Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Beginnging Of The End.

Kuzai: Our new series has arrived. =D Please read and enjoy if you do like it. ^^; lol! XD Please comment too. ^-^

Chapter 1 - The Beginnging Of The End.

Chapter 1 - The Beginnging Of The End.
The Beginning Of The End.

A long time ago, there was a evil mistress of darkness. She brought great destruction to the beuatiful land of Hyrule.
But, a hero, in which poeple will never forget, fought against this paworful evil. He tried at his best, but never seemed to be able to defeat her, with just mere strengh. So, he called upon the protectors of this land, to seal the demon away. Now, the evil mistress, is locked away inside I giant cross deep beneath the depths of the sea of lake Hylia. For many, many years, the land has been in peace, but now, the evil of which has threatened to destroy the land, has returned.

Deep in the forest, there lives some villagers. Among them, was a popular young boy of them all, the name of this boy, was Link. The villagers children loved him for all of the things he could do, but one morning, he will experience something that he'll never forget.
Link got up out of bed and walked over to his mirror. He looked in it and said "Gee, I sure wish that someone could do something about those chickens that run around the village"
He then walked over to his bed to pick up his shirt and put it on. He took a big yawn and soon was out the door.
Later on, he walked to the village and made a big stretch, "Morning Link"
Ilia said with her cheerful smile. Link looked at Ilia and said "Ilia.... I think i'm gonna die"
Ilia fell on the ground and laughed while saying "Oh my goodness Link! I know you just got up, but come on!"
Link smiled, then walked over to the ranch. He looked in front of him and saw a gaot charging right at him "aw crap, not now!"
He shouted. He held his hands in front of him and as soon as the gaot hit him he tossed it away. Link wiped his hands and said "Hehe, I still got it"
But the gaot came back and hit him from behind. Link then hit his face flat on the ground while shouting "Bah!!"
Ilia giggled. Link got back up and pointed at the gaot while saying "ooooooh, you'll get yours, lambchop"
Ilia tried not to laugh out loud, instead she snorted, until she couldn't hold it in anymore. She laughed with everything she had in her "AAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!"
Link snarled and walked away. Later on, the villagers were taking thier breaks. Link was just finishing up, Ilia watched him walk by and asked "Are you tired this morning Link?"
Link frowned and looked at Ilia while replying "Are you full of suger today, Ilia?"
Ilia tried not to laugh again, instead she answered "No, just in a happy mood"
Link pouted and said "Well, since you're so happy today, and havn't done a thing all day, maybe you can finish up my work" Link dropped the pile of logs in Ilia's arms as she tried to hold them up.
Ilia blinked twice and said "But, I'm a girl, and I don't do these jobs!"
Link ignored her and said "Thank you for volunteering"
Ilia frowned and said "Well, I guess it couldn't hurt, just for today"
Later on that day, Link saw a shadow move near his house. He glared at where it was for a moment, then walked off, following the shadow.
Finally, it led outside of the village. Link looked back for a second then looked forward again, still following the shadow.
As soon as he crossed the bridge, he saw the shadow again, this time he got a good glimpse of it, it looked like a figure of woman.
Link still followed it, he looked around him not knowing where he was for he left the forest completely.
Very soon, Link began to feel that he was lost, "Where am I?"
Link thought to himself. Suddenly, Link could no longer see the shadow. Link gasped and looked around for it, Link panicked and said "Where is it!? Where's the shadow!? I don't know my way back home, I can't find home without it!"
Finally, a thought appeared in his head "Was it all, just a, trap!? But, why for me?"
Soon, Link started hearing noises and thought "Footsteps? no! bigger, It sounds like..... hooves!"
Link turned around emediatly and saw goblins, riding on giant boars.
Link's eyes widened as he saw them pointing weapons at him, Link turned and ran as fast as he could. Almost tripping over an arrow that was shot in front of him, Link dived on the ground trying to escape a sword slash.
He looked up at the riders as they turned around and charged at him once more. Link got up and ran while saying "This is just like when I was younger, When I was being bullied! only this time it's alot more dangerous."
Link looked behind him and saw that the goblins were'nt chasing him anymore. Link stopped to take a breath, Then, a shadow appeared in front of him, Ecxept that it wasn't the shadow he was chasing. Link looked up and saw a giant boar. Link took a step back as he gasped again. He hit something behind him, it was another giant boar. Link looked around and saw that he was serounded by goblins riding on giant boars.
One goblin grabbed Link's arm and pulled Link up in front him. Link looked directly in it's eyes, he knew they wanted something, but he didn't know what, Link then asked "W-what do you want?"
The goblins laughed, but not loudly. The goblin holding up Link, turned Link so he would face the other goblins. Link looked up at the goblin he was facing, the goblin took out his sword and pointed it at Link's heart. Link stared at the blade as his eyes widened. Suddenly, an arrow hit the goblins arm. The goblins looked puzzled but didn't fight back, they rode off and left Link behind. Link looked up and saw only for an instent, a girl with long flowing brown hair, wearing light and dark pink clothing. The girl disapeared before Link could see her face. Link stood back up and asked himself "Who was that girl? Why did those goblins want to kill me?"
To Be Continued.....

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

zeldafan92 on September 4, 2007, 6:44:48 AM

zeldafan92 on
zeldafan92Awesome ^^ can't wait for more!

btw sorry for not reading it sooner :P school work is such a drag...

amelia on September 4, 2007, 12:55:34 PM

amelia on
ameliaKuzai: Is okay. =D btw, do you have MSN? if so, let's voice chat sometime. ^-^

ranphasetokelly on September 4, 2007, 4:06:00 AM

ranphasetokelly on
ranphasetokellycoool