Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The incredibly stupid adventures of captain underpants

fill in the blanks story from the captain underpants extra-crunchy book o fun 2.

Chapter 1 - The incredibly stupid adventures of captain underpants

Chapter 1 - The incredibly stupid adventures of captain underpants
This is George Beard, Harold Hutchins and Jareth Barton. George is the one on the left with the tie and the flat-top. Harold is the one on the right with the T-shirt and the bad haircut. Jareth is the one in the middle with the sporty underpants and the sexy toes. Remember that now.
One day, George, Harold and Jareth were at school when suddenly, an evil shiny villain wiped through the door and roared like a ferocious ladybird. "My name is Commander Scabby Spot!" shouted the villain. "And I've come to destroy all the skunks in the world!"
Commander Scabby Spot grabbed a chair and started hitting Mrs.Peters on the bellybutton with it. "Oh no!" cried Jareth. "That villain is going to hurt the poor Chair!"
"We've got to stop that monster!" cried George. He reached into his scarf, grabbed a happy elephant, and threw it at the villain. Harold found a ship in his sock, so he threw that too. Finally, Jareth reached into his jumper, pulled out a slippery planet and threw that as well.
But nothing seemed to stop the pooey Commander Scabby Spot!
"This looks like a job for Captain Underpants!" shouted Jareth.
Suddenly, Captain Underpants shouted into the school. "Hi," said Captain Underpants. "How's your tall chipmunk ear today?"
"That doesn't make any sense," said Harold.
"Who cares?" said Jareth. "We've got to stop that villain!" So Captain Underpants grabbed a baseball bat and hit Commander Scabby Spot over the head repeatedly.
"Holy slapping squirrel!" shouted George. "Captain Underpants has defeated Commander Scabby Spot!"
"Let's celebrate by eating 12 servings of fat toe fluff and drinking 4 cups of runny snot," said Harold.
"That sounds delicious," said Jareth. "Just be sure to sprinkle some bloody zombies on my food, and add a slice of puss to my snot."

THE END!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment