Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Part one

its a story or set of stroyies i wrote

Chapter 1 - Part one

Chapter 1 - Part one
The Tales of Jimi da Squirrel and Mr. Round Robin Dude
Part I: Crazy Coconuts and the Sacred Swedish Meatball

Once upon a time, there was a lonely squirrel and a round robin. It was a happy time for everyone, but since this is a story written by us, that didn't last long. Then, a cheesecake crossed the road! At a random attempt to overthrow Jimi, Dr. Mario drove his car straight into a coconut tree. The result was an army of very unhappy coconuts, armed with chainsaws, who decided it'd be lots of fun to chase after poor ol' Jimi and Mr. Round Robin Dude. Yay? Well, Jimi and Mr. Round Robin Dude came up with a great idea--they decided to work together. So, Jimi jumped onto Mr. Round Robin Dude, who flew high over the coconuts. He then dropped his secret weapon onto the battlefield. What was this secret weapon? The Sacred Swedish Meatball of Chaos (and lots of other nice stuff)!

The Sacred Swedish Meatball of Chaos (and lots of other nice stuff) began to devour the coconuts, but suddenly, the remainder of them fused together! This created a super-coconut, with an insane amount of power and a pretty pink bow. Just then, the giant coconut turned the tables, and ate the Sacred Swedish Meatball! Dun dun dun... But somehow, the coconut managed to choke on the meatball, and blew into a million pieces! All of those previously mention pieces, however, formed mini-coconuts, all of which were even angrier than before. But wait! From the ashes rose the Sacred Swedish Meatball! It then proceeded to use it's Sacred Swedish Mallet to smoosh the coconuts and eat their insides, like a ravenous beast.

Then, because the Sacred Swedish Meatball joined the Dark Side (Whose slogan is "We have cookies!"), Jimi was devoured by it. The powerful acids in the many stomachs of the meatball meant Jimi had met his match! On the bright side, though, Dr. Mario had suffered this same fate. But out of nowhere, the previously mentioned cheesecake shot the meatball with a gravy-Uzi! This in turn killed the Sacred Swedish Meatball of Chaos (and other nice things), leaving the cheesecake to rule the cold and desolate world.

*Though Jimi may have "died" this time, we all know he still resides in the hearts of many. Especially the hearts of those who composed this strange and elaborate set of stories: Nicole Vecere, Dominic Salvato, Ralph Talotti, and Daniel Hatton. Robert Glynn also participated in the making of this small series, but he doesn't like Jimi much...which is why he's kind of "dead" at the moment. END.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

MonkeyDLuffy on September 23, 2006, 12:46:51 AM

MonkeyDLuffy on
MonkeyDLuffy0.0..........SURGERY!
i gotta go thu sugery!
and im FREAKIN SCARED MAN!
cool story tho