Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The New exhibit

My first story!

Chapter 3 - The New exhibit

Chapter 3 - The New exhibit
Thomas Steamed into the station near the museum, and His driver handed the photo and mysterious piece of paper into the reception.

The receptionist said "Hand Them into the new exhibits desk. It's Over there."

She pointed to the left. Thomas' Driver ran across. He handed them in to the new exhibits desk. The person behind the desk eyed the piece of paper and the photo.

"And This is...?" He pointed to the photo.

"That's a photograph of the cave drawings at culdee caves!" Said Thomas' Driver.

"Hmm... I never new that." Said the man. "What's this? A piece of paper with writing on it?... I've seen similar writing somewhere... Could It be? He said when he compared it with a piece of paper that was in his stock cupboard. "It is! It is!"

"It's What?" Asked Thomas' Driver.

"The second half to an ancient scroll I found!" Siad the man. "Congratulations, You've just made an excellent discovery! I'll give you a lot of money for this and the Cave drawings!"

Thomas' Driver Raced out of the museum and Told Thomas the good news.

"Wowzy!" Said Thomas. "I'm gonna be RICH!"

The staff at the museum also informed Thomas and his crew that they would arrange special event days where the narrow gauge engines could give tourists a tour through culdee caves. This was also exciting news to the engines at the culdee fell railway, because more tourists would also ride on their railway. All in all, practically every narrow gaugeengine on sodor thanked thomas for his help, and Thomas smiled.

"I love a happy ending!" He smiled.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment