Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Made of Glass

Yugi is dying to tell Yula how he feels! Does he have the courage?

Chapter 1 - Made of Glass

Chapter 1 - Made of Glass
Yugi sighed and placed his chin on the palm of his hand.
“ You ok? “ Joey asked as he walked over to Yugi’s desk. He nodded.
“ Just fine Joey “. Joey sighed.
“ You’re not fine! You’ve been acting like this since we got back from Duelist Kingdom! And it got even worse when Yula came to our school “. Joey paused. “ Yugi “ he said in a friendly caring way. “ Can’t you get over her? “ He shook his head.
“ It’s impossible! “ he said. “ I can never forget her! “
“ Forget who? “ Yugi looked up at the sound of that voice. Yula walked over to his desk. She wore the boys’ uniform and a black tank top underneath her unzipped jacket. Her earrings and eyebrow rings were all in, and she wore her collar and Key.
“ Uhhhh, nothing “ Yugi said. Yula smiled.
“ You two goin’ to the dance? “ she asked. “ It’s tomorrow night “.
“ Yeah, as long as I don’t get suspended in that time “ Joey said. Yula laughed.
“ You won’t! Is Mai comin’? “ He nodded.
“ And Serenity “. Yula smiled.
“ Great! “
“ Yula! “ Draga called from the door. “ Lets go! I have to get home, or I won’t be ready for the movies tonight with Seto! “ Yula sighed.
“ She’s got a date with Seto, “ she said. “ I’ll see you two tomorrow “. She smiled at Joey and ran a hand through Yugi’s hair. As she walked away she said, “ Oh, Yugi, I still love your hair “. She then walked out of the room with Draga. Yugi sighed again.
“ You know “ Joey said. “ She may like you “.
“ I wish “ Yugi said. He got up. “ C’mon Joey “. They walked out of the room. The next day Yugi was sitting in his desk when Yula walked in.
“ Hey Yugi “ she said as she walked over. “ You weren’t online last night. Can I ask why? “
“ I just didn’t feel like it, “ he said.
“ Really. Well, I missed talking to you, Made_of_Glass3000 “ she said. Yugi blushed. His screen name was based off the song Made of Glass by Trapt. “ I still love that name, “ Yula said. “ It’s really you. You’re made of glass “. Yugi blushed and sighed.
“ Yeah, I’m weak and every one sees right through me “.
“ No “ Yula said. “ Glass is nice. It shows you your reflection, which can never lie, like you. And it’s fragile, not weak, but sharp if it must be “. Yugi smiled.
“ You pay way to much attention in English, “ he said. Yula blushed.
“ Yeah, I know “. She sat down. Soon class began. It was a long day for Yugi, waiting for the dance. When he got home he went straight to his room. Hours later Yugi stood in his room, looking in a mirror. He sighed and leaned against it.
“ What am I thinking, “ he said. “ She’ll never really like me! “ He looked at his bed, covered in clothes he had thrown on it. He was standing there in black pants and no shirt. He sighed and clicked on his radio. Wild 104 was on. Yugi suddenly heard the beginning of Made of Glass. He smiled. “ But I have to try “ he said.
[ Na uh. Naa uh. Naa uh. Na uh. I don't know anything at all and I'm somebody else. Yugi sighed and picked up a black tank top. It could take years to find you; it could years to find myself. And I don't need to hear your answer I just need you to see. That I think it's time to break down these walls that we throw. He pulled it on and fastened his collar. Am I still breathing, have I lost that feeling? Am I made of glass 'cause you see right through me? He sighed. She did see through him, at least in his eyes. I don't know who I am and you're the only one who sees that. I can't ask these questions that cannot be answered today. Na uh. Na uh. Naa uh. Na uh. And even if everything goes wrong and we start to fall apart. I will understand where you are; I will understand this by myself. Yugi straightened up and looked in the mirror. He began to sing. “ And I don't need to hear your answer I just need you to feel. Like there are no boundaries at all. And how far have we come, too far to throw away the past? Will you be there waiting for me? I have to ask what we are, if I ask today it just won't last. So I'll be here waiting for you. Will we ever feel this good again? Not today. Will we ever feel this real again? Not today. Will you ever be mine again? Not today. Will we ever feel this real again - Not today “.]
Yugi ran down the stairs and out the door, ready to at least try. He walked into the dance to see teens dancing every where. They were playing Addicted by Simple Plan.
“ Yo! Yugi! “ He looked over to see Joey.
“ Oh, hi Joey “. Joey walked over, Mai right behind.
“ Hi Yugi “ Mai said.
“ Hi Mai “ he said. “ Who’s here? “ He asked Joey.
“ Me, Mai, you, Melika, Marik, Ryou, Serenity, Seto, Draga, and Yula “. Yugi sighed. “ You gonna tell ‘er? “ Yugi nodded.
“ Gotta try “. Mai looked confused.
“ What? I thought Yugi got over his crush on her “. Yugi shook his head.
“ I didn’t “. He paused. “ Where is she? “
“ Dancing with Draga and Seto, “ Joey said. “ You should have seen them dancing to a slow dance! It was so funny! “.
“ All three at the same time? “ Joey nodded.
“ It was so funny! “ Yugi laughed a little.
“ ‘Sup Yugi “. He turned to see Yula, in boots, her collar, a big black belt, a small (not too small…she is at school!) leather top, leather flares, all her rings in, and belt like bracelets.
“ Oh…hi Yula “. Suddenly they played Headstrong by Trapt. Yula’s eyes lit up.
“ Oh! I love this song “. Yugi laughed.
“ I know, “ he said. “ And you sing it quite well “. Yula smiled. Suddenly she grabbed Yugi’s hand and pulled him more to the center of the floor.
“ C’mon “ she said. “ You can’t stand around all night! “ Yugi smiled. They began to dance, not really together, but near each other. “ Back off I’ll take you on “ Yula sang. Yugi laughed.
“ See? “ She sighed.
“ I can’t help it, I love this song so much “. Yugi smiled and dared to move slightly closer to her. She didn’t notice. “ Headstrong, I’ll take on anyone! I know that you are wrong! Headstrong! We’re headstrong! “ They danced for the whole song. About three hours later the dance was coming to an end. Yugi was standing with Joey over to the side.
“ So, did you even slow dance with her yet? “ Yugi shook his head.
“ Not yet “.
“ What the heck you watin’ for? “ Joey asked. “ The dance is almost over! “ Suddenly Yugi heard the beginning of Made of Glass. He could see Yula walking around the floor. Almost every one was dancing. He walked over to her.
“ Yula “ he said. She turned to him. “ Would you like to dance? “ Yula smiled and nodded.
“ I’d love to Yugi “. He placed his hands on her hips and she placed hers around his neck. “ It’s your song “ she whispered. Yugi blushed. “ Would you sing it to me? “ she asked, setting her head lightly against his chest. Yugi looked shocked at both her touch and the request.
“ I don’t know, “ he said. “ It wouldn’t come out that great “.
“ Yes it would “ Yula said. Yugi smiled.
“ Am I still breathing, have I lost that feeling? Am I made of glass 'cause you see right through me? “ She smiled.
“ See, it’s fine “. He blushed.
“I can't ask these questions that cannot be answered today. Na uh. Na uh. Naa uh. Na uh “. Yula laughed quietly. Yugi blushed.
“ It’s ok, “ she said. “ I like that part “.
“ And even if everything goes wrong and we start to fall apart. I will understand where you are; I will understand this by myself “. Yula nuzzled against him.
“ Yugi “ she said. He sighed.
“ Yula, I’ve gotta tell you something “. She lifted her head up and looked into his eyes. “ I…I love you “ he said. “ I can’t stop thinkin’ about you. Ever since I met you “. She smiled.
“ Yugi, I, well, love you too “. He looked at her. Suddenly he needed to kiss her. Stupid teachers he thought. Why’d ya have to be walkin’ around now! He grabbed her hand and they ran outside. They stopped just past the doors. They could still hear the music. Yugi pulled Yula to him, kissing her. She smiled and kissed him back.
[Am I still breathing, have I lost that feeling? Am I made of glass 'cause you see right through me? I don't know who I am and you're the only one who sees that. I can't ask these questions that cannot be answered today.] Yula and Yugi returned home late that night. Yugi’s Grandpa asked him what took so long, but Yugi couldn’t answer. He was still sailing on Cloud 9. Yula’s mom asked her, but she was to busy floating in the arms of an angel to answer.
The next day Yula was talking with Yugi online.
Dark_Vampire5000: (Yula) Hi!
Made_of_Glass3000: (Yugi) Hey Yula!
Dark_Vampire5000: ‘Sup?
Made_of_Glass3000: Me! I’m still floatin’ on Cloud 9!
Dark_Vampire5000: lol! I’m still in da arms of an angel!
Made_of_Glass3000: So, did u like the dance?
Dark_Vampire5000: Yeah! I luved it! Thanks for the dance.
Made_of_Glass3000: No problem.
Dark_Vampire5000: And thanks for the kiss.
Made_of_Glass3000: No problem…again!
Dark_Vampire5000: lol! I luv u.
Made_of_Glass3000: I luv u 2!
Dark_Vampire5000: Hold on.
“ Lulu! Stop spyin’ and go away! “
“ Mom! “ Lulu yelled. “ I know what Yula did! “
Dark_Vampire5000: I gtg. Must stop sis at all costs!
Made_of_Glass3000: K, bye…I luv u still!
Dark_Vampire5000: And I still luv u!
Made_of_Glass3000: Hold on. U wanna got to the movies tonight?
Dark_Vampire5000: Sure! ;-)
Made_of_Glass3000: K. How ‘bout I pick u up at 8?
Dark_Vampire5000: Great! C u then!
Made_of_Glass3000: K, bye Yula.
Dark_Vampire5000: Bye Yugi.
[Will you be there waiting for me? I have to ask what we are, if I ask today it just won't last. So I'll be here waiting for you. Will we ever feel this good again?]

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

slwyatt101 on September 15, 2006, 1:50:22 PM

slwyatt101 on
slwyatt101cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thiefchild on April 26, 2006, 12:51:00 PM

thiefchild on
thiefchildyea! this is fantasttic! *faves*

nat_chan on September 2, 2004, 8:57:19 AM

nat_chan on
nat_chanI LOVVVVE that Yula, Yugi, Seto and Draga series that you make! They are the best!! But what order do they go in?... anyway they rock!!!!