Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Part Five

its a story or set of stroyies i wrote

Chapter 5 - Part Five

Chapter 5 - Part Five
The Tales of Jimi da Squirrel and Mr. Round Robin Dude
Part V: Wait...Again With the "Return of Blah Blah Blah..."?! How unoriginal!


Mr. Round Robin Dude was on Jimi's head, but looked oddly shaped--was it square? Suddenly, the pretty grass and everything else turned into a battlefield. A battlefield of eggs! Just then, the sun turned into Squarey Robin, Mr. Round Robin Dude's archenemy (Cool, an archenemy!). The squarey robin had an army of eggs and Jimi had a pie shield. Another battle was (obviously) about to begin!

Oh, no! The big egg, which was unseen before now, as well as anything but hard-boiled, hatched, which in turn caused Jimi to poop himself. (How very...nice.) It was huge. Squarey Robin then jumped into a limo, in an attempt to escape, while Mr. Round Robin Dude called in the DBZ fighters! Well, only Kabuto, who is believed to be partially Italian. He had merely left with our heroes a special pair of pink knit socks, with a cute laced pattern. After he had made sure they had that, he just kind of exploded, like most things in this story do. Jimi decided to put the socks on, just so he could look extra pretty when he destroyed the giant egg. But wait! He had begun to grow! Jimi was now a giant, like the egg! So, the seemingly microscopic Mr. Round Robin Dude climbed up onto his shoulder. After his limo broke down, Squarey Robin devised a diabolical plan! He climbed onto the T-Rex that had hatched from the egg, and they suddenly fused! What was the outcome? A T-Rex Dude Thingy Mabob!

"Yay, we're doomed!" Gir said, as he started to sing his high-pitched and extremely annoying "Doom Song." In retaliation, Jimi fused with Mr. Round Robin Dude to create nothing other than a really fat squirrel--with wings! Gir had apparently mistaken the T-Rex Dude Thingy Mabob for food, though, because he had begun to chase him, screaming something about tacos. He had chased them so fast for such a long time that, eventually, Squarey Robin and the T-Rex had separated. So, of course, Gir pounced on the T-Rex, attempting to smoosh and eat him. Meanwhile, Fat Jimi was up against Squarey Robin! Just then, Gir completely swallowed the T-Rex, which somehow caused what was left of the giant eggs to smoosh Jimi. This caused Mr. Round Robin Dude to hatch from an egg, since they had just been separated. You'd think this'd be over already, but...

Just then, a monstrous Oompa Loompa fell from the sky, smooshing them all. On the local news, however, it was said that an army of angry, pink bunnies had just rampaged through the city. Everything in their path was eaten! Dun dun dun... But wait! Bacon then popped out of the giant Oompa Loompa's eye and swallowed it whole! Could it be?! Had the cheesecake possessed the bacon and taken over the world yet again? Nah, probably not...but that's one rockin' piece of bacon, yo'!

The bacon, after a short time, had grown tired of the angry, pink bunnies. So, what did he do? He boiled them in his Hot Grease-filled Pan of Dooooom, that's what! Then, Jimi, Mr. Round Robin Dude, Gir, and his army of evil piggies, which covered everything in pinkness, crawled out from under the Oompa Loompa's butt! The piggies, which happened to see the bacon, became extremely offended, and fused into a little rubber ducky. Meanwhile, two best friends were playing with their robots, when Gir suddenly came up and ate the toys. The boys cried, while Gir ran off, screaming about chickens. Finally, the rubber ducky ate the Oompa Loompa, the bacon, and Squarey Robin. Does the fact that it ate bacon make it a cannibal, since it was once a group of piggies? The world may never know!

Of course, Jimi and Mr. Round Robin Dude saved the day, yet again! And this story shall never end. For, as they say, "It's not over till the fat lady sings!" Well, y'know that fat guy in the last chapter? He was a woman, and she's dead now. Muahahahahahaha! End.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment