Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Part Three

its a story or set of stroyies i wrote

Chapter 3 - Part Three

Chapter 3 - Part Three
The Tales of Jimi da Squirrel and Mr. Round Robin Dude
Part III: The Good, the Bad, and the Gorilla

Mr. Round Robin Dude and Jimi had gotten lonely, and you should know by now that whenever that happens, something bad is in store for our lovely duo. So, what did they do this time? That's simple! They drew a picture of what looked like a gorilla, who was obviously on some sort of steriods, and put it into their new invention--a machine capable of turning mere pictures into living things! And so, the gorilla was created. Just then, Mr. Round Robin Dude drew a picture of Jimi smiling, and stuck it into the machine. What was the outcome!? Jimi's good half--Angelic Jimi--was brought to life! Dun, dun dun dun...dun dun...dun dun...can't touch this!

Angered by this strange turn of events, Jimi decided he'd take care of this himself. He then proceeded to shoot Mr. Round Robin Dude with a tranquilizer dart, and jumped onto the gorilla's back, carrying Angelic Jimi over his shoulder. Where was Jimi planning to ride on that hairy ape?! That fiery pit of death below us all! Y'know, where Mr. Stan lives. But wait! Just then, the gorilla had seen some bananas, and left Jimi and his good half stranded in the middle of the Arctic. When did they get there? How did they cross the ocean on a gorilla? I don't know! That aside, Doodle Bob and Clamoo ruined their dramatic entrance when they got into a fight with a walrus from Whoville. When they attempted to redo it, Jimi and his good half were still too confused by the gorilla's sudden departure to notice them. Where had that gorilla gone?!

Here's where it gets a bit hectic. For some reason, Clamoo wouldn't stop whining. It then proceeded to cry tears of clammy sadness, when the Jimi's noticed something! There, in Clamoo's mouth, was their gorilla! (A studio assistant then held up a sign reading, "Gasp! Do it now, and get a free cookie!" in front of the audience, who soon saw it and did as the sign told them. After all, everyone knows signs are the key to living a happy and fulfilled life, right? :D Back to our story!) So, like I was saying, the gorilla had been in Clamoo's mouth the whole time! It had mistaken the giant clam's pearl as a bunch of bananas, but we all came to find it was something far worse. For, just then, the pearl exploded! And, since our gorilla isn't some super-human freak with dorky special powers, it had died. That's when Doodle Bob and Clamoo reaveled their true identities. They were really two 40-year-old fat guys still living in their mothers' basements, living off Tastykakes! Oh, the horror!

Filled with rage and unexplained anger, the two 40-year-old fat guys then attacked Jimi and his good half! After being unable to land a single hit, though, they decided to use their secret weapon--the Fusion Dance! They then began to dance, while the Mortal Kombat theme played in the background. Jimi and his better half just stood and stared, obviously confused by this. Just then, the two 40-year-old fat guys had finished their dance, and fused into one gigantic and extremely unsuccessful man! The Jimi's then looked at each other, and tried the dance out for themselves. Since they were both DDR masters, this was a piece of cake! Cheesecake! The cheesecake had given them special new skillz, yo! Anyway, the two Jimi's fused to create the ultimate life form. Shadow the Hedgeho--I mean, the original zombified Jimi! Dat's some hott stuff dere, home skillet!

'Twas an epic battle of good VS. evil! Right VS. wrong! Squirrel VS. two 40-year-old fat guys fused into one body! But it didn't take much to end this fight. The gigantic and unsuccessful fat guy had merely sat on Jimi, and it was all over. He had been crushed! With that, the world was slowly covered in darkness--or maybe that was just the sun going down--but it was still dark! The victorious one had been the insanely huge fat guy...UNTIL! Out of the sky dived Mr. Round Robin Dude, here to save the day--and hopefully what was left of Jimi. How was he going to do this?! A secret weapon, of course!

On Mr. Round Robin Dude's back was riding Britney Spears. When he had landed, he let her off and put on a pair of fuzzy earmuffs. Suddenly, she started singing! "I'm addicted to you, and I know that you're chocolate!" Those words rang through the sky, causing windows to crack, volcanos to erupt, and buildings to crumble. It also caused the fat guy's head to explode, and Mr. Round Robin Dude was able--after a few hours--to pull Jimi out from underneath him! Jimi seemed perfectly fine, if you didn't count the broken bones and lack of oxygen flow to his brain. Upon hearing Britney sing her vile song, he felt the uncontrollable urge to dance. And so he did, while Mr. Round Robin Dude stared in amazement and fear.

So, upon hearing of his popularity, a famous modeling agency hired Jimi. He moved out to Hollywood, where he starred in many movies based on his insane adventures. Mr. Round Robin Dude came along as a guest of honor, and later became Jimi's agent. Everything was peaceful and happy...until strange reports of stolen bananas and released zoo animals were reported by local news channels. Could it possibly be the vengeful spirit of the unloved gorilla they created because of their lonesomeness?! Jimi and Mr. Round Robin Dude planned to leave their lives of luxury to find out just that!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment