Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Story Of Apep

well this story here is connected to me "Apep Dragon of Knowledge" piece that i created...it gives you an idea of What the piece represents...hope you enjoy!

Chapter 1 - Story Of Apep

Chapter 1 - Story Of Apep
Many Years ago,When there was only day... a small, wingless, serpent baby was born.His parents were very upset, they asked each other"How is our baby going to fly without wings"the father said"now,now my love they will grow with time"he looked back down at the baby with a loving expression and said "he is our baby and we love him very much, he will turn into a creature of stealth and beauty,he is our "Apep""...Over time, what was once a small serpent baby had grew into a magnificently huge, long, sleek serpent that had fur and a colorful toned body,but still no wings.The mother said to the father"He did grow into a beautiful creature but he still has no wings..." The father said "well we will just have to figure out the gift that he does have".So the Father and Apep Set off into the day,when the sun was high in the sky...Apep Said to his father "Dad, What are we going to do?"His father Looked at him with a comforting smile, we are going to find your gift my son...Apep looked at him with a Confused expression..."but where will we look?".His father looked and laughed He said "its in you son..."His father thought to himself and thought maybe he doesnt need wings..."its time...try to fly into the sky like you would swim in the sea"His father said with a glimse of curiousity. So apep Jumped high into the sky and started moving his sleek body back and forth in a swim like mannor,higher and higher he rose into the sky...he was having a blast flying this way and that,around in circles and loops.Then something Amazing had happened...The sky had turned to dark and the sun was no more! His father looked up at the sky with shock and amazement,he had never experience that before,it was remarkable,He had noticed the rise of a sun shaped circle that rose high.It was silver and and grey with beams of dim light that casted a shadowing light on the land. It was just bright enough as if it were a silver flame leading the way in the dark...Apep was having so much fun that he didnt even notice the change...His father looked up at him and shouted "Apep, come down here my son look at this beautiful sky!"Apep looked at his father and then relized the sky was dark and the sun was gone! He swooped down as fast as he could and when he landed the strangest thing occured...The sky grew light and the sun was again risin back into the sky...Apeps father looked up suspicously,then turned to his sun and said "My son This is your gift,The gift of night!" Apep looked up at the bright sun and said to his father"So i hold the gift of night? is this bad father?".His father looked at him with a bright loving expression...no my sun you have a wonderful gift it allows the land to have a rest...They then returned home to his mother,and showed her the wonderful sky and then turned to the creatures of the land and showed them as well...and ever since Apep and his father learned about Apeps gift, they have been blessed with night and the guiding moon...so when you go to sleep at night think of Apep flying high into the sky, doing loops and flying this way and that,in the silver glow of the moon...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment