Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Imaginary

Uin-Hasay returns to Kaede's Village. Will she recreat an old romance, or simply forget the past?
Note: This is old, so it isn't my best work.

Chapter 1 - Imaginary

Chapter 1 - Imaginary
{I linger inthe doorway of alarm clock screaming monsters calling my name. let me stay,where the wind will whisper to me. where the raindrops as they're falling tella story. In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby. I lie insidemyself for hours. And watch my purple sky fly over me. Don't say I'm out oftouch. With this rampant chaos - your reality. I know well what lies beyond mysleeping refuge. The nightmare I built my own world to escape. In my field ofpaper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby. I lie inside myself for hours. Andwatch my purple sky fly over me. Swallowed up in the sound of my screaming.Cannot cease for the fear of silent nights. Oh how I long for the deep sleepdreaming. The goddess of imaginary light. In my field of paper flowers andcandy clouds of lullaby. I lie inside myself for hours. And watch my purple skyfly over me. Paper flowers. Paper flowers. Ohhhhh ohhh ohhh. Paper flowers.}
Uin-Hasay sighed and laid her head down in the grass. She lay,sprawled out in the grass of a meadow.
" Uin! " She sat up and looked around. Ryoku stood aboutfive yards away.
 " Yeah? "
 " What are you doin'?"
" N.nothing ".
" Yeah right! What? "
 " Just, being myself".
" Oh, so you're in your little imaginary world again ".
" It's not.imaginary " she whispered.
" Yeah it is! Get in touch with reality! " Suddenly thesky darkened and rain fell down.
" C'mon, we gotta get to Kaede's Village! " Uin jumpedup and ran over, her tight silk flares getting wet from touching the grass. Hertight black top, which matched her pants (both are black! Yea!) Hugged tight toher body. It showed all of her stomach and had thin straps that fell off to thesides of her shoulders. They ran as fats as they could to the Village. Theybeat most of the rain, having more speed then normal mortals.
They were both half-demons. Both had a parent that had been a catdemon and possessed special powers. Ryoku had sand blonde hair that went pasther shoulders. Uin-Hasay had long black hair that tumbled to her hips, and hadstrand that went just past her shoulder. She also had short bangs that clingedto her forehead. They were both tall and slender. Uin had piercing dark purpleeyes.
They ran into the village. Kaede looked out her window and smiled.She ran out in the rain.
" Girls! How lovely! " Ryoku and Uin smiled.
" We were around when it started raining and thought we'dstop to see ya Kaede " Ryoku said.
" Wonderful! The others are here! " Uin's eyes showedshock.
 " You know, I think Ihave some things I must do should go- ".
" Uin " Kaede said. " You must face him ".
" C'mon Uin " Ryoku said. " You can't run from him".
" Neither of you went through what I did! " Uinscreamed. " I shall not ever look at him again! " She turned her backto them and started to walk off.
" Uin-Hasay! " Kaede called. " You must face yourpast. Your mother would want you to. You cannot let one little thing stand inyour way! " Uin sighed turning to them. She nodded.
" I'm sorry for screaming, " she said. " I did notmean to ".
" It's fine, " Kaede said. " Now, let's get out ofthis rain! " They followed Kaede inside a building. Sango stood.
" I don't believe my eyes! Ryoku and Uin-Hasay! How wonderfulthis is! " Miroku came out.
 " I heard theirnames- " he stopped. " Wow! You two really came back! Been awhilesince I last saw ya! " They smiled.
" Come " Kaede said. " You two need to warm up. Theothers are around ". As they walked through they saw Kagura and Koga. Itwas great to see every one again. Jaken and Myoga were there and still hadn'tchanged.
 " Ryoku! Uin-Hasay!" They yelled as Jaken ran over and Myoga flew.
" It's wonderful to see you again! " Jaken said. "Lord Sessho-Maru will be pleased you have returned ".
" Sessho " Ryoku whispered, looking down.
" He's here " Kaede said. " And you shall see him". Ryoku looked up.
" I don't know if that is best- ". Kaede was notlistening. She was leading them down halls. This was a larger building, and Uindidn't remember it at all. Kaede stopped at a room and opened a door. Insidesat Sessho, watching Rin play with the puffy thing. (Ryoku loves the puffything... -_-') Ryoku looked in quickly, but pulled back, her blood red pantsswaying in the wind.
Her shirt was tight and also blood red, being held on by strapsfalling of her shoulders. Did she dare speak to him?
" Sessho " she whispered as she stepped in front of thedoor. She was reluctant to reveal any true feeling for him. Well, her mind wasreluctant to, but her heart wasn't. He stood up.
" Ry.Ryoku? " She managed a smiled.
" Hey ". Rin was instantly up and ran over to her,wrapping her arms around her legs.
" Ryoku! You came back! " It had been so long since shehad heard the little girl talk. (For all of you wondering, Rin is not theirdaughter, Sessho-Maru kinda adopted her) She rarely did speak, and when she didit was quiet and little was said. Rin finally let go and walked out of the roomto find Jaken and Myoga.
" Ryoku " Uin said. " I'm going with Kaede ".Ryoku nodded her eyes on Sessho-Maru. Uin laughed a little. " Hello Sessho" she said. He smiled.
" Hello Uin ". Uin left, closing the door behind her.Ryoku smiled as Sessho walked over to her.
" I haven't seen you in some time " he whispered. Shenodded. " I've missed you ". He reached over and touched her face.Ryoku felt her heart race. Her heart was over joyed, but her mind was indespair. She wanted no love, she needed no love. She could handle life on herown, and love got in the way.right?
That is what she wanted, isn't it?
Sessho pulled her to him. " I love you, " he whisperedin her ear, his arms wrapping around her. She had known he loved her. He hadtold her so many times, that she had gone mad! She thought she hated him,thought he was annoying and useless. But, now she questioned herself. She wasfalling in love with him, and she couldn't stop it.
In fact, she already was in love with him. She ran a hand throughhis long blue white hair. It wasn't as thick as Inu- Yahsa's, and not as wild.She laid her head on his chest.
" I.I love you too, Sessh, " she said affectionatelycalling him a nickname. He kept her close; not wanting to ever let go. Kaedeled Uin down the dark halls.
" Are.are Kagome and Inu-Yasha getting along? "
" Well, I guess. He speaks little of Kikyo now, but Kagome isnot that fond of him. Truthfully, I think you and he go together fine ".
" That was long ago, " Uin whispered. " That wasthe old Inu, who wouldn't forget what I meant to him ". Kaede nodded.
" It must have hurt, " she said. " To be in love andnot have him even remember you. You're such a pretty girl, hard to forget yourface ". Uin blushed. Kaede moved her head towards a door. " He's inthere ". Uin nodded. Kaede turned to leave, but turned her head back toUin. " Uin, do not worry about Kagome. I know she has a boyfriend, you mayfall in love with Inu-Yasha without worrying ".
" No " Uin said. " I must not love him again. Weare only friends, and it shall remain that way ". Kaede sighed. "Besides, I wouldn't care if I hurt Kagome, you know that ". Kaede nodded.
" I don't like her either, but we must not by harsh ".Kaede walked away, leaving Uin to wonder if she should enter the room or not.She opened the door carefully. Inu sat on the ground, lost in thought aboutsomething. She dared to find her voice.
" Inu-Yasha ". He jumped up and whipped around. Hestared at her, his eyes wide.
 " Uin-Hasay? Holyhell ". Uin sighed, forcing a smile. " Nice to see you too ".Inu was instantly near her. He touched her face. " It's been so long.Where were you? You had me worried! "
 " Why did you care?" she asked. " I mean nothing to you. All you care for is Kagome andKikyo! " She turned around. Inu's eyes fell to the ground.
" I'm.sorry if I hurt you. 50 years is a long time to sleep.I forgot much over that time ".
" It was I who died holding you! " she screamed, herheart racing. " I died being with you, whispering how much I loved you! Ithought you could hear me, our bound being so strong! But, it seems all youdreamt of was Kikyo! "

" No! " Inu yelled. " I dreamt of you! You were in my heart!Something in that arrow made me forget you, for in my dreams I knew I lovedyou, but I had no clue who you were ". Uin looked at him. Her purple eyeswere filled with tears, but she held them in.
" Inu- ".
" I cared for you more then I ever cared for anything in mylife! But I had to move on! I was growing older and couldn't live in thevillage forever! I had only Sessho-Maru for family, and he was never there! Youhad your mother and had to stay with her. I swore to come back for you, and Iknow I let you down on that. I'm sorry, but can't you forgive me! " Uinfelt the tears roll down her cheeks.
" When I saw you again, you were gone " she whispered." The arrow had taken affect and I thought I had lost you. I held you,whispering every thing would be all right, that I'd free you. I loved you andwould always try to be with you. Then a dying Kikyo came and hit me with anarrow, before I had a chance to pull the arrow out of you. I died holding you,and I was content, thinking I would find you again. I bet you never thought I'daccept death if it meant being with you! " Inu pulled her to him.
" I made a mistake, by not forgiving you " shewhispered. " I owed you my life, and I should've trusted you. I was gone;I couldn't expect you to keep loving me forever and not love again. That wasselfish of me ".
" No it wasn’t, " he whispered. " It wasn't ".Uin reached up and stroked his ear lightly, her touch calming him. He nuzzledagainst her.
" This is how it used to be, when we were children, "she whispered. " We'd sit on a hill at night, and I keep you calm, subdued". Inu nodded. They both fell lightly to the ground. She sighed. " Isaid I wouldn't fall in love with you again ". Inu looked up at her, hiseyes partly closed. " I was living in the world I used to know, I was inlove with another Inu. How could I have fooled myself? Ryoku was right, it wasnot reality "
{In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of lullaby. I lieinside myself for hours. And watch my purple sky fly over me.}
" It was to you. It once was ".
" I lived in a world where you still loved me, where we stillplayed down by the river, and pushed each other in! Where we laughed, andtrained together. Where you chased away anything that scared me, and where Idried your tears. Where we were one, and yet two ". Inu smiled.
" We were really that a like to you? "
" Oh yes. And, it was also a world where.where my motherstill lived in this world ". Inu touched her cheek. " The last time Isaw you, we had agreed to fight Naraku together. We defeated him, avenging yourmother, and then you disappeared. I'm sorry I chased you away with my feelingsfor Kagome. I found out that she recently got a boyfriend and I'm no longerimportant to her ". Uin smiled.
" I'm sorry " she managed to say.
" No you're not, " Inu-Yasha said with a laugh. "You're happy! I can tell ". Uin pushed Inu-Yasha to the floor, crawling ontop of him. He could hardly tell she was there; she was so light to him.
" You're right, " she said. " Now she's not in myway ". Uin leaned down and pressed her lips to Inu's. Inu smiled, holdingher so she couldn't stop. They remained like this for most of the night. Whenmorning came Uin awoke in Inu's arms. (People with perverted thoughts! Stop!)
" Good morning " he whispered. She smiled.
" Good morning " she said her eyes bright. They bothstood and stretched. They walked out of the room to see Kaede standing there.
" And you said you wouldn't fall in love with him ".
" I was wrong, " Uin said, leaning against Inu-Yasha." I was very wrong ". Ryoku came running out.
" Where the hell you been? " She asked Uin-Hasay. "I've been waiting so I can practice fighting with you! " Uin-Hasaylaughed.
" Alright! I'm comin' ". They all walked out side andRyoku instantly drew her blade. Uin drew hers. It was called the 'Blade ofThree Demons'. It was like three daggers combined, and has many powers. Uin hadonly unlocked one if it's special powers once, and that was when she had foughtNaraku.
They fought for a while with their weapons, then left them andfought hand to hand. After an hour they stopped. Inu-Yasha had watched thewhole thing, and Sessho-Maru had come out about half way into it and watched.They both picked up their weapons and walked over. Sessho smiled and pulledRyoku close to him.
" Looks like you found someone " Inu said with a laugh.
" Yes, I did, mutt " he said. Inu growled. Uin touchedhis arm.
" Leave the killing to Ryoku ".
" Yeah! " she said. " Leave da killin' to me!" They all laughed. And that's how Uin remembers them, laughing, allhappy.
The End?

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

bigguy on July 3, 2006, 7:46:54 AM

bigguy on
bigguygreat story keep up the work