Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 12 - Chapter 12

math sux :P

Chapter 12 - Chapter 12

Chapter 12 - Chapter 12


"Okee what now?" Blackfire looked around the hallway wondering where the frack they were suppose to go.



"I dont know. But this place freaks me out o.O" Terra said staring at all the pictures of Michael Jackson hanging on the wall. Suddenly, someone jumped up adn grabbed them from behind.



"OOGA BOOGA BOGGA!!" A voice shouted.



"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY frack!! O.O" Terra, Raven, and Blackfire turned around to see Jinx smiling at them.



"Isnt this great guys? Another school year...another school to blow up...more teachers to piss off. We are gonna own this place dammit. Ahahahaha-Oh yeah Raven the nurse wants you to go to her office." Jinx said wrapping her arms around Terra and Blackfire.



"o.O Why?" Raven stared.



"I dunno @_@ Something about seeing a therapist I think." Jinx turned to Terra and Blackfire who she still had her arms around. "So then. Lets go check out the boy's locker room shall we? ^.~" She dragged Terra and Blackfire off before they could respond. Raven shrugged and went on her way to the nurse's office. Suddenly, she heard someone shouting at the main office place thing and ran to the rescueeeee. A teenage verson of Marilyn Manson stood there screaming at the office lady while pointing at a roll of toilet paper he had in his hand.



"YOU CALL THIS DOUBLE QUILTED!?! YOU OUGHT TO BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!! YOU HEAR ME!?!? ASHAMED!! TELL ME WHERE THE PRINCIPAL IS! ONCE I GET MY HANDS ON HIM HE'LL REGRET THE DAY HE BOUGHT THIS CHEAP PEICE OF JUNK YOU CALL TOILET PAPER!!" Manson was yelling.



"I told you the principal isnt able to speak to you right now. You can come back later and yell at him all you want or leave a message after the beep. And besides, there's nothing worng with that toilet paper. =.=" The lady doged back.



"ARE YOU QUESTIONING MY AUTHORITEH!?"



"Well No, I-"



"Excuse me office lady," Raven stepped forward and started screaming as well, "how dare you talk back to the almighty Mr. Manson like that. AND HOW DARE YOU OFFER US SUCH CHEAP TOILETPAPER!! COME ON YOU SELFISH dog! WE KNOW YOUR HIDDING ALL THE GOOD CHARMIN ULTRA IN THAT TEACHER'S LOUNGE!! GIVE IT TO US OR ELSE YOU WILL HAVE TO FACE THE WRATH OF flabla!" Raven shook her fist at the lady who was now shaking in fear bwahaha.



"R-right away, sir." The lady opened a drawer on the desk and pulled out a single square of Charmin ultra and handed it to Raven and then hid behind her chair whimpering in fear.



"WOOHOO WHOS AWSHOME NOW SMRATASS!?! AHAHAHAH!" Raven waved the piece of toilet paper in the ladies face and then her and Mr. Manson walked away down the hallway together.



"Gawsh Raven chu rock. o__o You must teach me your ways." Mr. Manson said marveling at the single square of toilet paper Raven got for him.



"One day when your ready, one day..." Raven said showing off the piece of toilet paper to every kid they passed in the hallway.



"So, where are you going now anyway?" Mr. Manson asked as they passed the nurse's office where a therapist was sitting, waiting for Raven to arrive.



"Eeeem," Raven thought for a moment, "Zeus dammit, I cant remember ;~;"



"Oh well. DO YOU WANNA COME WITH ME TO THE GYM ROOM?"



"SURE WHY NOT?!" Raven and Mr.Manson ran to the gym room where a bunch of losers where trying to shoot some hoops and Terra, Blackfire, and Jinx where peeking in the boy's locker room.



"Gawsh. Who knew dicks could bend that way?" Jinx said as they walked away from the locker rooms and joined Raven and Mr. Manson in a game of basketball.
Mr. Manson started doing all these spiffy @$$ maneuvers with the basketball while Terra helplessly waved her hands in front of him trying to steal the ball away. Jinx and Blackfire stood there watching, not wanting to break a sweat while trying to help Terra get the ball back and Raven stood on the sidelines jumping up and down and cheering. Suddenly, Ron walked in and started showing off his awshomeful basketball talent.

“That's my cue ^.~ see you losers later.” Blackfire slinks off to go stand next to Ron while Terra and Mr. Manson start fighting over the ball.

“Hey, Ron. Want to come over my house at around 7:30 and share my bed with me ^^” Blackfire said in a seductive voice.

“Depends, do you have Mattress Discounters or Bernie and Phyl's?” Ron narrowed his eyes.

“Eeeem. Neither, I sleep in a box.”

“SWEET!! 7:30 it is then. See you later, Darkfire.” Ron skipped off.

“IT'S bLACKFIRE, YOU-o nevermind =.=” Blackfire stomps off and goes back to where her friends are ripping eachothers limbs out over the stupid basketball. SUDDENLY, there was an announcement on the speaker thingys:

“HI KIDDYS! This is your principal speaking =.= I know your having fun and all but GET TO YOUR CLASSES NOW GAWSH. Viagraville High isn't all about fooling around. You have to learn stuff too because otherwise we wont get paid. That is all. GOOD-BYE!” The speakers made a loud screeching …screech… and then stopped. Everyone started sighing and swearing and complaining and throwing tantrums as they headed off to their classes.
Jinx and Blackfire stomped off to math class where they will spend a whole 45 minutes suffering from immense boredom. Meanwhile, Terra went to science and Raven skipped class and just hung out in the bathroom doing who knows what.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

123_raven_fan on September 13, 2005, 6:44:17 AM

123_raven_fan on
123_raven_fanHahaha that was sooooo funny you must write more

_lunchbox_ on August 9, 2005, 9:59:54 AM

_lunchbox_ on
_lunchbox_AHAHAHA I LUFF MANSON DAMN IT i want him in my pants =_____= damn it i wish i went to this school blackfire.