Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - INTRO

my fan fiction OF JURASSIC PARK

Chapter 1 - INTRO

Chapter 1 - INTRO
Alan Grant left the shabby tent in where he had slept away the afternoon. Looking around the Badlands dig site he noticed a group of diggers had formed a group around one of the half dug up sets of bones. Alan, upset, walked towards the group of people.

"OK, whats going on here?" Alan asked with curiosity.

One of the diggers spoke up and said, "Jack dug up this set of bones, but none of us have ever seen any bones like this before."

"And no one thought of telling me!" Alan said angered.

Alan crouched down to get a better view of the bones. After studying the bones for a minute it was clear to him that he himself did not know what dinosaur the bones came from.

Alan knew only one person who could know what dinosaurs bones these were. In a rush he ran into a small trailer that had a phone. Alan struggled to remember the phone number of the man. He picked up the phone remembering the number, he pressed the number into the phone and waited for some one to pick up.

"Hello, John Hammond speaking"


END OF CHAPTER 1

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment