Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - samara

ok, this is my 1st story going in here, Im 13 and I love the ring so I decided to write a story ^_^ comments PLZ ^_^

Chapter 1 - samara

Chapter 1 - samara


…Mommy and Daddy don't love me anymore because people say I'm different. Other children make fun of me because of my drawings. Mommy never told the truth, she told me she'd always love me no matter what anyone else said, but then she began to see, she could see the pain that I had suffered. I began to grow very angry with Mommy and Daddy, so I shared my horrible thoughts with them. All I wanted was for them to see that I'm not crazy, but I think I made it worse. I don't want to kill, but I do…So I told the doctor that and he told me to tell the truth. I would sit in the white room and cry for hours I'd throw myself off of the walls and screamed for Mommy, but no one answered. Children in the hospital would stare at me and tell me I was evil so I taught them a lesson.

Eventually I was set free, I remember singing then when I came to my senses I was in a dark place, and the last thing I saw was a ring. I tried to climb up to see Mommy and some of my nails cracked and some even were torn off, but I was determined to see Mommy. I kept falling and falling and falling so I eventually gave in. I screamed at the top of my voice,

“YOU WILL ALL SUFFER!” But I don't know if Mommy heard. Something was telling me that Mommy wasn't safe, but there was nothing I could do.

After seven days, Daddy thought it would get better soon… But he doesn't know….


Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

anoying_moogle_sis on July 28, 2005, 1:59:27 AM

anoying_moogle_sis on
anoying_moogle_sisi´m usualy not such a fanfic reader on here (more on fanfiction.net) but this is quite good, it schetches the way her toughts might have been (it´s been quite a while since i saw the movie 4 the last time)

Pocket on July 27, 2005, 9:07:37 PM

Pocket on
PocketA moving insight to Samara's thoughts that the film never really showed us. I especially like the way quotes from the film are weaved in here.