Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Calista Marie

I need to get this off my chest, so please bear with me... It may not be all in order... I'm just writing everything as it comes..

This will be fun.

Chapter 3 - Calista Marie

Chapter 3 - Calista Marie
Calista


When I was five, I met this one girl named Calista Marie. She was my first friend through Kindergarten and High School. We started dating in the eighth grade. We were an on and off again kind of couple. The reason for that was, she cheated on me for my brother Wyatt. My first mistake was that I couldn't let her go. I fell in love with her first. I loved everything about her. Even when she broke up with Wyatt and wanted me back... I couldn't just turn her down. Is it ridiculous for thinking that she was the only one who could love me' I wasn't the most social person throughout high school. I was top in my class, and always told my dad that I just wanted to get through high school and not deal with the idiots along the way.

At first.. I didn't want the same thing to happen to me, that happened to my dad. But, I guess in the end.. I let it happen to me. Only, she never got pregnant with twins that belonged to me and some other guy. I know that she's not the only one to blame, I knew about her cheating and I took her back, knowing that she could do it again.

It took me up until three months before graduation to come to my senses and accept that the person she really loved was Wyatt and that it was time to let go. She realized it before me and dumped me on March 1l th. It was four months before I had to move to Brazil for college: Sau Paulo University. One of the top colleges nationwide, for business anyway. All our lives, she knew that I was eventually going to go there and that we would have to make a long distance relationship work. I thought she would be there with me through it all... Isn't that always how it is with your first love'

Now I'm making myself sound like a love obsessed idiot.

But.. I really did love her.

She was my first in everything.

My first kiss.

My first concussion.

My first love.

My First break-up.

My First.

When she walked in the room, no one else mattered.

She had that personality that could drag me out in a stormy weather. I hate the rain, but she was always the one that would run out and dance like a maniac. In Choir, she used to suggest all the fast-paced songs and she'd pull them off perfectly. Maybe not perfectly, she struggled with each song, but perfected it in the end. She sung song's like: Fergalicious, Womanizer.. I use to joke about the meaning of the songs and why she sang it. Calista always got mad at me... But then again, whenever I joke around everyone seems to think I'm being serious. But when I'm serious... It always seems to be a joke.

That's how it's always been.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment