Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

hey it''''s a squall story
btw (sadly) i do not own squall or anyone else in this story ^^"

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
Today is the day I thought to myself. The day i am going to tell her my true feelings.

"Squall?" came Rinoa's voice from the door way.

I looked up just to have to look down again because I was blushing and not too good at showing my emotions. I got off the bed. "P-please h-have a s-seat"

I moved out of the way and she sat down. When she past me her hair flew in my face and I couldn't help but sniff it. Oh my god she smelt incredible I loved the smell of her.

"So... your note said you wanted to talk to me?" her statement turned off into a question.

"Yes well um you see..." I stumbled over my words and blushed even deeper.

"Squall? What's the matter? I have never seen you like this it's as if you were confessing to a murder. Just come out with it."

Suddenly I had a burst of courage and rushed out exactly what I wanted to say. "Rinoa I love you, I always have and always will."

Rinoa sat there outta shock i was guessing.

"Thank-you squall but-"

"Oh yeah here comes the but there is always a but just get it over with..." I inturrupted as I looked down.

She surprised me this time, she got up and walked over to me. She kissed me on the cheek and wrapped her arms around my waist. I knew what this was, it was pity and i didn't like it.

I stepped and turned away from her. "Save it Rinoa. I don't need your pity."

" Squall since I met you I had waited to hear those words come out of your mouth...But-"

"But what Rinoa? If you feel the same way why do you keep saying but?"

" Because Squall I got tired of waiting for you and so I got engaged with someone who asked me first...Zell"

My mind went blank with fury. I couldn't beleive I was hearing this. Zell the guy who was always telling me to go for it. Zell the traitor..........

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

animespring on August 13, 2009, 11:00:38 PM

animespring on
animespringsounds like a great story!!!
MAKE A SECOND CHAPTER!!!!

shadow117 on July 22, 2009, 3:49:59 PM

shadow117 on
shadow117Awesome Story!