Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Another Discovery

My first story!

Chapter 2 - Another Discovery

Chapter 2 - Another Discovery
Thomas had derailed and his front was dirty. Duck came along with Rocky, the breakdown crane. Thomas was gently Lifted onto the truck that was coupled to rocky, where they examined him. After he was cleaned, They were able to see if he was hurt. He was a bit shaken up, but there was No damage, and he was able to be put back onto the rails and couple back up to Annie and Clarabel. Thomas backed down on his coaches and set off, and he thanked Rocky and the workmen for rerailing him.

"That was your fault, Driver!" Said Thomas. "Fireman, Make Sure He doesn't yabber on about ancient history anymore!"

"Hoi!" Said the Driver. "I could work In a museum If I wanted to. I've got a degree in History and could write a book about the history of history!"

"Quiet!" Said The fireman. "Thomas told me to make sure you didn't yabber on!"

"What we have to find out," Said Thomas the tank engine, "Is what this piece of Paper actually Says! Who writes like this, as scruffily as this?"

"Don't know."

"Well," Said Thomas Brightly, "It could be another engine! We can't write, let alone write neatly, we can barely read, but we're not taught to."

He asked Percy At the top station loop. "I didn't do it!" Said Percy. "I'm only just learning how to write my name!"

Thomas Didn't stop at the end of the branch line, he went to the big station, where there was Gordon, Henry, James, Bear, Murdoch and Emily. They all hadn't done it, and Thomas wondered if he had to ask the Narrow Gauge or Culdee Fell or Small engines.

He asked the skarloey railway engines first. They also said they had done nothing of the sort. However, Duncan needed to say something.

"Hey Thomas!" He said. "Can ah shae ye somethin' a' culdee caves?"

"Well, My line doesn't go to culdee caves. Could you bring it here?"

"It's kinda stuck. It won't come aff. Ma Driver could tak' a peecture!"

"Ok," Said thomas.

Thomas waited a while. Duncan and his driver soon came back to Crovan's Gate to show thomas the picture. Thomas could Unmistakably see the cave-drawings in the inside of the caves in the photograph.

"Well!" Said Thomas. "Now that is a discovery and a half! "we'll Go and hand it in to the museum! They might tell us what this piece of paper means!

"Good Luck!" Whistled Peter Sam.

"Thanks!" Steamed Thomas, and Pulled his coaches to the Sodor Museum.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment