Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Part Two

its a story or set of stroyies i wrote

Chapter 2 - Part Two

Chapter 2 - Part Two
The Tales of Jimi da Squirrel and Mr. Round Robin Dude
Part II: Enter Steven of Earth

After many years, the cheesecake had gotten lonely. So, what did he do? He invented a little something called Steven of Earth. And what did Steven of Earth do? He danced! Together, Steven of Earth and the cheesecake danced, but soon...Steven of Earth wanted more. So, what did he do? He invented Jimi 2.0! The cheesecake found out about this, and decided to modify him, thus creating Jimi 2.1. However, Steven of Earth had to take into consideration Jimi's past. Jimi had attempted more than once to destroy the horrid cheesecake that had managed to take over the world, but he just couldn't seem to accomplish that goal. The cheesecake had run off with Steven of Earth to dominate the world. But Jimi was here to kill, and gain his revenge!

Steven of Earth then had a strange idea. He sat on the ground, and began to move his leg back and forth, in a plot to set fire to the planet. But suddenly, it broke! Jimi then came out of nowhere, sitting on the shoulder of a huge gundam, which he used to blow Steven of Earth into smitherines. That, though, had released the Giant Bug of Doom, which proceeded to latch onto Jimi, who in turn began dancing horribly and uncontrollably. He then realized there was on way to beat the Giant Bug of Doom--A danceoff! So then, Jimi turned and yelled, "Hey, DJ! Spin that stuff, yo!" The music chosen was the Numa Numa song. And the battle had begun!

After many days of corny dance moves, Jimi had no choice. This last move was his last resort. And so, Jimi performed a "pick-up-the-dirt" move (whatever that is...)! Just then, the bug fell to it's knees (if bugs have knees). Jimi had then smooshed, crushed, flattened, and crunched the Gaint Bug of Doom. Just to make sure it was dead, he whipped out a flame-thrower, and set it afire. He then set his sights on the cheesecake, whom he knew had been watching the entire time. Jimi acted quick and called Mr. Round Robin Dude, who was now a zombie with an extremely mangled and torn body, back from the dead. Seeing he was out-numbered, the cheesecake called in Mr. Round Robin Dude's archenemy--Squarey Robin!!

Some time after their tag-team battle had begun, Jimi and Mr. Round Robin Dude were losing horribly. All hope seemed lost. Until, suddenly, Jimi pulled a whistle from Mr. Round Robin Dude's wig, and sounded the "alarms." In a matter of seconds, a huge army of angry, pink bunnies had engulfed Squarey Robin, and the cheesecake was backed into a corner. It seemed to remain calm and composed, but it was obvious that cheesecake knew it had met it's match. And so, Jimi and Mr. Round Robin Dude picked it up, tied it in chains, and carried it back to their secret underground treehouse.

That's when Jimi came up with a great idea, as well as a way to finally rid the world--or what what left of it--of this horrid cheesecake. He would eat it. And so, that's what Mr. Round Robin Dude and Jimi did. Kinda makes you wonder why they didn't think of that in the first place, huh?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment