Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Extrodinary Girl

This is a story based off the shoe "Heroes" on NBC so if you never seen the show your be a little confused.

Chapter 1 - Extrodinary Girl

Chapter 1 - Extrodinary Girl
She knew she needed sleep but every time she would close her eyes and start to sleep she would enter someonelses dreams. This all started a couple of weeks ago. Sometimes the dreams would be pleasant like the ones that make you want to never wake up others were nightmares. She desperately wanted to control whatever this was but she didnt know how. She wanted to tell someone but there was no one to tell. If I tell my parents I think Im entering peoples dreams theyll think they adopted some lunatic. None of my friends would understand either she thought. Alexia wanted to just focus on school approaching and her fifteenth birthday party. Tomorrow was the first day of Avon High School and Alexia was a freshman. She wanted everything to be perfect from her outfit to her hair. It was three in the morning and she was wide awake so she decided on going on the computer. All of her friends would be sleeping so there was probly no one to talk to but she could still find something else to do like check her email. She logged in and found there was one new message from a Dr. Mohinder Suresh. She opened it up to find out what it said and when she did she was stunned. He said he knew about her extraordinary gift and how a man named Sylar was after her and others like her. There was a number at the bottom and next to it said call me if you have any questions or if you want answers. She was stunned and so many questions raced around in her head. There are others like me? She thought. How did Mohinder know about me if I never told anyone? Who is Sylar and why does he want to kill me? Quickly she grabbed the phone and without thinking dialed the number.

Hello? said the man who sounded like he just woke up.

Um yes Im looking to talk to a man named Mohinder Suresh my name is Alexia.

Im Mohinder and Im so glad you answered my email not too many people do. He said.

Of coarse I did Ive just been developing this power and I dont know what it is and what to do with it besides you said you had answers.

I do. He said.

They spent a lot of time on the phone and he told her about the list his father created and how her real parents were on it. Then he explained about Sylar and why he kills people like her. Alexia didnt even notice what time it was until she herd her alarm clock go off.

I have to get ready for school. she said.

Ok well I would really like to meet you some day. Mohinder said.

My adopted parents or anybody for that matter knows my ability so that might be a problem. She said solemnly.

I see he said well email when you get the chance and we will further our conversation good luck at school. he said.
Thanks. she said back.

Bye Alexia.

Bye Mohinder. and she hung up the phone.

In a way Alexia was happy she no longer felt like the world was crashing down on her she felt special. She got of her pajamas and into a t-shirt and jeans. She put her long black hair into a bun and headed downstairs to say good morning to her adopted parents. Alexia called them Doug and Miranda because she knew no matter how loving they were they werent her biological parents. Alexia refused to call them mom and dad which they were perfectly fine with. After saying good bye to everyone she quickly meant up with her two best friends in the whole world Roxanne and Matt.

Wow I cant believe were freshman. said Roxanne.

Yeah I feel old. said Matt.

Hey Im the one turning fifteen in a couple days. Alexia said

Thats right your throwing a big party right? asked Roxanne.

Yup I decided its going to be at my house my parents said its ok and that they need a night alone Alexia was so excited it was her first unsupervised party at her house.

Well were heeerrrreee Matt said jokingly as if we were in a horror movie.
They were entering Avon High School.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment