Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Grissom`s secret Ch1 The earge for bloode

Nobody knows his secret. Grissom`s vampire ways get in his way as he takes Sara on a crime scene. But once he gets the faintest smell of her bloode or rather all of the team`s bloode Grissom wants all of it and nothing more. Will the team be able hel

Chapter 1 - Grissom`s secret Ch1 The earge for bloode

Chapter 1 - Grissom`s secret Ch1 The earge for bloode

CSI : Grissom`s secret
By. CSI GUY

CHI: The earge for bloode.

Like any other leader Gilbert Grissom was the strongest of them all. At any time females out of his species would kill their owne just to have a one night stand with him. But the trajeck part of that was they all were dead when morning came. Vampires made great lovers but not great companions. Grissom turned to the window and stard out at the riseing moon. He knew the Werewolves would be out raoming the streetes at this hour and it was best to stay hidden. After all Grissom knew anyone of them could be in this building at this moment.

The hard thing about his life was that he was a CSI supervisor and a vampire . Of course none of his colleaguse were aware of his little secret, but the hard thing was on how to keep it hidden when the one he wanted so badly was with him everyday. A certain Miss Sara Sidle.If she tried she could get the dark tail out of him. But she never tried. Lucky for him grissom was one of those "I love the sun " vampires. He could go out during the day and be a vampire....but being a vampire during the day was strctly prohibited with him.

"Grissom!" a voice caught his attention as he slipped even further into the darkness.

"Yes!" he said daze like. Until he saw Sara`s browne beautiful eyes did he notice he was out of the world the rest of his colleaugs were in.

"You went out on us!"Nick said leaning into him from the other side of the desk.Grissom shook his head and smiled kindly.

" Sorry just got lost in thought!" he said. Oh dear god! he smiled with his teeth showing.... and what if they saw his fangs. Grissom slowly closed his mouth to a smile formed by the lips.Catherine smiled warmly.
"Yeah! you always are the thinkier aren`t you?"Grissom nodded his head in agreement.

"Yet again Catherine my dear you are correct!"Sara then caught his attention. She looked disoriented as if confuesion washed over her. Oh no! what if she saw his fangs? What if her forensic mind was at it`s high and saw his fangs?"Great!"he thoufht to himself. But when Sara noticed his eyes gazing into hers Sara tore her eyes away.

"Well anyway... I`ve got to get back to the crime scene any one up for the ride?"Warrick asked standing suddenly ready to leave. At the same time Catherine and Nick called out that they would join him and before Grissom and Sara knew it they were alone.He stared at her again and this time Sara didn`t tare her eyes away this time. Instead she studied his in the darkness of the barely lit room.

"I`ve always woundered how they get along so well together!"Grissom said smileing more easily this time.

"Sometimes I wounder too!"she replied.Sara picked up the mug infront of her and went to the sink in the loundge. Grissom followed. But as soon as she made it to the sink the cup slipped out of her pale hands and smashed causing the glass to cut her. But as soon as the red liquid it her surface Grissom wanted to lundge for her hand and suck her bloode until it was all gone."Dammit!" she cursed. But Grissom slowly lifted her ahnd up.

"You`ll be fine!"he said calmy. The bloode called to him. He wanted so badly to taste it and hear her faint moan of pain.But the earge was way to weak.Grissom`s earge for bloode was one of his many weaknesses. But he knew that the sweet silky need for salty passionet bloode was one thing his body could handle.Besides Grissom was on the job. He knew how to handle himself.line "Come on lets bandage that up!"

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Dolphinhopper00 on October 27, 2007, 1:41:00 PM

Dolphinhopper00 on
Dolphinhopper00this is awesome