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three

The Young Ones finally make it home, but accidentally find themselves in the early 41st Century. Now they must team up with Thundarr The Barbarian, Ookla The Mok, and Princess Ariel in order to set things straight.

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three

Chapter 3 - Chapter Three
Chapter Three

Venger sits atop his nightmare laughing evilly at the young wizard's misfortune. "PRESTO!" Cries Hank, and he starts shooting arrow after arrow at Venger. Bobby strikes the carousel with his Thunder Club and sends it flying at Venger. Using his magic, Venger catches the carousel in midair and hurls it at Hank. Hank is mysteriously knocked out of harms way. After the dust from the carousel attack has settled Sheila reveals herself as his savior. Now Venger points a clawed finger at Presto, and his hand begins to glow. Diana, Eric, Bobby, and even Uni all run to get to Presto's side, even though they all know that none of them can get to him in time.

"Now young one," snarls Venger," I finish this!"
A beam of energy leaps forth from Venger's fingertip, and is deflected back at him. Standing over Presto is Thundarr, his Sunsword in hand with its fiery blade ignited.

"Demon Dogs!" Thundarr cries, one of his favorite sayings. "Fighting children, wizard? Too cowardly for a real challenge? Try Thundarr on for size!"

"I don't know who you are, barbarian," replies Venger, "but this is none of your affair!"

"I am Thundarr! And I'm making it my affair!" Cries Thundarr, "Leave these children alone or face Thundarr's fury!"

"Then perish with them foolish barbarian!" And with that Venger throws bolt after bolt of magic at the newcomer, only to have them deflected by the Sunsword time and again.

Meanwhile, Eric, Diana, and Bobby check on their fallen friend. "How is he?" Asks Bobby, "Is he going to be okay?"

"I don't know Bobby," says Diana, "he got hit pretty bad."

"At least he's still breathing," says Eric, "If that guy with the light saber hadn't stopped Venger's second attack, Presto'd be a goner."

"Who is that guy anyway?" Asks Bobby.

Eric looks at Thundarr's blonde hair and Sunsword, "Ummm, Luke Skywalker?" He says, then he looks at Thundarr's bulging biceps, "On steroids?" He adds.

Thundarr hears their conversation and turns his attention from Venger for a moment. "Stair-roids?" He asks, pronouncing it very slowly as is his custom when learning new words.

But his momentary distraction is all Venger needed to get the advantage. He conjures up a ball of fire and raises it over his head. But before he could strike Thundarr down, he is hit from behind by a magical blast. His fireball goes wide and hits an overturned car from the Dungeons & Dragons ride, melting it into slag. He whirls about to see who would dare to attack him. Standing there in her blue swimsuit and yellow boots is Princess Ariel, her hands aglow as she readies her magic.

"Uh-uh-ah," she says waving her finger as though scolding a naughty child, "that's no fair hitting from behind."

Over by the wreckage of the carousel Hank is helped to his feet by Ookla. Hank draws his Energy Bow and takes aim at Venger. Ookla knocks a stun arrow to his mok bow and also takes aim at Venger. Venger looks over to where Presto still lies unconscious, and sees Eric, Diana, Bobby, and this newcomer Thundarr standing protectively over him. Realizing he's hopelessly outmatched, Venger flies out of range of their weapons and escapes. Hank launches an arrow after him, if for no other reason than to make himself feel better.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Falconlobo on April 24, 2011, 11:13:15 AM

Falconlobo on
Falconlobointeresting xover