Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

hey it''''s a squall story
btw (sadly) i do not own squall or anyone else in this story ^^"

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
I was absolutely furious i couldn't wait to wrap my hands around that dirty, love stealers neck. I couldn't believe it, I know i have to fight for her I just have to if i didn't that would make me a quiter and quiters never prosper.

I ran out of the room on a mission, a mission that just might ruin a friendship. i kept running until i felt something tug on my sleeve.

"Squall, please don't do this!" she begged and i knew if i looked into her big, sad, brown eyes i wouldn't be able to go on.

So instead i just looked ahead, "Rinoa I have to. I have to fight for you." I sighed and pulled her into my chest. "It's the only way i know how..." I trailed off.

In a small voice i heard her say "Squall". and something i didn't expect happened. She pulled me closer and kissed me with a passion the might possibly put the school on fire.

When we broke apart for air i couldn't think straight. Then I saw him and my eyes filled with rage again. "Zell"

"What?" Rinoa asked still incoherent

"Rinoa?" Zell asked shocked.

"ZELL!" Rinoa whipped around just in time to see her fiancee clench his fist and throw a punch at me.

I caught the punch with my hand "We have something to settle" I said as i let go of his fist.

"Yes we do" He said as he tried again to punch me.

I caught it again. "Training centre"

"Squall" I heard Rinoa say. I turned around so i could listen to what she had to say. "Squall don't do this. You'll kill him"

I took her hand. "I promise i won't kill him Ri. I just want to make sure he knows who's girl you are" I bent down and kissed her hand. "I'll be back" I winked at her. "I love you"

"Love you to" she whispered.

I walked away and i could tell Zell was following me I could hear him what with my extra strength hearing. I have never told anybody this but i am part dog demon. My mother had died giving birth to me and i will never forgive myself for that. I realize now that if Rinoa is to accept me for well me i need to tell her tonight. We walked into the Training centre and just then i saw Irvine and Quistis battling a T-Rexar and figured my problems could wait.

"Need some help guys?" I asked as i Jumped in.

"Sure" Irvine responded before getting hit by T-Rexar's tail.

He got up again just as i got my limit. "Renzokuken!" I shouted as I ran towards the dinosaur monster that we often encountered now. It was a weaker monster so when it came time to finish i stayed away from Lion Heart. "Rough Divide!" I shouted destroying the monster. After our XP was collected i went back to where Zell was standing.

"What are you guys doing here anyways?" Irvine asked.

"It's a better place to fight so we aren't suspended" I answered indifferent.

"Why are you guys fighting anyways?" Quistis asked

"This Arse thinks he can take my fiancee away." Zell answered.

I growled quietly so nobody could hear it. "What fiancee?" Irvine asked.

"Rinoa!" I snarled not being able to help myself.

"WHAT!!!" Quistis and Irvine shouted at the same time.

"I proposed to her yesterday" Zell said proud of himself. "And than i caught him kissing her in the hall today" he ranted.

"Zell, dude you should know that Rinoa was waiting for squall to feel the same way." Irvine said.

"Well i told her this morning and i was going to propose to her tonight. However that was before i found out Zell had propsed first. Rinoa I now know, was sad that she had..." I trailed off when Rinoa came into the training centre.

"I don't think she meant any harm when this whole thing started. We all knew that Rinoa is in love with Squall and that Squall is in love with Rinoa." Quistis jumped in.

"Zell, I need to talk to you for a minute please." Rinoa said scaring everybody but me.

"Sure thing babe" Zell said as he glared at me.

They walked out of the Training centre not know i could still hearbut out of respect for Rinoa I didn't listen. "So what are you guys doing out here anyway?" I asked to try and start a conversation.

"We needed to talk so we wanted to go to the area just on the other side of the training centre.

"Yeah we have some things to work out." Irvine chuckled than winked at quistis who than after blushed.

I chuckled as Rinoa entered the training centre without Zell. I took her hand as Quistis asked where Zell was.

"He is really upset right now and needs some alone time." Rinoa answered.

Rinoa I made some dinner reservations for tonight and was wondering if you would come with me...?" i asked.

Rinoa nodded her head. "Irvine, Quistis we need to talk some stuff out so we'll catch you later." We waved as we jogged off.

When we got back to my room Rinoa sat on my bed and i took the chair from the desk and put it in front of her. I sat down and tried to think of where to start. "Rinoa I-" I was cut off as i was grabbed off of the chair and pulled into a deep kiss.

When we needed air we broke apart. "Squall, I love you and i really want to spend the rest of my life with you... but i feel like you are hiding something from me."

"Rinoa, I am but i have to know before i tell you that no matter what it is you won't run away from me..." I replied.

"I won't run away from you i promise." She pecked my lips.

"Well here it is then..." I started. "Rinoa I love you and i will understand if you run away. I'm Half..." I was interrupted by the door hitting the wall. We looked up to see who it was. The first thing I saw was the gunblade being held in his hands. But it wasn't Siefer.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment