Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Jack

Random little thoughts that pop into my head while watching LOST... Mainly crack pairings.

Chapter 4 - Jack

Chapter 4 - Jack
There once was an unfortunate man named Jack, he was unfortunate because he was slowly going crazy. He knew he was going crazy when the voices started, he knew it was getting worse when the voices had faces and names and sat on his shoulders giving him advice 24/7.

Their names were House and Wilson, and they were doctors too.

Jack wasn't sure if they were there to help him or to get him killed. In fact he had notced an odd pattern that began to emerge. The one named Wilson would tell him to do the morally right thing, and the one named House would tell him to do morally questionable things.

When he was faced with the moral dillema of wether or not to opreate on Ben and save his life, Wilson suggested that he do it to help Kate and Sawyer, and that Ben might not be as horrible a person as he first seemed. House told him to pretend to help Ben and to get The Others hopes up, but to kill him at the last moment slowly and painfully, and maybe have a chance with "that blonde chick" (Juliet).

Jack yelled at them telling them to shut up so he could operate, and got into an argument with the two of them over wether or not he could just paralyze Ben for life.

Unfortunately Juliet and that other guy were watching Jack perform the surgery, and were really concerned by the fact that he was yelling at thin air.

Jack, House, and Wilson went through many moral dillemas on that island, and most of the time Jack ignored them and did what he wanted to.

But on the day he finally got off the island he found that they were no longer on his shoulders, they were gone with the island.

Even though all he could hera was the roar of the helicopter. It was quiet.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment