Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - the mermaid and the fariy

this is not mine it's a friends whose permison i got to put it on this site.

Chapter 1 - the mermaid and the fariy

Chapter 1 - the mermaid and the fariy
THE MERMAID AND THE FAIRY Once upon a time there was a mermaid and a fairy. Now the mermaid did not know about the fairy, but she always thought about life above the icy cold ocean waters in which she lived. She would usually spend most of her time sun bathing on a rock above the water. Her parents worried that they were losing there only girl because there whole family was made up of boys. This particular day they could not find their daughter. They started shouting frantically, Aliena! Aliena where are you?! Aliena being the mermaids name. The next thing that they know, they see their daughter on a very strange rock. Aliena what are you doing? You had us worried sick. they said sternly. I am sorry I did not hear you calling. I was too distracted because I thought that I saw something. she replied. Well next time do good and remember not to run off without letting us know where you are, please.? her mother said. Yes we were very worried about you. her father said. Well as I told you before I am fine. I just saw something thats all. Now can we please go home, I am getting very tiered of this conversation. Not to mention I want to research to find out more about what I saw. Aliena said with a harsh tone. With that they started to depart. Not a word was said on the way back to their cozy under water home. This helped Aliena to think about the mysterious object that she had seen. Or had she? All that she could remember was a quick, bright flash of light. Not only that but she also thought that she had seen a tiny person inside of that quick, bright flash of light. What made that even weirder was the fact that attached to this supposedly human body was a pair of wings. When she got home she went straight for the research books. She surprised herself when she found what she was looking for. Apparently these creatures were called fairies.After reading further in the article she found out that faries could also breath under water. But that they mostly live in the skies. It said in the book that there were still very few in existence. That night she decided that she wanted to be a fairy. Instead of sleeping that night Aliena was thinking about how she was going to explain to her mom and dad the next morning. She decided that she would have to lie. For instance she could tell her parents that she would be out till late that night because she wanted to see what the scenery was like at night and until night hit she would be twenty miles away at the largest and coolest under water mall. But she would actually be visiting the old sorcerous. With that decided she finally fell into a deep sleep. When she woke up the next morning the sun was just starting to rise. Her parents were still asleep so she decided to just leave them a note saying that she wanted to see what the scenery was like at night and until night came she would be twenty miles away at the largest and coolest under water mall. When that was done she left. It was a long swim there and she did not want to get stuck in the early morning traffic, so she swam as fast as she could. Within fifteen minutes she was floating right next to the old sorceresss fortress. Within five more minutes the old sorceress was opening the door. Well it seems that you are my first customer of the day. Please step inside and tell me you what your dilemma is. Then I will see what I can do to help fix your dilemma.The wise old sorceress said in a mystical voice. Thank-you old wise one. Your knowledge and powers are legend. I am confident that you will be able to help me. Aliena said in the most confident voice that she could muster. The old sorceress took her inside and started bustling around making tea. You could tell by her slow movements that she was not as young as she used to be. When she was done she offered Aliena some tea. Um, no thank-you, Aliena said. Well, now to business. What is your dilemma? the old sorceress said once again in her mystical voice. Yes I was wondering if you would be able to turn me into a fairy. I happened to see one yesterday and it got me wanting to be one is that possible? Aliena asked. Well of course. Nothing is impossible but my prices are not cheap. the sea witch replied. Well how much is it? Aliena asked taking out her purse. My dear it is not your money that I want. the sea witch replied. Well what is it that you want. Aliena asked. Before I tell you that let me tell you this, if you agree to this than you will lose all of your family and friends. Do you agree to this? the sea witch asked. I do. Aliena replied. Good, now my price is your voice. Do you still agree to this? Yes. Very well then take this potion bright and early tomorrow morning and you will be a fairy. When you drink the potion then your voice will leave and not before than. the sea witch replied. Aliena took the potion that had just appeared out of thin air in front of her. She told the sea witch thanks and left. As she approached her house she was starting to doubt if she had done the right decision. Aliena slept restlessly that night. The next morning she was up an hour before sunup. She went to all of her friends and familys rooms and bid them a silent fair well. The sun was just starting to come up when she was done. She left the house and took her potion. Before she knew it the bottle looked like it had gotten larger. Then it hit her that she was shrinking. Before she Knew it her clothes were so big that they fell off! She swam/ flew to her room trying to get used to her wings. When she got there she started looking for some tiny doll clothes that she could wear. When she finely found some doll clothes to wear her brother swam in! She was finally glad that she was smaller than he was so that he would not see her naked. She slide on her dress than shrieked not making a noise because her voice was gone now. She took off the dress realizing that she had squashed her wings. She then managed to find some tiny scissors and cut out some holes for her wings and slid the dress back on. As she was leaving she saw the glowing faerie. She decided to follow him. Before she knew it he had stopped and she was right behind him. He turned around and Aliena knew that it was love at first sight. Oh hello. the faerie said. Aliena tried to say hi but nothing came out. Oh I see, you cant talk. Let me make you a deal, if I give you your voice than will you marry me? he asked. Aliena nodded her head vigorously. Very well then. and before she knew it she had her voice back. Oh thank you kind sir. And yes I will definitely marry you. You are so kind. Aliena told him. With that they went to his house. She met his parents and they announced their engagement. And with that Aliena realized that even if you lose something you will always be able to gain something in return that will equal just about the same. THE END!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment