Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

hey it''''s a squall story
btw (sadly) i do not own squall or anyone else in this story ^^"

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Chapter 5
"Squall? Is that you?" Siefer asked shocked.

I couldn't talk seeing as i was a giant dog so Rinoa spoke for me.

"This is Squall. He is half dog demon..." She trailed off as we both waited for Siefer to stop being shocked.

"COOL!!" Siefer shouted.

He walked over and started to scratch my ear and my foot went thumping. Angelo walked up beside me and sat down. Siefer gave him his turn and I barked.

"It's time" Ri said. "Siefer on the count of three open the door ok?" She asked. Siefer nodded and I crouched in a pouncing position. "One, two, three!" Siefer opened the door and I lunged toward Zell, dropping to my feet just as the headmaster got there.

"What is the meaning of this?" Cid asked.

I looked down as Rinoa walked up beside me and put her hand on my back. "Headmaster we're sorry that we made so much noise but we just couldn't deal with Zell again."

"What do you mean we? where's Squall?"

I poked him in the shoulder with my nose. I looked at Rinoa and she nodded. "Can I ask everybody to turn around please?" they all complied and I shimmied down to my normal look but kept my tail and ears out. It's been to long they need to breathe.

"Okay everybody can turn back around." I said not needing Rinoa to translate anymore.

Everybody but Sifer and Rinoa gasped as they saw me. "You son of a slaughter monkey!" Zell exclaimed as he charged at me. Siefer blocked me as Zell was about to punch. Zell jumped up and down holding his now broken fist in his other hand.

I could hear Siefer cringe as Zell's fist made contact. I looked at Rinoa as she was coming out from behind her arms. I took her hand and nodded towards the headmaster. "Well now it seems I have no choice..." The headmaster trailed off. "Zell you are expelled from garden. Also Siefer, Squall and Rinoa you are suspended for three weeks. Oh and congratulations are in order for Squall and Rinoa." Cid said as he nodded his head towards the ring on Ri's left hand. We smiled. Everybody has 'till morning to pack up and leave. That is all." Cid turned and left dragging Zell with him. Siefer turned toward us. "So where shall we all meet?" Siefer said with a smile.

"Front gate." I stated. "0900 hours. Siefer dismissed." I said as I saluted him. He saluted back and left. I kissed Ri but felt she wasn't that into it. "Ri Ri, what's the matter?" I asked her.

"It's just that..." She trailed off. "It's because of me Zell got kicked out of Garden... a-a-a-and you and Seifer got suspended." Rinoa broke out into tears.

I pulled her towards the bed and comforted her as she let out all her emotions. I didn't want to say anything that could make it worse so i just held her in my lap. It was about 2 and a half hours before she stopped crying. "Baby I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you. No ifs ands or buts. Zell got kicked out because he was being a jerk. We got suspended for fighting with him alright? There is nothing to be worried about." I hugged her closer to me and put my head on the top of hers. My tail slid around her as hers slid around me.

We sat there for what seemed like days but the sun was rising so I knew we had to move. Ri sighed and started to pull away. "We still have to pack." She chuckled. I kissed her before we were totally a part.

We packed quickly grabbing our weapons and clothes. It was about five to nine in the morning and had just enough time to meet Siefer. We walked down the corridor just as Siefer came up behind us. "Wait up guys!"

We waited as Siefer Almasy (a person I never thought I would be friends with)ran towards us. We started to walk to the front gate and suddenly I knew we couldn't go to Balamb city. We stopped at the front gate so we could discuss where we were going to go. "Well 1 one thing is for sure." I said. "We can't go to Balamb and we can't go to Timber. So that leaves Dollet or Galbadia.

Ri looked down and quietly said "I do not wish to see my father".

Siefer and I nodded knowing full well of General Caraway's attitude when it came to Rinoa. I took her hand silently as we walked towards the Ragnarok. We came upon the Ragnarok just to see Zell trying to get inside. Siefer and I simontaniously drew our gunblades as we started running towards him. Just as we came up behind the jerk we were stopped by Selphie and Irvine.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment