Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Part Four

its a story or set of stroyies i wrote

Chapter 4 - Part Four

Chapter 4 - Part Four
The Tales of Jimi da Squirrel and Mr. Round Robin Dude
Part IV: The Return of the Banana-Obsessed Gorilla

Where was it that Jimi and Mr. Round Robin Dude decided to look for this gorilla's menacing spirit? The Philadelphia Zoo, of course! And it wasn't too hard to find that gorilla, either. After all, they only had to look for a ghastly 2-D gorilla with an outline. Of course, considering their luck, Jimi and Mr. Round Robin Dude didn't find the gorilla's spirit anywhere at that zoo. So, they headed home. Of course, on the way, Jimi decided to stop at a local grocery store to pick up a cheesecake. And what did he see as he was passing the aisle where the fruits were kept? That's right! Fruit! But with that fruit was the gorilla's vengeful spirit! He had been terrorizing the store for their well-known supply of bananas. And because typing "the gorilla's vengeful spirit" is beginning to bother me, we'll just call him Moe.

Suddenly, fruits of all kinds began flying at Jimi and Mr. Round Robin Dude! They attempted to dodge, but this just gave Moe time to create a watermelon bazooka, using the seeds for a separate Uzi. In retaliation, Mr. Round Robin Dude pulled a fat guy from his pocket (Well, to be truthful, he was having trouble carrying him.), and used him as a shield. The fat guy had eaten every single thing Moe threw at him, but soon after, had exploded, due to over-eating.

The fight waged on! Jimi and Mr. Round Robin Dude were losing, like always, and Moe had a plan. A secret plan. A secret plan so secret not even Moe knew it, just because it was so very secret a plan! He then summoned his chimp friends, who sat upon his shoulders. And you remember the cheesecake Jimi bought earlier? Well, it had become possessed by the old cheesecake, who was out to get his revenge! So, here's what it looks like thus far: A gorilla, which was Moe, sitting upon a cheesecake, with monkeys sitting upon his shoulders--We'll call that Gundam Moe. Their suspenseful battle had just begun! 'Twas Jimi, Mr. Round Robin Dude, and their new and improved Giant Swedish Meatball of Chaos (and other nice stuff) VS. Gundam Moe, and his army of chimps!

This all-out brawl was long and repetitive, so you can use your imagination! You lazy bum... [Insert battle and/or sound effects here.] Quite some time into the fight, the cheesecake threw itself at Mr. Round Robin Dude, but was stopped dead when he was bitten into; therefore, the cheesecake fell to the ground, motionless. And so, Mr. Round Robin Dude picked up the cheesecake's remains, while Jimi held the new and improved Giant Swedish Meatball of Chaos (and other nice stuff), as well as a gravy-Uzi. Mr. Round Robin Dude had fought alongside Jimi, but only managed to beat the army of chimps before he was burnt and had passed out cold. So now, it was down to Jimi and Moe! It was ON! Dun dun run fun nun sun...

Moe had pulled a sword from a void that randomly appeared in the sky, and decided he'd use it to fight Jimi, who was plotting against him. After quite a bit of slashing and dodging, Jimi's stitches had come undone, and he fell in a heap to the ground. Thinking he had won, Moe threw his sword into the air and cheered, which was far from being a good idea--for, as we all know, what goes up must come down. And that's exactly what the sword had done! Into Moe's ghostly skull had the fantastic sword crashed, banishing him to the afterlife. Seeing he had won, Jimi pulled himself together, and later met up with Mr. Round Robin Dude.

Another match ended victoriously for Jimi and Mr. Round Robin Dude! What would their next adventure be? To what new places would it take them? Who would be their next opponent? Only time would tell. And so, Jimi and Mr. Round Robin Dude frolicked down a long and curvy path, into the sunset--while holding hands in a kind and friendly manner! *gasp*!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment