Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Zano X Nazo

this is a story of my oc zano and sega ofc? Nazo

Chapter 1 - Zano X Nazo

Chapter 1 - Zano X Nazo
This is a story of Nazo and Zano hedgehog
Nazo hedgehog is born from a light blue chaos emerald while Zano was born from the dark blue chaos emerald.
Zano is Sonia’s true identity that’s why her fur is dark than sonic’s and Zano and Nazo are the meant to be together

Nazo’s POV
I was
 Walking down town looking for the chaos emeralds when a dark blue female hedgehog holding one and was talking to a female fox? Huh I heard they said something about a girl called Zano.
Wait Zano?! She was my partner, my love, but we somehow got separated during 1476 and its 3000 now but I wonder if she’s still alive though*sigh*

Sonia’s POV
Tailsarina and I were talking about my past life when I saw Nazo walking down the sidewalk   ears down he looked upset, “uh tailsarina I’ll see you back at the workshop later okay.”Tailsarina looked at me “okay, here take this chaos emerald.” Tailsarina flew off back to the workshop I turned around to Nazo running away and I ran after him “Nazo, Nazo wait up.

Nazo’s POV
I ran away and thought of a plan, Sonia was following me now I have to get her all alone so I can have her all to myself hehe, I flew off.

Sonia’s POV
Nazo flew off and I was still following him, I was in my glider, later he landed in the forest I landed as well but I decided to finish my mechalux-ray and leave Nazo alone, I was leaving until Nazo came and pulled me into a cabin and locked the door, “Nazo what are you doing?”Nazo looked at me. “Sonia please tell me. Do you know anyone name Zano? He looked at me. “Yes that my secret identity.”
 
Nazo’s POV
She was beautiful; she was amazing I just had to have her. I stared at her, no wonder they call her the sapphire hedgehog, her fur made her a beautiful walking sapphire gem. “Miss Sonia do you remember me Nazo the hedgehog? She looked at me with her sapphire green eyes and said; “uh…………no I can’t put my finger on it my nazo was a red hedgehog with dark blue eyes.” She does remember my name; “Sonia that’s my hyper perfect form.”I said wrapping my arms around her. She looked at me and blushed; “N-Nazo.” She said nuzzling into my chest. “Zano please tell me what happened in 1476?”She lowered her ears and nuzzled further into my chest. “Zano please I need to know what happen back then, I can’t remember anything except everything we did in our relationship. Please Zano please.”I said rocking Zano back and forth who was about to cry in my arms.

Sonia’s POV
Nazo was trying to get to tell him but I couldn’t I cried into his chest. “I-I’m sorry N-Nazo I can’t tell you but I can tell you this; I’m glad to see you Nazo; I been wait a long time for you to come back” I cried into Nazo’s chest. Nazo looked at me and hugged me I nuzzled further into his chest.

Nazo’s POV
Really that long?! Was she really waiting for me that long? I looked at her nuzzling into my chest. “Oh Zano I love you. How long have you been waiting  for me?”Sonia looked at me and cried. “I’ve been waiting since 1516 Nazo.”
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment